1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Caustic Prayer | M
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 5:04:25 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The doors slide open to the chamber in which Jirachi had been stationed. A long hallway separated the underground station where the top secret legendary would furlough in. Callan walks alongside a second pair of steps belonging to Thomas Benoit, it was not the first time they had met, in fact this would be approximately the third time.

But their interactions were minor, and Callan hoped to change that. "How are things going Thomas?" A casual question, but he wanted to see what his predecessor was up to in the interim regardless.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Caustic Prayer | M
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 18:37:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It had been a long time since the former Elite Four stepped into a facility like this one. Back when he was one of the most respected people in the Region, back when he was the pride of his family. All of which he voluntarily threw away, his true reasons known only to a select few.

Thomas peered over to his successor. Ever since their last encounter in The Cloud, where he was among those who witnessed him being outed as Yveltal's former Judge, a lot had happened. His hair had been dyed grey, and his face had some new scars.

"I can say thing haven't been dull.", he remarked. "Between the supply crisis brought about by The Dome, and an attempt on my life by some freak, I've had my plate full.", he'd continue.

"How have you been? And how have things been on the League Front, since I abdicated my position?", he'd ask Callan.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Caustic Prayer | M
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 2:54:13 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Yeah, the job's like always." Callan remarked. Politics on the upper echelons, chaos at the lower rungs. Even after the meteor, logistics and functionality of so many things had to be re-established with the dome. In that, Thomas was right.

"But I've only been in it for about five months, so far it's been relatively tame compared to the past."

The chamber to Jirachi was decorated with all manner of ancient architecture. As the two of them approach, they find Jirachi resting in a crystalline cradle in the center of the room. The steps stir it awake, as Jirachi turns to its visitors with curiosity, then floats down and sticks a tiny paw into the air in greeting. It seemed happy.

"Hi, you're a cute one aren't you?" Callan chuckles, as he pulls a Sitrus Candy to the Jirachi, which gratefully accepts. "We're here to do a practice battle with you, is that okay?" Jirachi nods its starlike head as it warps itself to the other end of its chamber, readying itself for battle.

Callan unclips a Pokemon from his belt to prepare for battle.

Jirachi finishes up its candy as it looks to Thomas, waiting to see if he has anything he wants to do beforehand.

During this battle, Jirachi will have access to all of its movepool.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Caustic Prayer | M
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 10:56:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see.", Thomas started. There were so many questions he wanted to ask the Elite Four member. He was all too familiar with his prior relationship with , before their allegiances tore them apart. And he knew that Callan had a front row seat to his exposure as Yveltal's former Judge. But for now, it was best to focus on the task at hand.

Thomas took note of the scenery around them. They went out of their way to try to make the Wishmaker feel at home, he'd give them that. The adorable appearance of Jirachi caused the scarred man to smile gently.

Once Callan finished offering the Jirachi a candy, and the Wishmaker got into position, Thomas looked to the Mythical Pokemon. He would leave an offering of one of his finest PokeTreats for Jirachi to claim, once they were ready to do so.

"Jirachi, I know I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I need help. Despite everything I set out to do, I am one mortal man against an organization, backed by other Legendary Pokemon, and their Avatars. I - I need guidance, something to show me the way.", he'd plea to Jirachi, before bringing out Ripper the Scizor.

"You have no obligation to aid me, that I know. But at the very least, I will put on a good show.", he'd tell Jirachi, as Ripper got ready for battle.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights