‹ class acts › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ class acts › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:25:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"micah steel."[break]
in a professional setting, micah had to sit up straight and do her best not to make a fool of herself. seeing as it was all too easy to do the latter, she couldn't help but look for a chance to slip in some light humor in here and there. looking upon the young woman across from her, it seemed that she may be 'cool like that' and could end up dapping up with her by the end of the interview but she supposed there was no need to rush into things. although she seemed to be in her 20's as well, this was her contractor - if everything went fine, that is.[break]
"i majored in biology and finished grad school just fine," she stated, pulling out more of her credentials and a list of references from the previous research projects she had been a part of. while she had been a part of things hosted by her university campus, she had never taken part in something more nefarious than letting go of small amoebas that hadn't made it in large tank projects. it wasn't obvious to micah that she would need a stronger gut and will to get this job, but she figured it would be made clear sooner or later. whatever she had to do, she wanted the position badly due to knowing whispers and rumors of the girl who went by ceri glynn; it was all good things, mind you, though it left much to the imagination. curious and piqued by the chance to research under such a proficient name, micah was already leaning in forward, nostrils flared with excitement. not the most professional expression she could make, but she gave her desperation to work there away with little to no shame.[break]
"i'm not picky about the work, so if you could consider me that'd be great!"

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

RECRUITMENT: ACT I MISSION
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
‹ class acts › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 9:53:43 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Not all that long ago, Ceri herself had worked as a research assistant at Team Rocket’s laboratories, but after being officially hired as a researcher, more and more projects were put on her plate, and eventually, that had meant that now she finds herself in the need of her own assistant. It's all still a bit surreal, honestly.
[break][break]
@micah is older than her. She’s also really pretty and seems like fun to hangout with. Good, Ceri would hate to have a boring assistant.
[break][break]
Of course, these are also not the only qualities she looks for in one, or would probably tell her off, but as she looks through the credentials so graciously provided by her fellow scientist, perfectly manicured pink nails tap on the table.
[break][break]
”Good stuff. Knowledge about biology will help you a ton with what we do here. Have you ever collected samples before? Handling samples is a big part of the job.”
[break][break]
She’s sure Micah probably has, but the question is asked just in case. With a bright smile tugging at her glossed lips, Ceri watches the other woman, judging carefully.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@micah

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT + A Lab Coat
[break]
[break]▷ Recruitment: Act I
[break]▷ M.A.G.M.A Division: Sector A - GATHER I

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ class acts › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 1:37:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"i've handled a lot of things - slime, urine, feces ..." honestly, micah could go on. the fascinations of a biology master was something deprived and abhorrent to most, but she felt at liberty to state such things openly without the typical 'ew!' or 'what the fuck micah.' nodding excitedly, she leaned into ceri's face and whispered in a low tone as if it was top secret: "and i was a barista for a while, so i can brew a sick drink or two." used to being the assistant to professors and even doctors during some scribing phases she had, she knew what 'assistant' entailed. although ceri seemed wondrously young and not overrun with years under her belt and stress that rendered micah's previous charges to be bigger babies than what should have been allowed.[break]
"darkrai wearing prada aside, i'm genuinely interested: what are you looking for in an assistant?" head canted, the older of the two girls seemed to be looking into ceri pie's soul as she asked this. it wasn't an empty question at all, seeing as the job seemed to be more and more fascinating the more she got to look into it. "you're still young so you don't need me to rub your feet or anything do you?" sadly, micah was being genuine asking this.

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

RECRUITMENT: ACT I MISSION
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
‹ class acts › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 23:58:46 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

There isn't even a hint of disgust in Ceri's face, because such things simply come with the territory. Much can be learned from studying a Pokémon's feces, even if Ceri herself tends to be of the preference of studying blood and tissue samples.
[break][break]
"Cool, cool, love that." The researcher writes some notes on her tablet, then looking at Micah once again. There it is. The Donphan in the room. It's not like she can just disclose what her work for Team Rocket is (specially after they had very graciously spared the budget for her to have an assistant to begin with), so instead Ceri just grin.
[break][break]
"I'm looking for someone with guts, Micah." There's something there... Like the Cheshire cat talking to Alice, the same level of mischief in her grin. "See, I'm not here to study the same ol' boring things other people have studied a million times before. I'm here to make discoveries, and I need an assistant willing to push those boundaries with me, ya catch my drift?"
[break][break]
Oh, to be young and full of drive.
[break][break]
She does wrinkle her nose at the feet question, though.
[break][break]
"Nah, I get madipedis every week. A girl needs her TLC." As if to prove this, she raises a hand, waving perfectly manicured fingers. Her nails are never long, since that would be detrimental for her studies and work, but they do have a cute Love Balls design on them today.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@micah

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT + A Lab Coat
[break]
[break]▷ Recruitment: Act I
[break]▷ M.A.G.M.A Division: Sector A - GATHER I

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]