2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 22:51:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As his Pokemon manage to lug the rest of the hardwood boxes into the back of the truck one of them, Captain Rose the Roserade and Domon the Urshifu, hoped into the back of the truck while the others returned to their balls and were tucked under Kaz's belt. Taking one simple lap around the truck to make sure everything was secured and that his Pokemon found some space for them to get comfortable for the drive he hoped into the passenger seat of the truck. Opening his town map he traced a finger along a route that he and his partner for this job were going to be taking. Something off the beaten path in order for not just their safety but more importantly the safety of their cargo. With Rocket being more active as of late they couldn't take lots of chances simply trying to skirt around them by a hair's length especially since rifts allowed all kinds of unsavory things to both enter and exit out of them.

"So remind me again, what exactly are we transporting that nearly takes us off road? Think I sort of missed that detail when they were telling us." Not that he was too worried about their chances of fending off any trouble. Especially since he and Thomas were both elite trainers in their own right should any League historian tell anyone. After all they may not be on the seats anymore but former Elite 4 members were still pretty good right?

[CARGO POSTDORMITUM MISSION]
[]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 23:56:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Roserade and Urshifu weren't alone in loading crates onto the truck. Freke the Alakazam, with the aid of his telekinesis, also loaded in the boxes, organizing them into optimal spots, before helping to secure them, and joining the others in the back. They would also be joined by a Bisharp.

"Food, water, munitions. As well as some other goods that should help give the League an edge in this.", he'd tell the fellow vigilante, before starting up the car, and driving off.

"So how have you been faring lately, Wynter?", Thomas would inquire.

tags:
notes: +10

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 6:24:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Kaz nodded his head to the list of items they were in charge of. Basic supplies were always needed and keeping them safe was pretty important so he didn't really pay more mind to it. What he did pay mind to was the question asked by the older fellow vigilante about what he's been up to. "Well dunno if ya heard through the Tangela vine but I'm part of the rangers. Kinda feels like I'm not pulling my weight around though, honestly just been feeling like that a lot recently."

Maybe he should throw himself more into his work. Running around in a costume was sort of his usual thing but he mainly did it to fend off Team Rocket specifically. Maybe it was time to really focus on "helping people" rather than just "helping the region" with his antics. Especially since his toes were also dipped in many other pools than just the Rangers. Wanting to push the encroaching feelings that he could sense coming on he turned to Thomas with a quizzical look as the truck rode along the road, "What about you? How are ya holding up?"

[]

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 13:51:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see. I'm sure you'll find your footing in the organization soon.", he'd reassure the other vigilante.

"Been trying to do what I can through my Ranch. Food, medical services, therapy. Been trying to find what I could for the website.", he'd tell the Ranger.

Truth be told, he hung up the costume for a while. In his current state, fighting Rocket his way was practically suicide. They had powerful Avatars on their side, and he only had a Meltan and a Shaymin. As much as he loved them both, he knew he needed far more than that. He knew he had to build up his forces, to stockpile anything he could use to give him an edge.

That, and finding . One day, she just up and disappeared. Rumor was that someone had managed to abduct her, something that Thomas dreaded. Not just because of what she knew, but because he had grown to truly care for her.

Freke giving him a warning that Rockets were in pursuit snapped him back from his thoughts. Thomas would begin to speed up.

"Now the fun begins!", remarked Thomas.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 19:56:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Guess we're both just trying to do our best for people huh-" He wanted to show appreciation and amazement at all the stuff his brother in vigilantism but the sudden pick up in speed of the truck cut him off. Looking back out through the small window he could see the shapes of multiple vans coming up from behind him. Rolling down the window Kaz forced himself halfway out the window to get a better view of them as he pointed a finger gun at the front most one of the group.

"Alright boys, let's start taking them out!" His Pokemon stood up and put their hands together to launch their attacks. One Aura Sphere and a Magical Leaf from his Urshifu and Roserade. Both attacks weaved their way through the air and curved around the van to strike at the tires blowing them out and causing the van to come to a screech as it swerved before falling behind of the others as they took its spot and started to catch up to the truck. "Better keep that gas coming! They're coming in hot!"

[]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 20:18:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Freke wasted no time in unleashing Expanding Force at the pursuing vans. The Alakazam would manage to strike under one of the pursuing vans, sending it flying up and flipping over. The Bisharp, meanwhile, would quietly Laser Focus on one of the vans in particular. It seemed to be the one coordinating the others.

Thomas would continue to drive at high speeds. He brought out another Pokeball, bringing out his Flygon. The Flygon would summon a Rock Slide, in an attempt to slow down their pursuers.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 21:08:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As their pursuers started to thin out it was time to trim the rest of them as his Urshifu stared down the remaining van and used Detect to try and foresee anything that they might throw at them. Even with the sudden appearance of the fellow Flygon at their side raining down rocks the large martial arts bear didn't want to take any chances. Rocket were stubborn beasts and even they might not give up this chase just cause they slowed them down.

His partner the Roserade had a bit more carefree attitude about it all and it showed in his lax movements. Using Extrasensory it picked up the rocks left by the Flygon's attack and used them to try and slow down the other van by placing them in its way. Unfortunately it only seemed to somehow evade them with the van scraping by a few of them as it started to catch up, its speed increasing in a way that didn't look like it had intentions of slowing down. "Holy-I think they're gonna try to ram us!"

[]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:09:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

So far, the pursuit seemed to be going in their favor. The combination of Urshifu, Alakazam, Roserade, and Flygon seemed to keep the vehicles at bay. But then, the van that had made it through, the one that the Bisharp focused itself on, attempted to ram them.

The Bisharp leaped from the back of the truck, tucking himself into a bullet-like form, as an Iron Head into the truck. The Bisharp would make direct impact with the engine. Though he'd die in the process, his sacrifice wasn't in vain, as he managed to take out the engine, stopping the van dead in its tracks.

"Fuck!", Thomas blurted out, pounding on the wheel in anguish.

The Flygon attempted to find their compatriot, only to find the mangled body of the Steel-type practically being one with the front end of the truck. Nevertheless, if the Rockets behind the wheel weren't knocked out, they were probably dead.

tags:
+200

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:26:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Shit!" Seeing the Bisharp fly off and tackle one of the oncoming vans was a sight to behold and a sight to look away. While the sounds of the crash did signal and end to their pursuers it also seemed to mark the end of the brave Pokemon who gave their life to make sure that the rest of them were safe. The Roserade simply took out a small leaf and played a Grass Whistle in honor of their fallen comrade as Kaz climbed back into his seat of the truck and pretty much slumped into it.

"Damn...well..." Words escaped him as he kept his eyes on the road and flipping back towards the review mirror where the wreckage of the vans was slowly growing smaller and smaller each second. What could he even say? "Ya got some gutsy Pokemon. Now lets get this shit where it needs to go. For Bisharp yeah?" Hopefully this would be the only set back on their journey.

[]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:55:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas took a moment to collect himself. Though losing another Pokemon was hard on him, he had a mission to focus on. After a few deep breaths, Thomas would regain his focus, and continue the drive to the base, hoping they wouldn't run into anymore trouble.

"Yeah.", he'd tell Kazimir.

Finally, they'd arrive at the base. Upon parking the vehicle, Freke and Kiryu wasted no time in unloading the cargo.

"It was good working with you, Kaz. Perhaps we'll meet again?", he asked the other vigilante, before finding somewhere to collect himself for a moment.

tags:
notes: TALLY
Post x5 (50)
Participation (50)
Mission Completion (100)
Win (200)
Death (200)
TOTAL = 600

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
unmasked [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:27:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: