hello mr. harver [social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:34:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","discottlyrics4"]glory, glory, glory to the night It shows me what I am I'm not happy or sad, just up or down And always bad[break]tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","discottlyric4"]somebody please
[attr="class","discottbody4"]The silence is beyond terrible. It would be tolerable if he were perhaps enjoying the moment. But for whatever reason the silence with them was never invited. Always cued in Scott’s paranoia and had him asking himself a lot of what ifs. As much as Scott played off Rocket as his number one enemy, Scott damn well knew better. He was his own worst enemy. Since forever. The proof was in how he constantly destroyed anything remotely decent in his life just because he decided he wasn’t good enough for whatever the good was. Or maybe he feared he’d destroy it so he did...

What the hell would happen if he decided that he could give something life? Instead of destroy, create? ...did he just have a fucking revelation in a mucky old pub bathroom?!?

Even if that was the case, Scott was the one that encouraged Zeke to leave in the first place and he had no right to ask Zeke back into his life. Fate had Zeke here, but only Zeke could keep himself there. Scott could, however, stop acting like such a bitch about it all. He could, however, pretend he was remotely happy to see his friend. Even if it was a lie. Because he was so far beyond ecstatic to see his friend. He was so happy to see him. Smell him.

N-no, no. Just see. Yeah.

Finally the silence was broken by the water, then by Zeke explaining himself again. Then there was a small part of Scott that was hurt. Was it so bad to be there in Mauville now? Now that Scott was there? Or was that why it sucked? Why did people hate the city so much??? Glorified mall. He understood that. But still! Pissed him off is what it did.

“Eh,” Scott shrugged his shoulders. Seemed he was sobering up, because he turned to wash his own hands and face again. “It’s not that bad. Shop lifting is like, basic. Everybody does it. Half of us do it in accident. The real bitch is power theft from the main reactors in the power plant.” Scott shrugged. “Other than that it’s pretty peaceful... why I liked it so well.” Although that had a lot to do with somebody Scott wasn’t thinking about.

He had enough ghosts from his past for one night.

[attr="class","discotttags4"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.discottlyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discottlyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#DAD56C;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discottbody4 b]color:#DAD56C; font-size:10px;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discotttags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discotttags4 a]color:#DAD56C;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 14:22:54 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","dilyric4"]somebody please
[attr="class","dibody4"]He blames the alcohol for the bout of romantic tension, as he always did, because it always was to blame. Zeke cannot be sure how long they'd been standing in this bathroom now, but he feels himself sobering up even more; whether or not that is due to his liver or the situation, he doesn't know.

He doesn't really care either, and he runs a hand through his dark hair as Scott washes his face and talks about theft and power plants. The comment pulls Zeke in a little bit, his interest piquing with the mention of the power plant. "Well, you know I'll be around if you ever need some extra help securing the place. I know you can handle yourself, but..." consider it an olive branch as he grins at Scott. "I'm not exactly thrilled by the idea of mall cop duties." his eyes cannot help but roll at the thought of his skills being squandered.

"The rest of the city seems okay though. Plus Verdanturf is right down the road. That small town, open air bullshit is becoming more my speed. Guess that's what happens when you grow up in a toxic slum!" though it isn't clear to him that he may have upset Scott before with his lack of enthusiasm, this might clear the air a little bit. He looks at the fresh faced blondie and for a moment almost forgets about the lingering stench of vomit.

"You sober up pretty fast, damn. It's like a super power." he himself hadn't had enough to drink to even get close to where Scott appeared to be before.

[attr="class","ditags3"]@scott

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody4 b]color:#1ab0fe; font-size:10px[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4 a]color:#1ab0fe;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 13:44:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","discottlyrics4"]glory, glory, glory to the night It shows me what I am I'm not happy or sad, just up or down And always bad[break]tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","discottbody4"]Well it wasn't exactly his fault that he sobered easily. Emotions tended to sober Scott pretty well. It was a curse, not really much of a super power. But isn't that what they said about Raven? She had a curse, but turned it into a super power.

Wow, maybe he was still drunk. Thoughts like that...

"Sure, we can go down there sometime. Most of the time it's just hippies trying to feed off of the power on a stop. Sometimes it's low key power smugglers. Other times its Rocket's bein' assholes." Scott couldn't help how he shrugged his shoulders like that didn't matter, even though he guessed in the long run it did.

"But, if you're looking for something better than mall cop, I can try and see if some of the surrounding gym leaders could use some back up in their towns. Something a little more, uh, your speed. Like, I don't know... fucking, Slateport or something." Was that Zeke's speed? He didn't know anymore, but he assumed Slateport was a better post than Mauville.

Scott was fully aware the city was just a big mall. He liked it that way. Easy to keep track... easier to get lost in.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.discottlyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discottlyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#DAD56C;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discottbody4 b]color:#DAD56C; font-size:10px;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
[newclass=.discotttags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 14:32:10 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","dibody4"]The lighting in the bathroom feels less offensive as the mood lightens considerably. Scott offers to take Zeke down to the power plant sometime, his tone indicating that it isn't entirely worth the trip for several reasons, all of which are intriguing to Zeke.

Scott punctuates this all with a shrug to which Zeke has to raise an eyebrow. "...you realize I'm stopping shoplifters now, right? You of all people know that's not what I'm used to. I'd love to go down and smack down with some smugglers and Rockets." he can't help but laugh this time...his life felt like a joke.

Helping in Slateport? It seems like an attractive offer, but Zeke shakes his head. "I mean you don't have to worry about it. If they need my help, they'll ask for it." he refers to the lieutenant that gives him his assignments, knowing that if he just goes and does what he wants and something happens in Mauville, it'll be his ass.

"Besides, maybe I deserve a little bit of time in a lower stress environment. And I do have to save your power plant after all, right?" a playful smirk is on his face as he continues to loosen back up into friend mode.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 22:39:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","discottbody4"]Alright so basically Scott was starting to relax and feel a little bit less like he was some sort of bad guy to Zeke. Because yes, that's how it'd felt for him. Like he was a bad guy. Like he didn't deserve to be friends with him after shouting and screaming and being an asshole.

"Oh, yeah," teasing from Zeke was a good thing. "No, definitely need you to be my knight in shining armor." He snapped his fingers. "More like my guard, my paladin. Isn't that the role you always took in those games?"

Scott couldn't help how he smirked, then pushed his hands into his pockets and waited for responses. This was nice, and comfortable... and he was beginning to count. Count from this comfortable moment to the next time one of them blew up over something stupid.

They were really good at that.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 14:19:53 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","dibody4"]Zeke thinks back -- it isn't hard to uncover his video game antics. They aren't from long ago, though still in the past. His head nods slowly as his tongue grasps his upper lip, a delayed affirmation of the fact. A smirk, "Ha, yeah. You were DPS." the facts are foggy, but he can almost feel himself playing with Scott again like teenagers. They were teenagers, after all.

"So, anybody here in the "city" that I should know about?" he throws up air quotes at the mention of city, still smirking with coyness. His elbow reaches out and nudges Scott's, the juvenile motion meant to further diffuse the tension. "Anybody special?" of course, this had all started with Scott grabbing some man's ass, but Zeke does not forget the blond's...promiscuous tendencies. The words come out like butter, and Zeke is relieved. He does not feel any impending jealousy in his own tone.

The lust ebbs and flows -- it always does -- and for now it ebbs away from him. He begins to smell the lingering vomit stench in the air again. Perhaps it is time to leave this bathroom behind him for the last time; he'll never be stepping foot in this cheesy saloon after tonight.

[googlefont=Oswald]