august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 4:23:12 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
i'll challenge you even if it's unfair

[attr="class","starrytext"]
picking leaves out of his hair. mateo would come to set foot within the room that was to serve as his battlefield. examining the unique jungle. his mind wandered for a moment as he took in the serene green scenery. inhaling deeply, the goggle headed male, then, said, "i hate this place!" he exclaimed. his voice echoing throughout the vicinity. "i was lost in that maze for two hours..." he complained, walking upon the bridge and toward the cut stoned field all while shouting, "...i got so angry i started to cut down your dumb bushes! you're lucky i didn't burn this place down to the ground!" spoken like a true pyromaniac.

hands within his trench coat, a red bandanna tied to his right bicep. boots boomed with each step taken as he crossed the wooden bridge and onto the circular field. he had no idea who the gym leader was nor as to what they looked like. but whoever they were, he was gonna sock'em good. each time he came to a dead end, the thought of punching the gym leader in the face was what kept his spirit high. and he was finally going to get to do it.

the moment he saw what the they looked like? he was gonna run and--wham--deck'em with all his might for making something so complex. it reminded him of his training during his trial period of becoming a potential dragon master--tough and not fun.

as he arrived, he'd look around in search of the culprit behind the maze. "oi!" he roared. hearing nothing, at the moment, but the sound of flowing water and his own voice.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
hi, please tell me if i need to edit.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L1bPYbY/ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 4:58:06 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"he's running amok and cutting down the bushes?

- aye, mistress. it is as i say. i greeted him the usual way before he lost himself within the depths of your maze. i fear he grew frustrated after a period of time and decided to make an absolute mess of your beautiful brambles. - 

"
the damage isn't too severe, is it?

- not severe, - the hypno communicated. - but it'll require your intervention to mend by the time the next challenger makes their appearance. - 

cait mulled over this for a moment before she shrugged and allowed herself a small and tolerant smile.

"
i'll not keep him waiting then," she chimed.

- - -  

she appeared before mateo in her favorite pale blue dress, her feet bare and her hair worn down as she mounted a bridge that crossed over a slim river and led to the large stone circle which served as the gym's much beloved centerpiece. cait's movements were unhurried as she situated herself comfortably on the opposite side of him, her expression reflecting her peaceable state. 

"
hello, stranger," she greeted, warmly. "my assistant informed me that you've destroyed a portion of my maze - is that true?

her hypno stood by her side as she spoke, the pokemon's narrowed eyes presently fixed upon the tall and blue-haired stranger. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 5:08:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]as mateo saw the emergence of what appeared to be a human with a feminine physique. his face began to paint a hue of pink upon his cheeks. she was cute and a girl.

a light gasp. the dragon tamer would take a small step back with a single foot. mateo was caught off guard by the fact that first gym leader he'd challenged was female. which would explain the environment a lot. looking toward the hypno, mateo would give a growling stare toward the snitching psychic. bastard, he thought.

scratching the side of his cheek, he'd look off elsewhere. "w-well, i-i'll help repair the damage as an apology. i shouldn't 'ave had sceptile to do that." scratching the back of his head now, he'd add, "y'know how us challenger's are! hotblooded and excited to get to the main event..." more like hotblooded and easily annoyed. a trait he needed to work on.

clasping his hands together. he'd bow his hands, "sorry, sorry, i promise to help repair the damage--dragon's honor!" he exclaimed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
he's sorry. :pepehands:

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L1bPYbY/ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 5:31:58 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
her hypno released a dismissive snort while her mistress tittered softly in reaction to the display. 

"
don't worry about it. i'll get them right as rain before long.

cait temporarily shifted her focus back onto her companion.

"
you have a badge prepared, correct?

the pokemon nodded and cait reached for the whistle that had been secured to her neck by a braid of green tendrils. she blew into the wind instrument - the sharp and piercing noise echoing within the vast confines of her gym. it rallied all her companions to approach the stone circle and situate themselves comfortably at its river's edge, the crowd of pokemon noticeably large and varied. creatures would even descend from the high ceiling or emerge from the river's depths; all heeding their mistress's call. 

"
this will be a three on three," she announced. "there will be no switching - and only one pokemon per trainer is allowed out at a time.

cait beckoned and a pokemon took their place before her within moments, the creature identifiable as a moderately-sized and male sceptile. 

"
you may make the first move," she encouraged. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/254.png

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 19:17:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]slightly raising his head as he took a peek. in his mind, he thought, 'oh man, she's really cute when she smiles.' call mateo what you wanted: hotheaded, abrasive, and fierce, but he was still a human male at heart. cait spoke with such a soft tone and, though they stood apart, her scent was like an ephemeral plant. it would eventually fade, but he'd remember it for as long as he could.

"alright then, let's have a great battle!" reaching into the right side of his trench coat. he'd enlarge a small ball capsule with the press of a button, "a sceptile? this should be a funny battle, come on out scep--" intercepted by the flash of a different light emerging from his trench coat. charizard would come out! "y-you?!" it'd been sometime since he came out. mateo was a bit surprised to see the fire drake who slept more than he could count. "does he acknowledge her strength...?" mateo lowly spoke.

a smile would cross his face.

placing sceptile's ball back. he'd say, "alright then, my choice is charizard." the charizard gave the sceptile an intense stare. "your sceptile must be a strong grass-type, you actually forced charizard to come out." charizard had a sharp sense when it came to an opponent. and for the grass-type to have given him such a feeling? it made mateo smile with glee. he was excited even more.

finally, he was going to face a gym leader of hoenn.

introductions had yet to be given. but it seemed as if that would have to wait. "allow me to start us off then. charizard, flamethrower!" with the flame on its tail growing bright, charizard's maw expelled a cry of raging flames forward. attempting to set the sceptile ablaze.

[attr="class","ooc"]
charizard used flamethrower.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 7:28:00 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
- a charizard, - hypno remarked. - i'd take care, mistress. - 

cait eyed the winged beast, relying upon a combination of subtle and obvious clues to identify its level of strength. it was a healthy male of superior stature with  no amount of weakness present within its stance nor its bright-eyed and pointed gaze. 

"
i will," she promised, quietly. 

her sceptile took in his chosen foe, his chin tilted upwards in a small show of dominance as he readied himself for combat. his stance was notably lax, though he appeared ready to move at a moment's notice. 

'the challenger always has the advantage,' cait thought. 'they see your first pick and respond with something that gives them the edge. so we're liable to be completely outplayed if we're reckless.' 

the flamethrower came and the grass-type expert was granted only a few precious moments to respond accordingly. 

"
quick guard - follow it up with a night slash.

an outline of red energy manifested around the sceptile's form, his body encased by a protective aura as the flames came and brushed harmlessly past. the heat still seeped in past the barrier but it was nothing that sceptile couldn't endure. he rushed forward once the fire-type's move tapered off, his paw encased by a dark energy as he sought to claw into the charizard's round belly. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 0:21:02 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]there was opportunity for the opponent to strike--or so they thought. "counter!" mateo shouted. charizard, readying its body, responded to the grass-type's ninja movement; not with type advantage but physical prowess. with the movement of a single palm, charizard took hold of sceptile's wrist. with his other palm, he'd lift the grass over his head.

once overhead, he'd open his maw, "dragon rage, send it flying!" a sphere, small at first, would enlarge upon being expelled from the charizard's mouth. the sceptile would be taking this face first and sending it flying into the air and back onto 's side of the gym. if successful, mateo would say, "just so you know, i don't believe in type advantage! i think the battle's more fun when you're at a disadvantage; though, not many think like me. and it's hard to put my money where my mouth is when i'm using a fire-type against you." but, it's pretty clear, mateo held true to his word from the two moves he just used.

"you know, cait. you don't have to treat me like a challenger, i want you to have fun too!" mateo stated, grinning with a big smile. "charizard's acknowledged that your sceptile is pretty dangerous and has a high chance of beating him. plus, you're a gym leader. so there's no way we're lettin' our guard down for a second." thinking about it, that night slash was pretty dangerous. who knows what sort of damage that could've done. mateo had to make sure charizard was safe.

[attr="class","ooc"]
charizard used counter.
charizard used dragon rage.
mateo spoke.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 18:44:19 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
his words marked him as the jovial and excitable sort, his positive nature oozing from him in thick and potent waves. it was almost infectious, his eyes alight with a passion so rarely seen nowadays. people of their standing and rank rarely indulged in battle to have fun - they did it  more so to prepare for whatever the future held. 

'the future. the past. the present.'

such strange words now that they were no longer out of her reach. 

"
sceptile, ready your defenses." she urged.

the pair of blows had been successfully inflicted upon his form, but her sceptile was tough and endured despite the dull pain that lanced throughout the entirety of his form. a sharp gleam was present within his gaze as he followed through with his mistress's instructions, a detect triggered as a result. 

"
another night slash.

his words failed to garner a verbal response out of the female as her sceptile lunged forward once again. but the look upon her face reflected her appreciation of his energy, the look of admiration she wore plain as day. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 22:17:09 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]there it is. the look he loved to see within a fellow gym leader--no--a fellow trainer. this was a clash of equal spirits. win or lose, he was going to learn something from this. it was too early to use counter once more for it had moments to fail. mateo, choosing not to take such a risk, decided the best course of action was to meet it head on.

"don't shy from it, hug it!" charizard looked back at mateo's strange order, but he understood what it meant and that this was going to hurt...like a bitch. spreading his wings, charizard began to fly toward sceptile. as if preparing to use a move as its maw began to ignite a slight flame within it, but it did not! charizard would come to to extend its arms and the sceptile's sharpened, dark slash successfully cut the dragon with great precision.

but, simultaneously, charizard took hold of sceptile. bear hugging the grass-type with a tight grip, it would fly the grass-type into the air. "higher, higher!" the sceptile could attempt hack and slash all it wanted, but charizard had no intention of letting go. they flew high to the ceiling only for charizard to spin rapidly in a circle and fling the sceptile back down to the ground. "air slash!" and on command, as it tossed sceptile, it would, too, expel a plethora of energized razor bladed discs from its wings. following after the grass-type in hopes of greatly slashing it.

charizard flew within the air. awaiting to see if its attacked work. mateo, too, watched with great intensity.

[attr="class","ooc"]
charizard was hit by night slash!
charizard grabbed sceptile, flew high into the air, and tossed the grass-type toward the ground.
charizard used air slash, sending a plethora of energized, razor bladed discs following behind the descending grass-type.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 7:04:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the trap that had been lain proved effective; the charizard finding success in both carrying sceptile high above the stone field and flinging him back toward it within moments. there was very little time to think, but the edge granted by detect allowed the grass-type some semblance of protection. he'd twist himself like a feline at the moment of release, the bipedal grass-type intending to land upon all fours. 

a single air slash hurried along his descent, the strike cutting into his back and forcing him downward. all balance was nearly lost, but he managed to land, his feet and paws slamming harshly upon stone. despite the pain that lanced throughout his limbs he rushed forward, managing to avoid the barrage with moderate success. he came out of it battered but still capable of pressing onward - the sceptile forcing his facial features not to betray his discomfort. 

'maintaining distance would be preferable,' she thought. 

- that's not an option, i'm afraid, - hypno remarked, shooting her mistress a glance. 

cait stifled a sigh and proceeded onward with commanding her sceptile. 

"
avoid another grab," she said. "work on closing the distance between yourself and charizard and try harassing him at his flank - not his front.

the woman paused only for a moment before giving a nod. 

"
go.

sceptile rushed toward the pokemon, reliant upon his astonishingly powerful legs to do so. the leaves that jutted out of his forearms were enveloped by a green glow - the pokemon aiming toward charizard's belly once again. 

https://pa1.narvii.com/6479/463aafe65e4f11b6151fc28ff797153b622809fb_hq.gif

- arrogant creature, that one, - hypno sneered. - he'd much rather a reckless assault than a strategic one. - 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 4:41:57 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]mateo had taken in note of charizard's advantage. but even then that sceptile had quite the keen eye. "mm..." mateo stared at charizard, who was still flapping his wings about within the air. as the sceptile readied for another assault, charizard landed unto the ground once again. cait, once more, went for the same strategy.

mateo crossed his arms. his expression becoming one of a serious tone. being that familiar with a sceptile of his own. the sceptile she possessed had strength, compared to his who excelled in speed. it only took a moment for mateo to realize how to deal with the sceptile's nuisance. "charizard!" he shouted his name. readying himself, mateo placed himself into a position as if he were one with the pokemon.

"counter!" extending his palm, charizard followed in sync. as the sceptile attempted to slice at his stomach once more, one of charizard's arm extended to the front whereas, his other, maneuvered to protect his side. he would attempt to take hold of the sceptile's wrists once more. and, if successful, his goal, this time, was to toss the sceptile into the air rather than on its back or overhead.

if charizard was successful in capturing the sceptile, he'd swing it around and fling it into the air. "flamethrower!" and would follow up with a hellish roar of fire that would attempt to engulf the grass-type's entire being. of course, that was only if he were successful.

[attr="class","ooc"]
charizard used counter!
charizard used flamethrower!

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 15:26:23 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
charizard's attack was so alarmingly successful because sceptile hadn't bothered with taking her advice more seriously. and while she'd never chalk him up as 'disobedient' his arrogance caused him to make stupid decisions on occasion. it could not be denied that his raw power felled lesser trainers and their teams; but mateo was far from being considered a 'lesser trainer'. 

"
you're done, sceptile.

she supposed the grass-type could stand a few more blows but retiring him early was a reasonable enough decision. he was thoroughly singed at his point, his body covered in fresh burns that would likely hamper future movement until they were properly healed. 

"
impressive combos," she remarked, shifting her gaze back onto mateo. "you and your charizard work very well together.

her sceptile slipped out of his fighter's stance - gave himself a firm shake - and took his leave of the field with a portion of his dignity intact. 

"
how long have you had him for?"

'i wonder who i should bring out next?'  

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 3:18:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]a victorious roar. mateo would run over to jump on his partner's back. a wide smile, he'd pat the mighty beasts head. "nice one, charizard!" he praised. only to be asked a question by cait. "i met him sometime when he was a charmeleon back when i stayed in blackthorn." an innocent smile bedazzled by rose-colored cheeks as they journeyed down memory lane, "he was pretty stubborn and didn't get along with the other dragon pokemon, especially my other partner dragonite. but he eventually became tame." a hand caressed the side of charizard's smile.

"he evolved the moment he opened up and accepted us." mateo stated. "our synergy is like dragon energy, wild and free. he listens to me as long as i let him cut loose. though, he still has his days like any other dragon." mateo spoke, a vain throbbing on the side of his head as he thought the times he was stubborn. "but he has his moments just like a human." he's not a dragon-type, but charizard has the personality and body of one. he will always be a dragon in his book.

charizard would release another roar. mateo, massaging underneath the fire-types chin, said, "stiildus tum." mateo told the charizard, speaking within a different tongue that told the fire-type to calm down. "he's a bit eager to continue on, sorry-sorry!" mateo apologized. he'd then return to his side of the field. "did you always want to be a gym leader?" he asked the female gym leader.

[attr="class","ooc"]
---

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 3:34:31 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"no.

cait met the eyes of one of her many pokemon and beckoned them to step forward.

"
i wanted to be a healer. a herbalist," she said. "but things change."

she imagined herself in a world where rocket hadn't launched their invasion. where everything was blessedly simple and the era of peace was well-maintained. she'd be continuing her education if the war hadn't come about and working toward acquiring a botany degree. 

'in a perfect world,' she thought, wistfully. 

"
but i enjoy being a leader," she continued. "i'm still far from being an 'elite trainer' - but i can give anyone who tries for my badge a half-decent fight."

her togekiss took his place, a sense of joy present within his expression and posture as he happily greeted his foe.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EveryDistantHydatidtapeworm-small.gif

"
togekiss! extreme speed.

cait offered little in the way of warning before she issued the command, the togekiss resembling a pale blur once the order was processed. his round form rushed toward the charizard as he closed the distance between them in a near instant, his wings spread as he intended to ram the entirety of his bulk into the fire-type. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/468.png

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the earth dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 3:51:42 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]a togekiss? upon the flyng/fairy greeting charizard. he'd release steam from its nostrils. and then, unexpectedly, it would maneuver in a blur. charging into the charizard and sending it aback, he would come fall unto his nuts from the gut wrenching charge made by the fairy. he was angry--livid even. "don't worry, charizard. flamethrower!" with a simple command, charizard would send out a searing flare of fire toward the speedy togekiss.

for now, they remained on defense for the time being. but just how long could charizard exactly remain in such a position? mateo, carefully, watched from behind. responding to cait, he'd say, "i like the sound of that. i'm already starting to get revved about this togekiss!" and so was charizard. just what exactly did this pokemon have in store for the duo.

[attr="class","ooc"]
charizard was taken aback.
charizard used flamethrower.