twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 12:17:05 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

the events of the councilman's escape during the darkest day is known only to a select few, as he's come to learn. he remembers it vividly despite it being months ago, though it's not like he has experienced the passing of time the same way as everyone else has.[break][break]

for alexander, months have felt like years. years have felt like eternities he could never look to reclaim.[break][break]

no matter. what's important is setting up the foundations for the future. and who better to do that with than an old friend?[break][break]

"fernando."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 4:27:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

a solid foundation built on the crumbs of others

NEWS TRAVELS FAST. it is only the secrets of the selfish that elude open ears. alexander’s revival marks the depths of ’s avarice. a betrayal that fernando remains unaware of despite stone’s appearance in his very office.

ha,” he says, blinking.

here, in the privacy of his office, fernando does not wear his eye patch. constant wear has eaten away at the uncomfortable unfamiliarity the fabric but he still prefers to go without. the hollowed out orifice still sticks out despite his recovery. a scoops look at the inside of his head, dead nerves and strings loose and apparent.

a gruesome look that’s just as off-putting at the scenario that created it.

his remaining eye looks alexander down from heat to toe. he laughs inwardly at the man’s appearance. it’s different, yes, but he can recognize the minute details well enough. fascinating how world lines split apart at the smallest discrepancies.

his attention lies on the empty space beside him. he looks straight at alexander’s shoulder chin level. which, based off his height, is someone else’s eye level.

you said you had a guest, alfric, but i never expected this.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:51:29 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

alfric?[break][break]

he glances around only to see a clear absence of mauville's ex-gym leader. he's not had the time to familiarize himself with everything that has happened but he's certain fernando's mind is still sound considering his current tenure as councilman.[break][break]

"well and alive, yes. so are you, which i'm glad for."[break][break]

the hollowed-out orifice is not particularly minded. if anything, there's some sort of sick and twisted sense of gratification that comes from the sight of it. he suppresses it easily enough but does make a gesture towards the orifice.[break][break]

"was that before or after sootopolis?"[break][break]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 19:28:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

HIS STARE HOLDS WITH THE ATTENTION OF SOMEONE BEING SPOKEN TO. a good moment passes before his facial cues move from undiscernible to stark disapproval. whatever happens, it goes beyond recognition for stone and silph are the only ones present.

then it hits. all at once. the realization. the shock. the ramifications of what this means should it prove to be true.

his eye engorges in the same way his brain expands. a reach for his eye patch covers his vulnerability. it wears against the ridge of his ear, slacken under the duress of his own haste.

you’re our world's stone?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 9:22:15 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"i am."[break][break]

his gaze remains on the councilman, fixated on the way the eye patch is quickly adorned.[break][break]

"the same one that arose in sootopolis during the darkest day."[break][break]

the same one that fought for you.[break][break]

his voice softens. it's not quite pity he feels like one would at the sight of a wounded pokemon but it's close.[break][break]

"i am so sorry, fernando. i did my best but it appears i might have been too late."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 3:15:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“HM.”

doubt festers. it’s natural to remain skeptical. even in the face of everything that’s happened in hoenn, this strays a bit too fictitious. not impossible but not probable.

you did your best,” sits his judgement. his questions lie elsewhere. “how are you here? back again?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 16:30:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

evidently, his best was not enough. but there's no changing the past, only the future, so like everyone else, he moves on.[break][break]

"as i am sure you are aware, the rift in mount pyre leads to what you call the border between life and death. it is there that found me."[break][break]

the last time her name had been aired by either one of them had been under far different pretenses. whatever he feels about it is hidden well enough.[break][break]

"somehow, she brought me back with her."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 9:53:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“AH. YES. REYES.”

fernando’s eye narrows at her mention. the expeditions into THE WILDS now has league approval but for illeana to be the one responsible for alexander stone’s return spells dubious. it has the same scent of her tinkering with the primal points.

not by gambling the region’s safety this time, i hope.

he sighs the weight stone has long freed himself from.

regardless, your return bodes good news. assuming there are no consequences for tampering with these ‘borders’.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 9:14:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"if there are consequences, i am sure we will find out soon enough."[break][break]

it's safer to assume that there will be. it's also logical to, considering how his return his played with the fabric of life and death. not only that, but when word spreads of how he returned, there will be others attempting the same.[break][break]

and as he has come to learn, there are more malicious sprits than there are pleasant ones.[break][break]

"and what of tapu fini?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 1:12:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

HIS LACK OF REASSURANCE CAUSES A RIFT BETWEEN THEM. silence permeates words cannot. the will to live is an innate instinct. he cannot blame stone for wanting a second chance. but to be the cause behind unseen misfortune falls within the responsibilities of those who have never died.

to right supernatural wrongs.

it’s dead,” fernando states plainly. this far gone from the event, the reveal is no more than stating a simple fact. there is no investment of pain behind ancient history. hoenn moves at a break neck pace.

sounds like there is some validity to morningstar’s claim. knew you were at sootopolis.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 11:10:58 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"ah."[break][break]

a shame, really. in the short span he had fought alongside tapu fini, he had grown fond of it. even trusted it to an extent. but to lose a legendary is to lose an important asset to the league. it is a loss fernando has seem to overcome with ease.[break][break]

the mention of chips away at his mask.[break][break]

"she's involved with a team rocket member. one i had encountered in the submarine. that's how she knew."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"what did you do to her, fernando?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 1:20:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“OH.”

stone is not the only one to have his mask nicked by private revelations. the mention of rocket and freya in the same sentence brings complexion to his face. it speaks of disbelief. digesting that this was the real alexander came easier, with some expected hesitance.

but working with team rocket?

well, that puts littleroot into perspective.

do to her?

a single eye narrows in on him. holds at both the implication and the audacity.

eventually, he relents. his one eye can’t stand up to stone’s pair.

i told her there is no glory to dying on the battlefield. we do what we must for those we care about. the same cannot be said for those who seek an excuse to escape at the hands of their enemy.

he clicks his tongue.

i did not think that meant join the very organization that she had asked me to oust goode for.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 9:39:58 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

here, in the privacy of fernando's office, he allows himself to unburden himself, shedding his mask bit by bit. frustration shows in the tone of his voice, in how his words criticize and cut.[break][break]

"you were meant to guide her, not lead her astray."[break][break]

memories surface, brought back from the depths the same way he had been over and over again.[break][break]

"was it your mist that did it? or was it tapu fini?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 11:22:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“I AM NOT HER KEEPER, STONE.”

more than one implication sits underneath his surname. how many of them are relevant between the two is up for interpretation. but where alexander allows himself to be honest, fernando is strict in severing his criticism. the delineation between colleague, friend, and tormentor must forever be separate.

whatever happened to morningstar after her leave from council crippled her esteem. when she came to me, i told her she did not realize overly critical she was of herself.

he says so matter-of-factly. as if his word is true history. in some ways, it is, but each character in this story has their own distortion of what happened.

and what happened to her after your—

his nose wrinkles. there’s a way of putting this together tactfully.

—departure, crippled her body. a decrepit husk of skin and bones. this time, i found her. i fed her, i homed her, and i played along with her make believe word of serfdom and knighthood. but she is an adult, stone! i will not cage her or babysit someone who comes and goes.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 16:59:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"i've always admired how you so easily spin lies into truths. how you control the narrative to suit you. it's a trait most suited to those in the council, i've found."[break][break]

it's a trait he has as well.[break][break]

"you did all that for freya but not once did you care for her. you found her, you fed her, you used her, and then you discarded her."[break][break]

his nose wrinkles.[break][break]

"have there been others since?"[break][break]

[/newclass]