played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 3:11:26 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar

Running a multi-million dollar business wasn’t all yachts and massage parlor scandals. It could be exhausting. You not only needed to please your customers but also the board and a bunch of squawking number crunchers with their reports on reporting. The fact that he no longer had an assistant just made things worse.

Sure, the last guy was crooked, but he knew how to manage a calendar. Some part of Oz almost regretted firing him, but then he remembered the guy’s lizard eyes and reevaluated. Still, he needed a cavalry, and he needed it like yesterday. HR took forever to process applications and focused way too much on the black-and-white stuff. They scoffed at his requests like he wanted a fuel-efficient pick-up truck and kept sending him the same-old, high-end snakes in the grass his father liked. The ones with the too-long red nails and the men with lips stained brown from years of arse kissing.

He needed someone honest. Less an employee and more a jester cum confidant. The kind of person who’d dunk him in the toilet for an off-color joke or unplug his computer when he’d emptied the energy drinks in the mini-fridge. Maybe someone with an eye for nice-looking women and an obsession with Oz’s social media accounts.

So, Oz decided to take matters into his own hands. He drafted up a much cooler job listing and made his way to his favorite cafe. The hole-in-the-wall place felt like something out of a sitcom. Everything was dark wood and darker green. But the boba tea and all-natural, vegan desserts were absolutely adorable.

After sending out a cattle call on social media, Oz settled in to wait. With his hood pulled over his head and dark sunglasses in place, he looked more like a 90s hacker than a CEO. Through this ‘disguise,’ he watched people swarm the posters and wander off with their applications. A sigh erupted when the pens came out. Apparently, few could read directions.

The first line told people to go to the counter and order the super-special drink to be put in the running. The barista would then hand them his throwaway phone number. They’d then schedule an interview with him. He’d ask a few weird questions. They’d give boilerplate answers. He’d go ‘mhm’ and tell them he’d totally call them later. He wouldn’t.

But one couple intrigued him. Especially the red cheeks on the smaller one! Oh! She even had one of those furry long boys he loved so much. Grabbing one of his own posters, Oz walked across the room and put it on the table. His voice deepened. “Some guy told me to give you this.” He glanced around the room, his voice dropping to a whisper. “He says it’s top secret.”

On the paper was a job listing in fun, flowery language. Gone were the harsh experience and education requirements. Listed in bullets was a laundry list of benefits:

• Exciting travel opportunities available
  • Fun and variable work environment
  • A free lifetime supply of toilet paper
  • A company car of your preferred brand and model
  • Highly competitive benefit and compensation plan

Ozni flashed his trademark grin.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 3:23:08 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki was giggling with Catrine, holding onto her hand as her cheeks were flushed that bright red. They always were around her. "Oh come on, I totally didn't pick this place cause it was vegan...!" It was totally the reason she picked this place. At her feet was Techu, the furret watching the couple. A ear twitched towards the man that approached them, arching a brow. "Reeetttt?" She trilled.

There was a tense from Aki, looking up at the man with wide eyes. The words were stolen from her, glancing down at the paper, then back up. THen over to Cat, looking so deeply confused by what was just happening in front of her.

"Nani?" She said, not realizing for a second she flipped back into her Japanese, before clearing her throat. "I'm sorry, what? Who...?" Honestly she was so stumped. Did she even... was this a job offer?! A squint was given.

"....is this asking me to be a stripper-"

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 17:40:32 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
“You totally did.” Cathrine joked back. But like the Furret she noticed someone who wasn’t Aki, entering her personal safe space, and she did not like that.

Cathrine tensed just as Aki did. A paper was handed to the pair and she read along, confusion becoming more evident in her eyes. Is this some kind of practical joke? She took a moment to look around, nobody seemed to be in on it save for the man with a grin on his face.

Aki’s words brought her back from the scanning of their surroundings.

“It almost sounds like it.” Cathrine said. “And you do have the body for it.” She teased Aki for a moment, but then turned her attention to the man. "But I surely hope it isn't."

Her gaze turned sharp like the blade arms of an aggressive Scyther “Care to elaborate?” She did not wish for a random bout of harassment to ruin this fine date.

OOC: Sorry for the wait!
TAGS: +
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 1:38:31 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar

Though he noticed the tension, Oz kept smiling. The blinding light from his grin usually reassured people that he wasn’t some creepy molester weirdo or anything. Though his ex-fiance had called it slimy once. Then again, that same conversation had started with her blaming him for a plantwide disaster in Johto, so she had been in a bit of a bitchy-witchy mood.

That smile faltered the second Aki opened her mouth. “WHAT!?” He huffed, unraveling the matching paper inside his pocket. He scanned it for the hundredth time, double-checking that nobody had scribbled obscenities at the bottom. Indignation colored his voice. “It most definitely is not!” Not that he thought there was anything wrong with sex work. “Since when do Gentlemen’s Clubs give out cars] They aren’t talk shows!” A flush now covered his cheeks. It didn’t help that their branter had him imagining it.

Realizing he looked like a panicked high school freshman, Oz took a deep breath. Long fingers reached up to dust off his branded hoody as he adopted a straighter posture. “I’m actually looking for an EA. A real top-tier purple squirrel.” He waved around him as if dissipating a bad odor. While he’d totes go for a hot secretary, that was not a requirement. “You might have to bend over backward, but there are zero poles involved.”

Oz chuckled. “Minus the North one.” He loved Christmas. “Can’t miss that PR.” He went all out on decoration and came in dressed in Santa. The lights on his house would be considered torture in some countries.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 2:05:22 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki had to stop herself from giggling as the man got all kinds of flustered at her question. Well, who knew? Some people might be like that! Though she wondered... why her? A brow lifted and her face took on a questioning expression.

"...Top-tier... purple... squirrel..?"

What elvish was this man speaking?

"Nadeska..." She mumbled to herself, trying to think how on earth this man thought she would be any good at that! However, before she could go on, her furret walked up to the man. Sniffing him, she gave him a critical look. Burning holes right through his eyes, as if she was placing some kind of judgement onto him.

Then she nodded and trotted back to Aki.

"Well, she approves... err, tell me more about it?"

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 18:19:20 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine made no attempts at hiding the tension this stranger caused her. But it didn’t seem to matter. He kept smiling. Though a confident smile would not win her over. She had seen plenty of those.

But his response to the accusation of being a sex-work-recruiter did put a smile on her face, and grant her a small snicker.

Perhaps he is more innocent than he leads on? Cathrine pondered.

Though the words that followed did baffle her slightly. She had never heard such wording before. “Your method of finding an EA is rather unconventional…” Cathrine commented. As she watched Aki’s Furret approve of the guy.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 12:48:14 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar

The laughter just made the flushing worse. Oz is glad his skin had too much pigment to get to the far end of the color spectrum. Instead of turning away, he just made his rin grow wider. Showing off his expensive dental work was his go-to out for an awkward situation. Look at his dimples! How could you be mad at those!?

Ah, there he went again! Throwing out all that cutting-edge business lingo and forgetting that not everyone was as hip as he was. “It means something really rare—like a three-segment Dudunsparce. #PINKSOCIETY.” Even his money had made it hard to find one of those. The idea that being compared to a fat snake was offensive didn’t even cross his mind.

Then, he saw the Furret. “Hey there, my sister!” Oz grinned at the pink weasel, offering a hand for a fist bump. Shaking hands wasn’t his thing. Way too many germs for his tastes. The CEO seemed surprisingly elated by the normal-type’s acceptance. Maybe it was because he and Pokemon rarely got along. Or because he really liked the big furry snake bois. “Our new mascot is pretty much a dead ringer for our new mascot! That’s a helluva omen.”

Then, the other woman (the scary one) spoke. Her question was regarded with an illegible expression for a moment. Though you could see the gears turning behind Oz’s eyes. “Well, I got really tired of the photocopies HR kept floating my way. Most of them wouldn’t know fun if it pulled them into the Ultra Zone.” A lot of them dressed the same and, if his nose was anything to go by, they all shopped at the same Bath and Body Works. “So, I thought I’d try the old ooga-booga myself.” After all, if his dad’s hiring team could find people, so could he.

The talk of details made him nod. “Compensation-wise, the sky's the limit.” Oz let that sink in a moment. “But I’m not easy to work with..” He flipped through his phone, settling on some old text messages. “I’m ‘high maintenance,’ and ‘needy’ as the bird used to say.” This idea he scoffed at, just as a pocket full of business cards spilled out of his pants pocket. “But you get a great schedule.”

And, best of all, they got to experience his genius firsthand.
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 0:09:14 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki felt weird not being the one flustered in this moment. But as he went and explained it to her, it was like a little light blub went off in her head. "Oh!" Then she giggled. "That's-... wait." She thought about that, her expression going dead pan. Did he call her fat?

But it seemed the man couldn't even stay on one subject, he moved fast. Her arms crossed over her chest, looking him up and down now. It was a more critical stare, as if she was actually pondering this over now. It... sounded too good to be true. But what if it was true?

"Um, what company is this for again, if you don't mind me asking...?"

@
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 20:17:17 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine wasn’t certain if she should be baffled, offended or amused by this man’s words. Alas he simply went too fast for her to even form a reaction, but perhaps that was entirely the point. She began to ignore the oddness and focus on the information he did give her.

Honestly Cathrine didn’t like the picture it painted. But Aki seemed more responsive, and when she asked for the company name. Cathrine looked baffled. “Are you actually considering it?”

Her voice sounded more worried than anything else as the words left her mouth. She didn’t want Aki to get burned with a bad work experience.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Multi-Level Marketing
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 3:09:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD CLOSED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: