235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
smile for a mile [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 4:18:20 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Even in the midst of all this unseasonable snow and general chaos, it was important to exercise! Running in the snow really put the hair on your chest, is what his grandmama would say.

Sy was jogging a short circuit around a small grove of trees. Maxima, his Walrein, lounged in a snowbank to mark the start and end of his circle. She was loving the snow, and quite content to just lay around in it as the day was long.
[attr="class","samjertag"]normal/grass/fairy
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smile for a mile [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 0:20:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEGANIUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
smile for a mile [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 0:42:46 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The Meganium was a bit of a surprise-- especially the way it rose out of the snow, stretching its long neck and shaking the white clumps off its bright green skin. Sy actually came to a stop, jogging in place, as he watched it shiver.

It lowed at him, friendly.

“Hey, bud,” Sy said, keeping his knees high and his arms pumping, “you look cold.”

The Herb Pokemon trembled again.

“Do you wanna come with me? Get you out of the weather?” Sy pulled a Pokeball from his fanny pack-- it was conveniently wrapped in a handwarmer, as though to illustrate his point.

The Meganium considered for a moment, then consented with a friendly chirp. Sy laughed and aimed the Pokeball, sealing the beast securely inside, before heading off to continue on his fourth mile.

[attr="class","samjertag"]normal/grass/fairy
catch attempt meganium
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smile for a mile [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:51:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE MEGANIUM!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!