[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The story of a small dragon and a bandit knight? She's hooked onto his word as soon as he starts, trying to keep her breathing quiet as if she might just destroy the magic behind the story if she doesn't.[break][break]

"Why did they chase the knight off...? Did he do something bad?" She murmurs, "He doesn't sound like a bad person... he tries so hard to help the little dragon..."[break][break]

It's the little details that make her question things, but her mind is far too tired to put anything together.[break][break]

"Did they build that sky ship to travel the stars...? Is it like one of those... biiiig pirate ships from the stories...?"[break][break]

The room that had once seemed so overwhelmingly big now just feels like a space built for them. Reiner snores quietly over the side of the bed, Mesprit seems more than happy to just lie down and listen. The desk lamp might flicker just that bit but even then, she's still able to stick her hands in front of the source, moving her fingers to form funky little shadow figures.[break][break]

"Do you think I could build one?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dose || c
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:13:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Maybe one day, Eris would know that the knight had been chased off for bearing the wrong blood for his coat of arms, and was left to fester inside rusted armor until he couldn't take anymore and fled. But she had too much on her plate to be burdened with the stories of what came before.[break][break]

Instead, he focused on what came next. "Maybe they built it. Maybe theh found it. Maybe it's a littlr of both," Isaac mused. "Even the most special treasures could use some time, love, and care, and a twist of that special something to make it truly yours."[break][break]

"And yes, it's like a pirate ship. The biggest one you've ever seen, with a great big sail to catch the solar winds and oars that the stars dance around as they push through the night sky." Honestly, the visual alone was starting to get Isaac sleepy. Nevertheless, he fought to stay awake, at least to answer Eris' last question.[break][break]

" 'f anyone can, it's you," he said, the murmurs of sleepiness swirling beneath his words like the mists of a fresh new dawn. "And I'll help y'out however'I can, okay? Promise."[break][break]

After all, of all the men and dragons Isaac had met, she was truly the best of both.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dose || c
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 12:08:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Special treasures that would grow in value if she put a little time, love and care - She hopes that he's telling the truth. Or rather, she already feels that he is, knowing just how much she treasures her mother's notebook.[break][break]

"We could power it off infinity energy... or that weird energy for Terastalisation..." There are far too many ways that she could possibly build it, but all she can focus on are the wildest options possible. "And we could have pretty sails with all kinds of patterns... and..."[break][break]

She's starting to feel her eyelids droop, yawning slightly as she carefully pulls her arm under her blanket - Just so the shadows monsters won't be biting her fingers off.[break][break]

"What kind of things do you think we'll see...?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dose || c
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 13:10:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Infinite, wormhole, Tera . . . Isaac knew in that moment he'd give up every crystal and berry he wielded for war if if meant helping a lost child finally get to live her dreams.[break][break)

Only one question remained; where would they go next?[break][break]

"Better question's what won't we see?" Isaac asked, his smile soft. "One day we'll be at those cozy, traditional festivals in Johto. The next, we'll be in the most cutting-edge city in Unova. We'll search the seas for all those Mirage Islands from the old stories and not stop til we've mapped 'em all out. We'll fly over to the highest peak of Mt. Coronet . . . or start from the bottom and climb the whole thing, if we dare. We'll see the rarest Pokemon and people we've never even dreamed of meeting."[break][break]

"When we're done, we'll sail through the worlds beyond. The planets in the night sky, the Ultra Rifts in the land below, taking in all these sights we never dreamed would be possible. And we're gonna map, write, and draw so much about them we'll need a whole bookshelf just to keep it all straight."[break][break]

"And after that? We head back home, and we see how much has changed, and we start all over again. Because the world's always changing, and so are we, and that means there's always a new adventure, no matter how small."[break][break]

Isaac yawned, the effects of the Heal Pulse starting to ebb away. "Isn'at'xciting?"

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dose || c
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 13:50:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As he begins to name the many things that they could do, the many places that she's never even heard of, she lets herself begin to imagine what it would be like. How tall would the mountains go? How loud and colourful would the festivals be? Just how far would the worlds span? To take those first few tentative steps on a new adventure - She can almost see the wide grin on the little dragon's face and hear the way that the bandit knight tells her not to fall over the side of the ship.[break][break]

Perhaps, might catch the way her expressions once knitted with worry and despair quietly melt away as she sinks into the wonderland that he's crafted just for her. Perhaps, he might be able to see that brief moment where she takes the little dragon's outstretched hand and climbs aboard their ship.[break][break]

And perhaps when she returns, she'll tell him all about the things she saw.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dose || c
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 14:21:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Slowly but surely, Eris' questions gave way to silence.[break][break]

Isaac pooled together all of his strength, barely managing to pry himself from his chair. He was fading fast, but he still managed to stagger over to Eris' bed. He had to make sure she was okay before sleep took him. He had to, damnit![break][break]

Luck was on Isaac's side. Her features were the most serene Isaac had ever seen them, even in the wake of such horrific circumstances. She neither tossed nor turn, instead letting her dreams lull her into a peaceful rest. Most importantly, she was breathing, thank Arceus.[break][break]

Isaac gave her pillow a little fluff to make sure it kept soft, then tucked her in to ensure her blanket was as warm and snug as could be. A small, content smile spread across his face.[break][break]

It was with a heavy heart that he returned to his chair. For all the difference he had made for Eris, he knew that his struggles were far from over. He was without his sleep aid Musharna today, and that meant the night terrors that were usually Dream Eaten would now be free to run wild. He thanked his lucky stars that Eris would be spared having to see him like this.[break][break]

No. For once he'd have to depend on himself, and he'd proven himself to be quite dependable today. He'd been Eris' light in the darkness. Maybe, just maybe, he'd stand a chance of being his own as well. Maybe, for once, it would be enough.[break][break]

He slid into his chair, took a deep breath, and let himself slip into an uncertain sleep.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights