August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 18:52:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Working with other rocket members wasn’t that hard, he was part of the organization for a reason; this was the thing he had sought out from the very beginning. But on this evening, that wasn’t the case. An old man, too prideful to accept their old glory days were gone, Kouji hated it, but this had to be done according to the older members. He waited around the corner, his black cap with the red R planted on his head. He held a flick knife in his hands, flicking it up and down, in and out; spinning it in his hands as he waited for his partner.

[break][break]

He had heard the name before, only in passing really; but the girls he had grown up with had never stopped talking about that guy, a pretty boy on a whole other level. ”Tch. Will I even have any luck with women if guys like that are everywhere?” He wondered to himself, but shook it off immediately. Stepping forward, he looked towards his ‘arriving’ companion, and clicked his teeth again.

[break][break]

He stood no chance.

[break][break]

”Hey Pretty Boy, reckon we’ll be able to finish this up before midnight; I want to be able to grab a couple drinks after this.”

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-[break]
-Mission: The Purge

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 10:24:59 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
“There are no other guys like me, so you should be fine.” Famous teen model Leonicio Marceliño walked up to Kouji, having overheard his personal ponderings. Even with a face mask on for secrecy, his features were sharp as ever; an Adonis of social distancing. Then again, looks were irrelevant for this assignment.

“I assure you this will be quite quick.” The handsome grunt smugly clicked his fingers, causing a slick Gardevoir to teleport behind him. With his Pokémon in tow, he approached the door. “Is this the place where the worm is hiding?” He mused, before gently pressing the doorbell button.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 11:02:37 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji could agree, even with that mask the man wore; there was an aura that good looking guys had. Maybe it was the confidence in one’s looks? Or maybe it was the self-worth one developed when properly praised by others? He couldn’t tell, he wasn’t the type of guy to think about that kind of bullshit anyway.
[break][break]
He punched stuff.
[break][break]
And so he waited out the knock on the door, with baited breath, only to see it being closed, no response, but there were sounds on the other sounds, a little quick for his liking. ”This guy is scurrying, hiding, we might not be the first.” He knew that feeling, hiding from debt collectors while sitting underneath a table, for a debt that had never been his.
[break][break]
So he softly budged Leonicio by the shoulder, before he began to kick at the door; his foot impacting only inches from the where the door met the frame, right ontop of the lock. Full force kicks with all of his own force put into it.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:22:09 GMT
“You do know you could just use Pokémon, right?” Leonicio pointed out as his partner in crime tried to kick the door down. Regardless, the door was old and worn-out enough that a few strong kicks managed to bust it wide open, allowing them entry.

Immediately upon entry, the two grunts were jumped by a snarling Houndoom. “Looks like he unleashed his guard dog too! Narcissus, dispose of it!” Leo barked an order. His Gardevoir swiftly moved in front of them, casting a Dazzling Gleam that temporarily blinded the infernal doggo.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 1:20:55 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji stopped still for a moment before he shook his head, his eyes fixed on the dazzling gleam, and so he took out his own pokemon. ”It’s you, Pangoro.”; even if the attack had blinded him, he knew his own Pokémon could handle it just fine.
[break][break]
It sent up a sky uppercut to the blinded Houndoom that landed at the jaw of the pokemon, sending it up into the ceiling, and then allowing to crash back against the ground, two moves used in quick succession was fast enough to knock it out.
[break][break]
Kouji didn’t waste a moment, he was blinded, and yet he ran into the room as the spots in his vision began to disappear, a knife drawn, and ready to jump the man; holding it out at his throat.
[break][break]
”I recommend you listen to my friend here, he’s got some things to say to ya.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 17:09:28 GMT
With the Houndoom taken out of commission, Kouji wasted no time charging straight into the room where their target was hiding. Kicking another door down was such a trivial task it was barely worth mentioning, since the apartment was in a state of decay. The dozens of empty bottles littering the floor were proof enough that the man had let himself go before they even saw his decrepit, way past-his-prime self.

“No, you listen!” The old man spat, his breath reeking of alcohol. “You brats don’t deserve to wear the Team Rocket logo! I was with ! We took over Kanto when you two were still in diapers! We were feared back then! We were respected! Now we’re Hoenn’s laughing stock! Five years in this damned region and we’ve only taken over a big white rock!”

Leonicio sighed, making a meaningful gesture towards his associate. It was clear what needed to be done: They would have to rough him up before he was willing to listen, a task too boorish for his delicate hands.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Planted To Earth
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 12:11:49 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji shook his head as he looked at the display in front of him.
[break][break]
But he didn’t disagree.
[break][break]
That was what bothered him the most, a seed perhaps, but it had been planted there, ready to be seen. He looked on at the man in front of him, the man who spoke the truth, and then to his partner, he nodded.
[break][break]
Violence was his forte in this mission, and so he did, a slide forward, he charged into the man with his shoulder, and then pushed up, as if jumping to land it to his chin, a powerful strike concealed as a desperate shove. He used that to push his weight onto the man, to land on top of him, and then pin his arms down with his knees, his feet crossed over together behind him.
[break][break]
He felt spit hit the side of his face, which only made the smirk on his face grow just a little bit more as he began to drop his fists on the man’s face; it was rough, but aimed. One for his nose, another at the cheek, he made sure to avoid the bonier parts of the man’s face.
[break][break]
”Just tell me to stop whenever you want me to, pretty boy.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]