august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
we're farmers [ m | open ]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 0:36:44 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"got you!" mateo shouted. placing one torchic in its hen house, there were now nine more to go. "will you stop--come'ere!" the torchic's ran amuck. they were all over the place and purposefully running away. they thought this was a game and mateo saw this as training! both parties were, equally, in their own world. but who would come out on top in this game of catching the torchic?

"stop running from me!" he continually shouted as he chased one fire bird the next. he would never be able to milk the milktank at this right. he'd stop and shout at the farmer, "i thought you said i'd have someone helping me old man?!" the grandpa who requested aid on this tedious chore had arthritis and could barely hear mateo. all he did was watch from his rocking chair and give the dragon tamer a thumbs up. as if to tell him he was doing well.

mateo realized that there was no way he was the one to put in this request. palm to face, he'd let out a sigh. removing his lengthy coat, mateo would tie his red armband around his forehead. patting his black stomach brace and winding up his left arm. he was preparing to get serious. "alright you delicious meats, i'm about to--," suddenly he was caught by surprise. the person who was suppose to help him finally showed up, he'd shout, "you're late!"

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@open
MISSION: [ MISSION DETAILS ]
we're farmers, yay.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:599px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 23:48:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:500,800|Roboto+Condensed:400,700,400i]

[newclass=".punkiwerun"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #f0f0f0; overflow: hidden; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunabsolutewrapper"]width: 500px; height: 400px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg"]width: 150px; height: 400px; background: url('https://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/11/23/83/34/gladio10.jpg'); position: absolute; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg div:first-child + div"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-top: 400px solid transparent; border-right: 15px solid #5b7cff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg div:first-child"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 400px solid transparent; border-left: 15px solid #5b7cff; margin-right: -15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk"]margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 150px; width: 324px; height: 365px; border: 1px solid #E6D7D4; border-left: none; background: #f4f4f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t"]padding-top: 10px; text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t .one"]display: inline-block; font-size: 70px; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Montserrat; position: absolute; margin-left: 60px; line-height: 70px; color: #56a0d8;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t .two"]display: inline-block; position: absolute; line-height: 20px; height: 20px; padding-left: 5px; background: #f4f4f4; margin-left: 105px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #56a0d8; margin-top: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t div"]font-family: Roboto condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 10px; margin-top: 75px; padding: 5px 0; padding-right: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #9A645C; border: 1px solid #E6D7D4; border-right: none; border-left: none; background: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerun .circle1"]position: absolute; width: 700px; height: 700px; border-radius: 50%; border: 8px dashed #3b83db; margin-top: -285px; margin-left: 20px; animation-name: punkiweruncircle; animation: 60s linear infinite punkiweruncircle; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerun .circle2"]position: absolute; width: 700px; height: 700px; border-radius: 50%; border: 8px dashed rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: -285px; margin-left: 20px; animation: 60s linear infinite punkiweruncircle; z-index: 3; } @keyframes punkiweruncircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .text"]height: 210px; margin: 25px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #A6746C; overflow: auto; position: relative; z-index: 4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .text b"]color: #5b7cff; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .text i"]font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiweruncredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiweruncredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; color: #5b7cff; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiweruncredit a:hover"]color: #A6746C;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwerun]

[attr=class,punkiwerunabsolutewrapper]
[attr=class,circle2]
[attr=class,circle1]
[attr=class,punkiwerunimg]

[attr=class,punkiwerunbulk]

[attr=class,t]

[attr=class,one]you [attr=class,two]were never free

and you never realized

[attr=class,text]A quest for helping a farmer with his farm? That was... An odd quest. But an understandable one nonetheless. No one could surpass the problems that old age brings along, and the owner of the farm was no different. That was most likely why a request was made to the League. Still, it's surprising to see a farm this close to lavaridge town, as with all the mountains and rocks around. You'd think there'd be no adequate lands for that, and yet there stands a farm.[break][break]

With his Cyndaquil on a shoulder and Rufflet on the other, Balder stood in front of the farm, looking at the paper. He had taken a detour at the town nearby to relax in the spring, as it is his second time in the area and he couldn't skip on this chance. Hence why he was late to the rendez-vous point. The man stepped forward, Ash and Falco holding their positions quietly. As he started approaching the farm's fields, he noticed a man running after the orange chickens that colonized one of the sections. And as Balder grew close, the man noticed him and shouted that he was late.[break][break]

"Sorry, sorry. Second time in the area, I wasn't sure where to find the farm." As he said that, Falco took off from his shoulder, flying to the hen house where he landed gracefully on the top, watching the field. Ash then let out a small sound to be dropped down. *Balder gently took him off his shoulder and allowed the pokemon to run after the Torchics, maybe for fun or to try and bring them back to the Hen House, it's hard to say.[break][break]

"So, what do we need to do exactly? From what I saw on the request, we need to do the farm work, but what is it exactly? Milking the Milktank, feeding and taking out the Ponytas and Rapidash and such?" asked the 6 feet 3 man as he took off his jacket and shirt and dropped them on the top of a fence pole. "Oh, by the way, my name is Balder. Balder Schwartz. What's yours?" The young man proceeded to stretching, awaiting the answer from the man he was helping.[break][break]

TAGS: (I almost left the Zenji tag)

[attr=class,punkiweruncredit] template by punki

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 1:10:01 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]standing at 6'2, mateo would respond, "mm...that's fair, it's not like i'm from this region anyway." scratching the back of his head. he'd come to feel the sudden peck of a torchic poking his right shoe front. "gotcha!" he exclaimed, grabbing the torchic by its head. "i've half a mind to squash you!" he grinned evilly. the torchic in his hand began to squirm rapidly, as if begging for mateo not to harm it.

he'd waltz over to the hen house, placing it within its cage. "we're suppose to milk a milktank, but i'm just collecting torchic's at the moment. if you don't wanna help out i suggest going to feed the rapidash some hay if you're not into chasing fire birds." ah, and he'd forgotten to introduce himself. "that's right, my name's mateo, mateo martinez!" he sheepishly grinned. had he been able to tell, mateo's accent would be one of johto dialect--his home.

"i'm going to assume that you're from kanto?" he asked the bulky male. looking over to his partner who flew to rest atop of the hen house.

[attr="class","ooc"]
don't ever post on an empty stomach.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:599px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 2:21:58 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar

[newclass=".punkiwerun"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #f0f0f0; overflow: hidden; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunabsolutewrapper"]width: 500px; height: 400px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg"]width: 150px; height: 400px; background: url('https://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/11/23/83/34/gladio10.jpg'); position: absolute; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg div:first-child + div"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-top: 400px solid transparent; border-right: 15px solid #5b7cff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunimg div:first-child"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 400px solid transparent; border-left: 15px solid #5b7cff; margin-right: -15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk"]margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 150px; width: 324px; height: 365px; border: 1px solid #E6D7D4; border-left: none; background: #f4f4f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t .one"]display: inline-block; font-size: 70px; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Montserrat; position: absolute; margin-left: 60px; line-height: 70px; color: #56a0d8;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t .two"]display: inline-block; position: absolute; line-height: 20px; height: 20px; padding-left: 5px; background: #f4f4f4; margin-left: 105px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #56a0d8; margin-top: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .t div"]font-family: Roboto condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 10px; margin-top: 75px; padding: 5px 0; padding-right: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #9A645C; border: 1px solid #E6D7D4; border-right: none; border-left: none; background: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerun .circle1"]position: absolute; width: 700px; height: 700px; border-radius: 50%; border: 8px dashed #3b83db; margin-top: -285px; margin-left: 20px; animation-name: punkiweruncircle; animation: 60s linear infinite punkiweruncircle; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerun .circle2"]position: absolute; width: 700px; height: 700px; border-radius: 50%; border: 8px dashed rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: -285px; margin-left: 20px; animation: 60s linear infinite punkiweruncircle; z-index: 3; } @keyframes punkiweruncircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwerunbulk .text"]height: 210px; margin: 25px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #A6746C; overflow: auto; position: relative; z-index: 4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiweruncredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiweruncredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; color: #5b7cff; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwerun]

[attr=class,circle2]
[attr=class,circle1]

[attr=class,t]

and you never realized

[attr=class,text]The man explained that he understood Balder's point as he wasn't from this region as well. He then took a Torchic that was hitting his shoe and threatened it as a joke to squash it, which made Balder giggle a bit. One of the rare times he gets to do something with someone else, other then his pokemons, and it's with a nice person. And a fun one to boot! That mission may not be too boring anymore. [break][break]

While Ash kept running after a Torchic, trying to guide it back to the hen house, Balder's mission partner, who introduced himself as Mateo, explained the mission that they needed to fulfill. While the original objective was indeed milking the cow Pokemon, like Balder had assumed, Mateo had begun helping around instead, putting the runaway chickens into their hen house again. Was it out of kindness or out of greed, the man couldn't tell at first, but that sheepish smile did show there was no malice in his actions. But then came a rough question which darkened Balder's expression a bit.[break][break]

"Well, it's nice to meet you Mateo. And nah, I'm from Alola, but I did have some family in Kanto... Anyways. Judging from your accent... I'd assume you're either from Johto or Kanto yourself? I've traveled in both of these regions a few years ago." The young man decided, as they talk, that he would work with the Rapidash fence beside Mateo's current location, allowing them to chat more as they worked. He grabbed some hay and started filling the boxes with the food.[break][break]

"Johto was especially interesting. The people there were kind, and I enjoyed the stories I heard, as well as the ruins. And that legend about Suicune, Entei and Raikou, quite a story too." The cadet noticed a bucket with some berries in them, near the fence he was at. As the Rapidash were closing in, he took the bucket in his hand and presented a berry to the closest horse, feeding him directly and rubbing his head as it was eating. "Which town did you live in? Any nice stories with it?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 3:00:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"oh, alola!" that was unexpected. it's not everyday you meet an alolan. he had so many questions to ask about the region. but that would have to wait as balder some of his own. "me? oh!" with three torchic's casually resting in his arm. mateo expressed a wide grin, "i'm from blackthorn! successor to the blackthorn city gym--well..." he'd pause, scratching the side of his cheek, "...i was the successor."

he'd waltz to the hen house and placed the pokemon within it. "i wanted to get out of johto per my mother's request. she's from this region. my father passed away awhile ago. it wasn't recent or anything, but my mother just didn't want me to be cooped up in one place for the rest of my life. so i came here to get even stronger than before, together with my partners." that's right, he had a goal. he couldn't face the legendary dragon his father told him stories of when he was young. he were still to weak how could he achieve is dream of becoming dragon king?

a dream so far, yet so close. "of course, i'm here to do more than just get stronger. this place has a lot of interesting people. people i've met, people i've yet to meet. i wanna fight more and more." that was a dragon tamer for you. their drive and appetite was no different from an actual dragon user. "johto is full of stories. the people there are extreme lovers of folktales." mateo laughed. his father was one of those people.

[attr="class","ooc"]
ahhhhhhh, post.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 3:36:30 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar

[attr=class,punkiwerun]

[attr=class,circle2]
[attr=class,circle1]

[attr=class,t]

and you never realized

[attr=class,text]Blackthorn huh? That remote city in Johto, worshiping the dragons. And he was meant to be the gym's successor? So Mateo wasn't exactly a nobody, and he surely had lots of battle experience. This mission had gotten a lot more interesting all of a sudden. The dragon tamer continued, explaining why he left Johto, thus also abandoning his succession, and his goal in the region. Balder nodded at all this and he looked at Mateo. "You've got a good mother. She considered your growth before everything else, it's not everyday we can see that."[break][break]

Balder stared at his mission companion. Mateo said he was here to do more then fighting, yet he couldn't help but mention fighting more at the end of his speech, making Balder smile as he gave another berry to the Rapidash. "Yeah they do seem to like folktales a lot. I guess that's what that region has in common with Alola. We have lots of traditions relating to the Tapus, the sun and the moon, so I can understand where you're getting with that."[break][break]

"Judging from your reaction, it doesn't seem like you met many people from Alola... Which means you might not have much experience against some of our pokemons." Balder pulled a black and yellow pokeball from his belt and threw it in the air, releasing Geo, his Alolan Golem. The creature glanced at his tamer before looking at Mateo and doing what seemed to be a bow.[break][break]

"Want to try fighting Geo later? It could give you lots of experience. I also have Nuts, my Chesnaught, ready to go, so we could do a pokemon battle with 2 of our pokemons. Assuming we have finished what we came for, of course." Deciding to let the Rapidashs eat peacefully, the man dropped the bucket away from the fence and moved beside Geo, rubbing the top of his head as he looked at the dragon tamer.[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 4:10:01 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]a wide grin, mateo replied, "yeah, my mom and her dragons are stronger than even mine. i feel bad for the trainers challenging them, haha!" an ecstatic laughter. it'd been sometime since he laughed like this. but his attention would then be brought to the fact that he'd never fought against an alolan pokemon. "experience?" he repeated. thinking about it, he wasn't familiar with all of their pokemon. just some of the basic. he even possessed a frogadier, but it was rare he fought with it. "ah! i'm actually pretty familiar with some, but not all. i never met--" and then he called out a golem. but this was no ordinary golem, it was an alolan golem! "no way," he thought aloud.

mateo was quite surprised by how similar the alolan pokemon looked to this region's natural golem. "alola sure is a strange region." but then he mentioned a key phrase that got mateo revved up. "battle?!" he repeated excitedly. "i'd be all for that!" a devilish grin, he was excited to have a battle. it'd been sometime since he'd been within a battle since his arrival. all of his training in the mountains of mt. pyre were going to payoff in this battle.

"you're own!" and so he was pumped. mateo jumped to his feet and began chasing after the leftover torchic's. like a dragon his body moved at the sight of his prey with great speed. shouting and chasing them into the hen. coming to a halt he'd pause, "ah, speaking of..." he'd stop, turning toward . "is the reason you're here because you want to checkout the lore in this region or something?" he asked out of curiosity.

[attr="class","ooc"]
ahhhhhhh, post.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 21:25:26 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar

[attr=class,punkiwerun]

[attr=class,circle2]
[attr=class,circle1]

[attr=class,t]

and you never realized

[attr=class,text]The man's reaction was the same as most individual whenever they saw a pokemon they thought they knew but under a new form. Thinking they saw some pokemons and knew a lot already, but then discovering there was still more to discover, it was an exciting sensation. Balder smiled as he gazed at Mateo's expression. "Alola has a couple of special variants of pokemons. There's even an Exeggutor that's part dragon and a Sandshrew made of ice. It's quite interesting to see the differences between the kantonian variants and the alolan ones."[break][break]

And just after the Alolan man had mentionned battle, Mateo suddenly got hyped up, declaring that he'd be all down for the fight. He even started to work faster, putting the torchics in the Hen House faster then their name can be said. That man was truly a battle maniac. Balder then decided to go towards the Milktank's enclosure to start their true objective for this mission: Milking the cow pokemons. As for Geo, he kept on looking on Mateo, Ash and Falco that were around the Torchic's house.[break][break]

As balder started milking the Miltank, sending their milk in one of the buckets made for this purpose, he heard the dragon tamer ask if he was in Hoenn because he was investigating the lore. As he remembered his reason for being in this region, as well as his goal, a tear began to well up in his eye, which he quickly wiped off before it got noticed. He then turned around, looking at Mateo as he gently rubbed the top of Milktank's head.[break][break]

"The initial reason was, indeed, to learn more about Hoenn, be it the lore, the people or the land. But with what happened in Kanto and Slateport, because my family is missing... Well my goal changed temporarily to avenging them and getting rid of the sickness that is Team rocket." After a few seconds of silence, he resumed milking the cow-mon, knowing how harsh he sounded by saying it like this. "Still, I try to enjoy life and fulfill my original goal too. It's also why I'm taking on all these missions and travelling across the region."[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 22:32:41 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]woah, intense. so he was here for vengeful purposes. it almost made mateo feel bad. "but if your family is missing then there's hope that they're still alive. meaning you don't have anything to be vengeful for--if anything you have more to be hopeful for." mateo didn't know what he'd just said. it was neither intentional nor accidental, as presented from his straight faced expression.

"i've never have anything to be vengeful for. and i don't think i'll ever know what that feeling may feel like. it's true that i'm a bit hotheaded, abrasive, and always ready for a challenge to be thrown at me. but i'm wise enough to know that i shouldn't let a negative emotion control me." realizing what he'd just said, he'd cover his mouth. turning toward balder and flailing, "n-not that there's anything wrong with that, i mean it's good to have something to drive you! it's what we need to keep on living and things after all, haha!" a nervous chuckle. hopefully h didn't say anything too insensitive. he had a way with showing that side.

"in the end..." rounding up the last batch of torchic's and placing them in the hen. he'd wipe off his brow, "...as long as you're not letting vengeance steer you toward a bad end. try to leave a little room for hope, 'kay?" he'd give balder a cheeky grin and thumbs up. finishing hsi side of the chore.

[attr="class","ooc"]
ahhhhhhh, post.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 2:53:23 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar

[attr=class,punkiwerun]

[attr=class,circle2]
[attr=class,circle1]

[attr=class,t]

and you never realized

[attr=class,text]As the bucket reached full capacity, Balder gave the Milktank a berry and listened to what the mission partner was saying. Somehow, it showed that he had never lived these kinds of situations. Yet... He was right. Living only for avenging, in darkness, would only lead to despair and destruction. Hope is something that was needed. Balder needed to believe that they were alright. That they lived. Yet it was still easier to fall into darkness and assume the worst then it is to keep the flames of hope burning.[break][break]

The man dropped the bucket at the designated location and returned towards Mateo, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're a good man Mateo. Don't ever change on that aspect, alright? That's what's gonna lead you to greatness." He smiled to the man before returning to his shirt and vest and putting them back on. As he was dressing back up, all 3 of his pokemons gathered near him, taking this as a sign to get ready.[break][break]

"Don't worry, I didn't fall to despair just yet. I know my family, I know they won't give up without a fight and that they are possibly retaliating somewhere. What I'd like to know is a sign that they're still fighting for what they believe is right, that they're not stuck in some sort of Rocket jail. Now then, with our duties completed, shall we get this battle on?"[break][break]

TAGS: (Sorry it's short)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 3:29:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars and 5 infamy![break]
feel free to continue the thread or make a new one for extra poke!!