TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 0:32:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

a solid foundation built on the crumbs of others

“CARE FOR HER?”

now is the time to raise his voice. to bring on the inflection that uncorks his pent up pain. the long drawn narrative that he’s left unrevised as a story no one cards to read.

what would you have me do? cage her? follow her around at her whim?

his eye narrows.

this region faced an alien threat unheard of. we lost three champions, hundred of civilians, and face the bitter aftermath of trying to rebuild under a rocket threat. and ultra space was the tutorial for what we came next.

he snaps the headband into place now. wears it dutiful and clean. to divide the distinction between personal want and societal responsibility.

you may prioritize morningstar over the rest of hoenn but i do not.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 17:09:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

"but you did cage her. perhaps not physically but i know of tapu fini's mist, of how you used it to manipulate them to your will. you altered their minds under the guise of making them stronger."[break][break]

or helping them to survive.[break][break]

"i thought my biggest regret would have been how i had failed at lilycove and paid for it with my life and countless others but i was wrong. it's how i saved you in sootopolis."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"even now, even after all you've done, i still would have done the same."[break][break]

and that's what disgusts him.[break][break]

"you don't deserve to live the same way i don't. but here we are."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 6:24:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

WHATEVER HISTORY THEY HAVE DIES AT THE MENTION OF TAPU FINI’S MIST. from there on, fernando treats alexander as if he were anyone else. unimportant and misinformed. for he has dared to open pandora’s box.

if i could manipulate wills then i would have saved you from your self righteous crusade in lilycove, stone.

a pause for momentum.

an easy conjecture for someone who doesn’t understand avatarship. surely you recognize that pokemon are rarely that simple. make you stronger? alter your mind?

he scoffs.

human fairytales so we can digest gross simplifications. whatever happened to morningstar is the result of her own inner trauma. in the same way that your favoritism for her makes it impossible for you to hold her accountable.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:42:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"saved me? please, fernando. you only wished to have been the one to end me."

he scoffs the same.

"oh, believe me, i am holding her accountable. she has done things that even i could not overlook but i know better than anyone what pushed her to do those things."

a pause.

"you enabled her. left her. ruined her. but there is no justice to be found here, that much i know."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:51:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“I SEE HUMILITY IS NOT WHAT LED YOU TO GETTING A SECOND CHANCE.”

they know each other. they know what the other truly thinks. but to know something is not to be completely certain. doubt resides, no matter how small, where it should not. it is irrational. it is constant.

it is what fernando relies on when he lies without remorse.

oh? we shall see your accountability.

he waves a hand over his desk.

was reported to attack one of our esteemed elite four: . while he was trying to save us from a meteroid, in case you haven’t caught up with the times.

an odd thing to read but it doesn’t take much for fernando to take a side. both need to be taken down. it’s just a matter of who first.

and yet she still stands a free woman. what will you do but look on? admonish her? scold her?

he doesn’t need to bite down on his words. no matter how he says them, their weight will forever pull their own.

play the keeper who babies her, no?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 8:32:07 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"a claim from a man so volatile it's a wonder he's still able to keep his position."

but he knows what the man lacks in stability he more than makes up for in prowess. it's a fine line to walk; one they have always had difficulties navigating.

"as i understand it, there has yet to be an investigation into said claim. or, perhaps there has been one only for them to find nothing. either way, you're right, we all have a part to play in holding people accountable."

he says.

"the time will come for your actions to be held accountable, fernando."
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bedrock
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 8:44:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BEDROCK

“THAT’S QUITE IRONIC,” is the most that he can say. “coming from you, that is.

there’s no further point in entertaining the conversation. as far as fernando is concerned, alexander is a lost spectator released from some ancient time capsule. his opinions on is irrelevant, even if they’re coincidentally correct.

i have already paid so much to defend hoenn. even more, in your stead.

an inhale expands his chest. sets his shoulders for his next words. full and proper.

and i will continue to do so regardless of your ingratitude and selfishness.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
bedrock
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 11:08:44 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]a chuckle contracts his chest, something akin to disbelief running through his system as he stares at his counterpart.

"i can only hope that one day it will cost you your life."

unabashed, there is nothing to hold his feelings at bay anymore. the stakes will forever be different.

he turns to leave.

"stay safe, fernando."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bedrock
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 3:10:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: