TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Smells Like New Shoes [DW][O]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 11:01:53 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]

Ugh! What possessed people to do this voluntarily?!

This question stood at the forefront of Calpurnia’s thoughts as she made her way through the woods. While normally dressed to impress, she’d shown some amount of restraint. This could be seen in the muted color palette of her clothes and her hip-hugging cargo pants. Her typical heels had been exchanged for a more sensible pair of hiking boots. Though, as she’d just bought the damnable things, Kelpie began to wonder if she’d been better off going barefoot.

At her side strolled the only Pokemon whose presence Calpurnia tolerated. It appeared, however, that the Purugly could not tolerate the outdoors. Every atom of his being emanated disdain. His normally luxurious fur was covered in branches and dirt--it was absolutely abhorrent! Then, of course, came the fact that this trek was tiring. With most of his physical activity centered around walks to the food bowl, the great, elegant cat did not meet the criteria of an athlete. Still, as miserable as he was, he tried his best to emanate pride. He did not intend to break before Kelpie after all.

What almost broke, in fact, was Calpurnia’s ankle. A tricky tree root lay hidden in the underbrush. It’d gone unnoticed by the pair of reluctant hikers until she’d planted her foot in its fork. With a noise of alarm, the scientist fell to the forest floor. Dead leaves rose in a flurry.

“Agh!” The woman shrieked as she wrenched her foot out of the tree's grasp. With seething violet eyes, she turned to it. “You know I’m rather glad I made that defoliant now, Purr-Purr. Fuck my Green Peace period.” A ridiculous name for a pompous, disdainful creature. “Maybe it’s time for an upgrade.” A breeze rattled the forest as the woman shifted herself onto a fallen log. The cat stared up at his companion with a familiar sense of superiority.

With a gentle pull, she tugged her boot off to examine the damage.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Draco

He/Him
October 21
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Pokémon Trainer
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
Ito Arxien DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @itoarxien
Ito Arxien
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 22:42:11 GMT
Ito Arxien Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] It had been about five hours since he’d seen another living, breathing human being. On its own, that wasn’t exactly a problem, but when you combined that with the oppressively unpleasant forest environment of the Petalburg Woods, he found himself wondering if those five hours had actually been three hundred minutes, or if he’d accidentally gone to hell.[break][break]

Of course, he hadn’t gone to hell. That would’ve been preferable to the torment of having his only his own thoughts to keep him company, as well as the specter that claimed his backpack as his home, not that they could really even talk.[break][break]

A distorted humming came from the sack tied to those twin straps that wrapped around his shoulders. Apparently it had sensed his dissatisfaction, and slightly poked out of the cracks between the zipper. That endless swirl of purple and black was comforting to him, but not many pokémon would want to approach something so malicious looking.[break][break]

”Could be worse, haven’t had to dodge any taxis here. Five points for Petalburg, I guess.” Ito said aloud, not bothering to keep his thoughts to himself. Why even try and look like a sane person when you’ve been going through a fit of insanity for-[break][break]

Just then, a woman’s shriek interrupted his not so internal monologue, causing him to freeze up. A number of ideas on how to approach the situation flooded his mind in an instant, but they all fell away the moment his legs started to move on their own.[break][break]

He broke into a sprint without considering what could go wrong, keeping the pace until he threw the vinesto the side and found-[break][break]

”Are you okay!?”[break][break]

There he went again, getting nosy just for the sake of being nosy. Hopefully she didn’t mind the glare he always wore.

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#008080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 2:59:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUCKLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 0:45:12 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Watching his trainer with a cool gaze, Purrseus offered ‘moral support.’ Which, judging by his demeanor, had nothing to do with concern or empathy. Instead, it consisted of looking exasperated and bored while maintaining the look of someone who’d just been hit by a frying pan.

With a scowl, Calpurnia tossed the boots into the nearby undergrowth. There, they flopped. Unbeknownst to her, one of the rocks they hit was anything but. With surprisingly harsh movements, the woman examined her ankle. Though she made a living trying to break body plans, she knew the proper means of assembly. Fortunately—for this tree—nothing appeared to be broken. It would bruise. It would hurt. But she would finish this silly walk.

The sound of the young man rushing through the undergrowth brought Calpurnia to her feet—her injured foot balanced like a ballerina in pirouette. Something she’d never gotten to experience. Her parents were too poor to actually enrich their children. And thus, if she hadn’t clawed out of the pit herself, too trapped to break the cycle. But that was neither here nor there. Taking a deep breath, the scientist put on a soft, friendly expression. At her feet, Purrseus glared angrily at Ito. His springy tail swished irritably behind him.

“Yes, yes.” Calpurnia cooed. One manicured hand lifted to bat away the tension. “I just took a tumble over a silly little tree root.” Her violet eyes lifted to the young man’s. Up went a pink brow. “Though I think I should be the one asking, love.” She shook her head. “You look like you swallowed a Toxicroak.” Though that phrase was silly. Doing that would likely kill you, not leave you with a sour face. “Didn’t your mom tell you your face would stick that way? Tsk. Tsk.”

Beneath her boots, yellow tendrils emerged. But this didn’t hold her attention as much as the little black shape she saw dart into a bush. A Salandit! She had been after one of these for eons! Its hormones—and their ability to endear those who smelled them—would make for excellent mind control. Hopefully, this one was useful (i.e. female). No longer caring about the pristine state of her stockings,Calpurnia planted her foot firmly. “Purrseus.”

The cat grabbed a Pokeball in her tail, tackling the little lizard with every one of its pounds. The sounds of battle ensued, its beefy mitts drawing squeals of panic from the little lizard. Knowing her little boo-boo would get the job done—he always did—she turned to the silly interloper. “What brings you all the way out here, sweet stuff?” She grinned coyly. “Cougar hunting?”

Catching the Salandit!

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 2:47:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SALANDIT HAS BEEN CAUGHT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS