part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Dreaming With Your Eyes Wide Open [Mission]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 17:47:45 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
How long had she been waiting to do this exactly?

[break][break]
She had no idea.

[break][break]
It was something that'd been lingering in her subconsciousness for ages, but the fear of actually doing so, or rather, of the consequences her actions could have? It had been a very efficient tool to keep her at bay. She couldn't reach out to anyone if she cared to keep her life, as such had been their intention. But after the message she'd received during the winter masquerade, Brynnhildr had realised that no matter what she did, they'd eventually find fault enough to make her life a living hell.

[break][break]
As if her exile hadn't been enough.

[break][break]
Her cousin's velvet words had been laced with poison when he'd called her. No-one had bothered acknowledging her existence until that particular night, but his threat hadn't missed his mark; she'd screwed up, and had done so royally.

[break][break]
Now she was sitting in front of her computer, in the dead of night, mindlessly staring at the screen and the blank, virtual paper, hesitation lingering in her fingers. Of the handful of people she could've asked for help, had never been on her list. A mere name in the papers. But he had been the most-likely to know of her situation; of the who that had caused it.

[break][break]
And it was time she made sure of that inkling thought. As her fingers slid across her keyboard, a single sentence formed; anonymous and unsigned.

[break][break]
"What do you know about the Voluntas Society?"

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#780bc0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 0:09:10 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

It was late. Far later than Gideon should have been staying up, but unfortunately typical of a workaholic like him. Burning the midnight oil at both ends.[break][break]

He was reading a newly-released journal article with as the first author when an odd e-mail popped up on his dashboard.[break][break]

"What do you know about the Voluntas Society?"
[break]

Peculiar. He would normally trash spam messages like this with without credentials or identifying information, but something about the Voluntas Society pricked at the depths of his memory.[break][break]

So, the professor decided to respond. What was the harm, anyway?[break][break]

To Whom It May Concern,[break][break]

They're an ancient Unovan clan with little history behind them — as far as what's known by academia, anyway. Not many artifacts remain to learn from, though we do have a few items bearing their family sigil in the museum archives, I believe.[break][break]

May I ask who's inquiring? [break][break]

Regards,[break][break]

Gideon Graves, Ph.D.[break]
Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology[break]
Slateport University[break][break]

555.420.0069[break]
(fax) 555.420.0666[break]
gideon.graves@su.edu

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 20:22:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: