twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2018 21:28:04 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[newclass=.blue_daisy]width:422px;padding:20px;border:1px solid #E88854;background:#101010[/newclass]

[newclass=.border_daisy]width:400px;height:258px;border:1px solid #101010;padding:10px;background:#161616[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisy_deets]width:90px;text-align:center;padding:7px 5px 7px 5px;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;background:#161616;font-family:Comfortaa;color:#ffffff[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisy_ooc]width:90px;text-align:center;padding:8px 5px 9px 5px;font-size:9.5px;margin-top:5px;background:#e88854;font-family:Comfortaa;color:#ffffff[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisy_text]width:270px;margin-left:-90px;height:252px[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisy_name]width:250px;padding:17px 19px 15px 19px;background:#e88854;font-size:14px;color:#fff;font-family:Comfortaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.inner_daisy]width:277px;padding-right:8px;overflow:auto;height:190px;margin-top:10px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sub_daisy]font-family:Comfortaa;font-size:15px;color:#e88854;border-bottom:1px solid;width:140px[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisysub_text]font-family:arial;line-height:1.2em;font-size:9.5px;color:#bbbbbb;text-align:justify;padding-top:5px[/newclass]

[newclass=.inner_daisy::-webkit-scrollbar ]width: 3px; border:1px solid #161616[/newclass]

[newclass=.inner_daisy::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb ]background: #e88854;[/newclass]

[newclass=.daisy_tab]border-bottom:65px solid #fff;border-left:65px solid transparent;float:right;margin-top:-20px;margin-right:-20px[/newclass]

[newclass=.mecred]font-family:tahoma;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mecred a]font-size:10px!important;text-decoration:none!important[/newclass]

[googlefont=Graduate|Comfortaa]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","blue_daisy"]

[attr="class","border_daisy"]

[attr="class","daisy_deets"]

twenty-five

male

homosexual

police officer

[attr="class","daisy_ooc"]

yuko

[attr="class","daisy_text"]

[attr="class","daisy_name"]

ZEKE RAINEY --

[attr="class","daisy_tab"]

[attr="class","inner_daisy"]

[attr="class","sub_daisy"]

ABOUT

[attr="class","daisysub_text"]Just a city boy; born and raised in the slums of Saffron. One of the Kanto natives that followed Rocket to Hoenn with a chip on his shoulder and a gun full of named bullets; Zeke grew up in a world where actions spoke a lot louder than words. This gruff and tough guy isn't good with words anyways, or so he says -- it's an excuse to try and skirt the league's rules against bloodshed. After watching the downfall of Kanto from his front row seat as a police officer, Zeke tentatively reassigned himself as an officer in Hoenn. He spends a good majority of his time in Mauville City but has seen most of the region for one reason or another. Within his duties, he sees himself solely as "muscle" for those that are to orchestrate the League's actions.
[break][break]
Zeke is rough around the edges but has a heart of pyrite (fool's gold). By nature he is confrontational to those he suspects of anything less than complacency, though a protective, warm streak runs through him somewhere.

[break]

FRIENDS

[attr="class","daisysub_text"]

being the person he is, zeke tries to keep things with those around him more formal. he is more comfortable in the officer/civilian dynamic than friend/friend dynamic; this dynamic is mostly pleasant. this role demands professionalism and strictness, but he tends to break that for a more casual interaction with those he deems friendly. outside of his uniform, he's more socially awkward and quiet. this is the sweetest version of his personality and makes him the most friends; surprisingly, he curses like a sailor and is known to turn on a switch from passive to aggressive. nevertheless, there's a dry wit to his disposition and his deadpan humor can charm the right kind of person; he just needs to be coaxed out of that pesky uniform.

[break]

ENEMIES

Being in law enforcement, he doesn't much like criminals (obviously). known rockets won't get along well with this guy, even when he's off-duty. rockets, of course, won't be his only enemies -- being from an area full of violence and domination, zeke will not tolerate being used as a welcome mat. the softer side of his demeanor can become venomous in moments when he feels like he is being condescended to, so tread carefully.

[break]

LOVERS

Zeke is a proud enough homosexual (oddly enough). He gets around enough but doesn't keep one guy around long enough to make any lasting impressions. Oddly enough, when it comes to courting he is rather submissive and coy in contrast to his otherwise gruff personality. Flirting, for him, is a fun game of cat and mouse in which he plays the mouse.

[break]

[attr="class","mecred"]

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 12:47:02 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

hi! zeke seems like a real sweetheart and i wanted to throw perse at you because i'd like to thread with you!! basically, the only real things they have in common is being league-affiliated and having somewhat troubled backgrounds (he more than her tbh).

i could see them getting along in that kinda quiet, sullen and lowkey bitchy way, but it's entirely plausible that zeke would dislike her particular brand of recklessness. and admittedly, i'm not entirely sure how to like... put them in the same place? a mission seems most plausible to me! idk let me know if you're interested in something like that <33

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 13:45:38 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar

hi lyre! i would love to thread!! i must say that i love perse as well because i'm a sucker for the sort of messy-but-goodhearted lil cinnamon rolls.

i'm having trouble figuring out how to get them in the same place, too, but i think that a mission would suffice in forcing them together. getting along would be interesting: i think zeke would find her somewhat suspicious at first given her nature? then i think they would slip into a sort of comfortable/quiet understanding of one another.

so yeah if you'd like to do a mission i'm all for it! (feel free to bug me on discord too heh)

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 6:53:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

we all saw saffron fall; that makes us brothers. what you don't know is that i helped make that happen. how long can we be cordial before you find out? sounds like a fun game of cat and mouse.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 13:13:48 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar

i am 100% down to see how this plays out! silph will become enemy #1 when zeke realizes the truth, being a sort-of every day man who was on the front lines of kanto's fall.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 6:33:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

do i smell a kanto thread? zeke might be part of the police that go to silph co. during the invasion or even after the whole debacle.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 22:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ok so hear me out on this one i'm not sure how it'd line up but i hope more Past Stuff is ok

several years before the battle for saffron, probably in around the time when zeke was first recruited into the force, vil likely worked in one of the larger cities - he only really made the transfer to the cerulean station when his son was born since a calmer town meant he'd be able to be home at reasonable hours more often. but what if that city was saffron, and they served together on the same unit for a little while?

i'm not sure what you pictured zeke as being like before it all went down, but vil was probably pretty gruff and a little more laid back off-duty than he is now. he probably would have been willing to show him the ropes before he left if he was open to it... at the price of being gently poked at for being too serious in the office. 

tl;dr can I interest you in a grumpy but good matured mentor figure that turned to the dark side
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 3:58:56 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar

omg yes i smell a kanto throwback thread (#tbt! so hip!) so i'd love to watch silph in his prime slippery snakey-ness.

@vilhelm & zeke

um yes past stuff is my kryptonite and i think them serving on the same force, at least for a short time, would be great. probably right when zeke started, so he would in a way idolize vilhelm as everything he wants to be later. then to see him now either as a rocket or just as someone who has given up all faith in the justice system, the very thing zeke has thrown his entire existence into? he'd be shook(!)

of course if flashback threads are more your thing that would work perfectly well, too! i'm honestly up for anything!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 4:19:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

so i have something planned out for during the rocket raid. how's about after the raid and police are doing a debrief / make sure everyone's safe. can be during the span of the days after as well.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zeke seeks
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 13:15:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

turning from the justice system??? my wig has broken through the stratosphere and entered orbit

but hmmmm. i guess it kind of depends? vil is still kind of a closet rocket in that he still keeps up the Good Police Persona in public but has documents forged and uses has his ditto transform over his face to mask his identity when he's doing Bad Things, not unlike a scooby doo villain. rocket may have him by the balls but he's still super embarrassed about that lmao

but yeah, i'm p flexible too! either zeke can catch him in the act of Criming in some way as one of his OCs (original criminals) and we go from there, or we can do somethin' back when he was marginally more respectable to initially work out where they stood with each other. or they can just meet and catch up and No Justice comes up, if u prefer somethin more lowkey