Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 13, 2019 17:30:06 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

last friday, vera had caught brownie sitting on the couch watching a show on tv that explained paper boat racing. vera took a break from washing dishes to watch the documentary with the eevee, whose captivated expression was more than enough to bring a smile to his trainer's face.

[break][break]

"let's have our own race," she'd promised the eevee, cuddling it close, and have their own race they would do.

[break][break]

there is a little pond just outside petalburg city that vera finds to be a good stage for this little race of theirs. they make the paper boats back home and bring a good stack (for the extra chances) to the pond. there is a light breeze but the waters remain mostly still.

[break][break]

"we might need some help, brownie." vera's flying-type pokémon immediately come to mind, but before that the sound of rustling leaves draws her attention from the task at hand. she turns.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-eevee"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 15, 2019 3:59:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JOLTIK APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / compound eyes[break]
electroweb / bug bite / agility / sucker punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 16, 2019 3:21:05 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the joltik pokes its tiny head out from tall grass to stare at them for a good few seconds before continuing on its merry way. the electric spider's so small and its feet so light that it manages to skim through the water's surface as if it were no different than solid.

[break][break]

"that's new," she comments, genuinely surprised by the joltik's feat. "we should ask wafer if she can do that too, don't you think?" a smile is sent the eevee's way before she releases a second of her pokémon.

[break][break]

"we're having a paper boat race, bonbon. wanna join?"

[break][break]

they have a paper boat ready for the oricorio to use if she wishes. it wouldn't have been handmade for the bird, but the gust of wind that pushes the pond water into a light current is very much her doing. the fact that her boat goes faster is also her doing.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2019 0:18:22 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CARNIVINE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
power whip / crunch / leaf tornado / feint attack
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2019 4:24:31 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

"bonbon!" vera exclaims. the signals the oricorio receives at its sneaky trick would be misleading: her trainer is reprimanding her for cheating, yet laughing at the same time. the wind picks up and makes the boat go faster. "you're such a cheat," she complains, though she's far from angry.

[break][break]

the one who's not so happy about the unfair advantage is brownie, the eevee. he jumps up and down, pretty much barking at the oricorio. vera intervenes by picking him up. in her arms, the eevee relaxes. he forgets, for a whole twenty seconds, that he's been cheated out of a first place his trainer would have given up to him simply because she loves him that much.

[break][break]

vera, amused; bonbon, teasing; brownie, mad. the dynamic is still kept that way when the grass pokémon makes its entrance. it floats easily and silently, somehow, across the pond. vera and her pokémon don't see it coming until after it's opened its mouth and taken one of their paper boats inside.

[break][break]

"hey, that's rude!" she starts, but even then it's already too late. the paper boat is now inside the carnivine's odd-shaped belly. brownie wants to jump at the offending pokémon, ready to fight it if need be, but vera stops him. her hold is tight. she turns to the eevee. "let it go, brownie. we have plenty more."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2019 7:22:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUXIO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
thunder fang / swagger / discharge / crunch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 18, 2019 19:52:37 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

after the carnivine, brownie supposes the luxio counts as an okay playmate. even if its mane has grown all ugly ("it still has more to grow," vera reminds him) and he's stolen his trainer's attention from him. at least the luxio didn't steal one of brownie's paper boats, the way the carnivine had— nevermind.

[break][break]

brownie

growls

. those are paper boats he folded. well, vera folded them and he pressed his paws to seal the deal. that already counts as it being brownie himself the one who folded them, right?

[break][break]

either way, he's not happy and he makes sure that the luxio can tell as much. tilting his head in question communicates that he doesn't understand. vera does, though. she purses her lips and pets the luxio on the head. "do you wanna check out your new room, baby?" she prompts him inside the pokéball with an encouraging smile.

[break][break]

the rest of the afternoon passes by quietly. peacefully. they don't stay outside for long.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
summer days [sw]
POSTED ON May 19, 2019 3:29:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
LUXIO IS PETTED... AND CAUGHT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
thunder fang / swagger / discharge / crunch
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]