part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 5:13:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 People didn’t just come back from the dead, not after years of being lost in the void of purgatory . . . if there even was such a thing. Here in the real world flesh rotted, bodies burned to ash, or succumb to the cycle of life, being eaten away so other lifeforms could live.

But not ’s apparently.

Eva had never met him, he died before she became Head Professor. But here he was, walking around Hoenn as if he had never left.

Was this really ? The real ?

Or was he some sort of illusion meant to weaken the League’s reserve at their most vulnerable?

Eva intended to find out.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 9:06:54 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

for someone who has always relied so much on knowledge and knowing, his revival is a phenomenon he cannot explain either no matter how hard he may try. so, if only to appease his own desires, he seeks help from someone who might be able to help him.[break][break]

"doctor morales."[break][break]

he crosses the threshold, stepping into her lab to offer her his hand.[break][break]

"thank you for taking the time to see me. the pleasure is all mine."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 6:07:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There he was, the living dead. In her lab, walking amongst them as if nothing happened. She couldn’t help but stare, emerald hues tracing the lines of his face. She’d only ever seem pictures of the former champion, but he seemed to have aged (or rotted) a day.

And there was warmth. When Eva reaches out to take his hand as a gesture of welcoming him to her lab, it surprises her. Her hand lingers perhaps a second too long, “Mr. Stone,” she speaks his name slowly, cautiously, as if she may be calling him the wrong name, “Please, call me Eva,” and finally she smiles, it’s genuine and warm, as usual.

“No problem at all, anything I can do to help,” with the transition from dead to living? What did she know about that? Quite a bit, actually, having experimented on a few pokemon that had mysteriously rose from the dead via INFINITY ENERGY but this was different.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 9:51:58 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it isn't the wrong name, no, but it still feels odd to hear it once again; a reminder that he is no longer a name etched in hoenn's history.[break][break]

he nods.[break][break]

"alex works fine as well."[break][break]

a smile.[break][break]

"your reputation precedes you, eva. i'm sure you don't need to hear it from me but thank you for what you've done for us so far."[break][break]

us: kanto, hoenn, and the world.[break][break]

"so! where should we start?"[break][break]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 0:37:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Alex it is,” she repeats with a gentle smile and nod that encouraged him to step further into the lab as she slowly moved back to lead him into the depths of her pristine workspace.

“I don’t need to hear it from anyone,” she corrects with a soft laugh, “I’m just doing my job,” doing what’s right, what Hoenn, Kanto, and the world needs to make it a safer, better place for those within it.

She finally turns to face him again, glancing up and down with a critical stare. Perhaps prodding about his time in the afterlife would be a bit too personal for now, she would stick with the collection of some objective data first, “Samples, if you don’t mind,” she motions towards a chair for him to be seated in, “Are you . . . adjusting well?” she asks sincerely as she begins to gather some things to draw blood and obtain other biological samples.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:48:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

her correction is met with a similarly soft laugh. it's one of the reasons why he respects her. why he respects anyone who does what is asked of them, not for validation or glory but simply because it is their duty.[break][break]

he nods, taking a seat as instructed.[break][break]

"as well as one could, i imagine."[break][break]

a chuckle escapes.[break][break]

"the most difficult part has been familiarizing myself with all that has happened since. an awful lot has happened, as i'm sure you know."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 23:07:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva smiles softly as she continues to gather her supplies. She can only imagine what Alex could be feeling. It would be uncomfortable to feel like a stranger in your own world, a name lost to history. Everyone had written him off in the history books, a memory, a story with a firm ending though a tragic one.

The doctor cared just as much for his mental well-being as his physical well-being. When she turns with syringe and needle in hand, she studies him critically, trying to ascertain whether the gentle playfulness in his tone was sincere or being used to mask something darker.

“Yes, it’s been an interesting few years,” she sighs, moving forward to straighten his arm and feel for a vein, “Do you . . . have any questions about any of it? I may be able to try and fill in some gaps,” it’s a sincere offer to help him feel more comfortable, have a better idea of how Hoenn has fared since his death – not well.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 17:40:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"i may have a few, if you don't mind."[break][break]

it provides a nice enough distraction while they go about his checkup. he rolls the sleeves up to his elbow before straightening his arm out for her.[break][break]

his first question comes easily.[break][break]

"do you know what happened to the megalopolans? i heard they were defeated, some captured, but did those that survive escape?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 8:24:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s natural to have questions, so Eva doesn’t mind that being the topic of conversation. She listen politely as he rolls up his sleeve and she gets to work.

Unfortunately for , she doesn’t know much about the Megalopolans, only the basics really. Her face scrunches in concentration, the subtle wrinkle at the tip of her nose as she carefully places the needle and speaks at the same time, “Well, yes, they were defeated. A few were taken into custody and apparently,” she pauses momentarily to adjust, “Some have been living amongst us the whole time. Right under our noses,” her voice dips into a growl towards the end, obviously unhappy with that last part, “According to Littleroot reports, enough to align with Rocket and form a small army with Ultra Beasts,” just another threat on their ever-growing list of things worries.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 10:05:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"that's slightly terrifying."[break][break]

he admits with a chuckle as he watches her work. he's always admired those in her profession. it's one he could never do.[break][break]

"i wonder how many of them are among us already."[break][break]

a thought is shared, followed by a joke more than anything.[break][break]

"you aren't one, are you, professor?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 4:03:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva pauses briefly to glance at him, a silent agreement with his assessment, “Yes, it is,” she says softly, pulling away once the sample had been drawn. She pressed a clean piece of gauze against the site, “Hold pressure here,” she left him take over as she fill various tubes.

The thought of how many has occurred to her. Apparently there was an ongoing investigation. Her lips do curl into a slight grin when he jokingly asks the question, “If I am, then I’m probably the least threatening of them all,” Imagine little Eva Morales a vicious Megalopolan.

But that does beg the question, is he?

It was quite a coincidence that his return lined up with their knowledge of Megalopolans living among them. Her eyes narrowed carefully, floating over to observe him.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 10:34:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it does not take him long to notice the way she observes him. he can only meet it with a soft chuckle as he shakes his head.[break][break]

"oh! don't worry, professor. i'm not one either."[break][break]

at least not that he's aware of.[break][break]

"this is going to sound very suspicious but is there a way to find out those that are? a test, perhaps?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 8:12:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 When her suspicions are addressed, her eyes narrow, perhaps in a playful manner but there’s still a hint of genuine curiosity, “Hmm, I guess we’ll see!” she grins, motioning towards the samples she just collected. She actually can’t test for a Megalopolan like that because they lack control samples, but he doesn’t need to know that.

“I think the best way, according to the reports, is using Ultra Beasts,” after safely tucking the samples away she turns to face Alex, leaning and the desk behind her for support, “They can sniff them out, kinda. Like an Odor Sleuth but for Ultra Space residue.”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 8:02:20 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"do we have any ultra beasts in our possession?"[break][break]

the question comes naturally, ushered forward by innate curiosity to learn more. to know more. because as he had once said, knowledge is power.[break][break]

"i'm particularly interested in buzzwole. i heard i died at the hands of one."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 19:21:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva thinks for a moment before answering to make sure she does so accurately, “I believe there are a rare few,” she can think of and in particular. The latter is in possession of the one of interest to Alexander, “I haven’t had much experience with them though,” which is really a shame. If she started Ultra Space research when she first became Head Professor perhaps they’d have a better understanding of the Ultra Beasts and Megalopolans. Other things took priority though, like Primal Energy and Infinity Energy.

“I guess I’d be curious about what killed me too if I was in your shoes,” with the samples tucked away for analysis, she sits across from Alexander and offers a bandage to put over his arm, has a Buzzwole,” she decides to disclose. Perhaps she shouldn’t have, but she understands the desire for knowledge.

Knowledge is indeed power, but once you obtained that knowledge it was your responsibility to use it for good.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP