1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Truth, and Ideals (M/Closed)
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:57:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was beginning to become tiresome having to bully people weaker than him, but after he had torched his reputation by punching that dog, , in the face. Amor was going to have to essentially work his way up from the bottom once again as troublesome as it was. He wouldn't hesitate to do it again if push came to shove, and so while he sighed internally, he appreciated the fact that he hadn't been considered a traitor. Though he was on thin ice, so he had to redouble his efforts to prove that he was for the cause, and he just sighed. The shopkeeper was obviously terrified as Amor was dressed in a featureless white Cyber-Suit. It was the MK.II of the version he had been using up to this point.

It had greater defensive strength against most things, though he had yet to test it out against Avatar powers, and he knew that it would still fold like paper against most powerful Pokemon attacks. However it was still better than nothing.

"Anyway I'm just here to remind you Gerry, that you can't forget whose turf this is. My bosses just want to make sure you're going to be prepared to pay the protection money?" Came the soulless robotic voice of the man in the suit, and the shopkeeper was quite literally about to crap his pants it seemed. He just nodded his head emphatically, and that was all Amor needed to know. Thankfully this hadn't gotten as messy as it had last time, no one seemed keen on interrupting them this time, that is when he heard the door open.

His face was hidden thankfully underneath his helmet, but the fact that someone unexpected had shown up, and the Shopkeeper immediately screamed.

"HEEEELLLPPP!" The sound was abruptly cut off as a powerful punch to the mans gut caused him to slump the ground.

"What a drag...."

TLDR
Rocket Racketeering Mission!

close tab

played by

RaptorAttacks

Val
She/Her
October 12
Slateport City
Bisexual
Warden-in-Training
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerie
Valerie Katraz
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 22:11:54 GMT
Valerie Katraz Avatar
"..."

Had she arrived just a few minutes earlier or later, today would have been a very different day for Valerie. If she had gotten out of her meeting early, or been held up by heavy traffic, then this encounter would've been avoided entirely. But for better or for worse, that hadn't happened, and she had arrived right on time to get involved. Her stepping through the door was akin to the falling of a domino, the event that led to the shopkeeper screaming, which led to him getting punched by the armoured stranger, which would lead to what Valerie did next. Indeed, it took only a half a second for her to process what she'd just seen, and even less than that to reach her conclusion.

She had just witnessed a case of assault and battery. She didn't know the motive behind the act, and while it was easy to assume it was some manner or robbery or extortion, she couldn't be sure, but that was irrelevant right now. Any additional charges could be worked out after the culprit had been apprehended.

"Ferrothorn, commence detainment procedures!"

Her movements weren't swift, nor were they smooth, but she nevertheless managed to grab the Pokeball from her waist and throw it forward all the same. Sure enough, her Ferrothorn would emerge from the flash of red, a hulking wall of metal barbs that was just as brutal and stalwart as it looked. And sure enough, it would follow the order given to it with minimal hesitation, lashing out with one of its vine-like tendrils in an attempt to catch the armoured criminal in its grasp.

Valerie knew her skills as a Pokemon trainer were lacking. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to win in a straight fight, especially one against a criminal. So, she'd just have to end this quick, before the situation had a chance to turn against her.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 21:47:33 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"Tch....You're no fun." He mused as the newcomer came in, and did what he probably would have done, but with far less flair. The Ferrothorn appeared, and attempted to grab him, but just narrowly he jumped to the side, taking a shallow cut to his side, and messing up his suit once more. The flesh underneath was cut, he could feel it, another scar to add to his growing collection.

Grabbing a pokeball of his own, a Cinderace would appear in front of him, and he would just stare at the female in front of him, or well stare as much as the blank helmet on his head would allow him to stare at her. Underneath it, he was staring, but to her it would just look like a lifeless mannequin looking into nothing.

"Here I thought I would have it easy today...." He grumbled a little before his Cinderace began to kick up a small pebble of fire, growing it to the size of a soccer ball, and then kicking it harshly towards the Ferrothorn. Pyro Ball was a useful technique at a medium to long range for a multitude of reasons, but that didn't necessarily matter right now. What mattered was how he was going to deal with the situation of this, cop? League operative? What was she? That was going to change how he approached things, but she didn't seem very talkative, could he change that?

"Normally I wouldn't mind being tied up by a pretty girl, like yourself....But you could at least tell me your name first? I'll go first. I'm Seraphim." A gentle robotic chuckle left the suit. "We could even go on a date after this, would be quite the pair, an officer, and well....Me..." He motioned to his suit with another laugh. Hopefully his flirting would throw her off her game, and maybe fluster her enough to divulge some information to him.

TLDR
Amor gets nicked in the side by Ferrothorn!
Cinderace comes out, and uses Pyro Ball!
Amor uses Flirt!

close tab

played by

RaptorAttacks

Val
She/Her
October 12
Slateport City
Bisexual
Warden-in-Training
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerie
Valerie Katraz
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:46:01 GMT
Valerie Katraz Avatar
Of all the responses she was expecting from the dangerous criminal she was attempting to apprehend, that wasn't one of them.

"Whuh...?" Was all that Valerie could offer up in kind. Tied up? Pretty girl? Date? That combination of words was like an infohazard to her. It felt like a stun grenade had just detonated inches away from her face. All she could do was stand there, mouth slightly agape, staring blankly towards "Seraphim". What was she meant to do here? How was she supposed to react? How was she supposed to reply to this kind of thing? What was she even supposed to say?

It was as though her brain was a computer, a delicate but powerful machine, and faced with data that it couldn't handle, the system had no choice but to crash entirely.

Fortunately, she'd soon break through her shock, but unfortunately, that was only because of the Pyro Ball that crashed in Ferrothorn. Her partner was left reeling by the force of the impact, and the fire left behind blackened steel and burnt grass on its body. The Steel-type might've been durable, but it couldn't take many more attacks like that.

"A-ah!" The officer gasped, moving back to the side of her ally. She took a moment to mentally chastise herself for her own weakness. She couldn't afford to let herself get distracted. Not at a time like this, in the middle of combat with an unknown foe. "Sorry, Ferrothorn! Are you okay...?"

A deep metallic groan, blunt but determined, was her answer. Without hesitation, the iron pod dragged itself back up using its vine, ready for round two.

"Okay... The situation has changed. He remains a threat, but our new top priority is to neutralise his Pokemon before it can cause more harm. Continue detainment procedures!"

At that, the many barbs that covered Ferrothorn's body would begin to glow, their points seemingly growing sharper with every second. Then, all of them were launched forward at once, a barrage of Pin Missiles fired throughout the store, hoping to catch Cinderace in the crossfire. Now that they had regained lost momentum, Valerie would turn her attention back to Seraphim, a scowl painted clear across her face.

"S-shut up! You... You have the right to remain silent! Any more of the stupid things you say can and will be used against you in a court of law! Now, just stop resisting arrest and surrender, or... Or else!"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 17:54:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Oh my....Don't get your panties in a twist love." Came the robotic snicker as he nimbly dodged out of the way of the Pin Missile his Cinderace however didn't care, and took the attack head on looking bored. "Are you blushing? Has no one ever told you how pretty you are before?" Amor kept up the flirting as it was a valid tactic when dealing with an enemy, his Cinderace once again began kicking up a ball of flame, and soon kicked the Pyro Ball straight towards the Ferrothorn.

"Though you don't seem all that bright when it comes to battles. Bug type moves aren't very strong against fire types y'know." He taunted his new dance partner, while the shop keeper was cowering behind his counter. "And you chose a move that could lead to a bunch of collateral damage, do the peacekeepers not care about the harm they can do to the innocent civilians?" He mocked her a little as he took advantage of the Pyro Ball that his Pokemon launched to distract her long enough for him to slip behind her. "What a shame...." Came the robotic whisper before he rushed out the front door, his Cinderace hot on his heels, as they made their way out into the streets of the city.

It was crowded here this time of the day as it usually was, this was the "Night Life" part of town however, and so he hoped that he could slip into the crowd, and go unnoticed. Part of him wanted to slip down an alley, and ditch his suit seeing as how it stood out like out a sore thumb. Doing that risked him getting caught, and his identity outed however, and he frowned. Today was one of the rare moments that he hadn't brought his Gallade, so he couldn't just teleport away like he normally would. Though he could just call Walter, he thought fighting the would be sheriff might be a bit more fun, at least for a while.

After all they were a knew opponent, someone that he didn't have any Data on, and that could be fun. At least if he ran into her in the future it'd be easier to deal with her. So he just continued to weave through the crowd, his Cinderace hopping across the rooftops in step with him. Though with his height, and the suit, she would find him sooner rather than later.

TLDR
Amor flirts more, before vanishing into the crowded streets.

close tab

played by

RaptorAttacks

Val
She/Her
October 12
Slateport City
Bisexual
Warden-in-Training
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerie
Valerie Katraz
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 2:00:53 GMT
Valerie Katraz Avatar
She wasn't being taken seriously. Her attacks weren't doing any damage. Worst of all, this criminal just wouldn't shut up! It really, really, REALLY was not a good day to be Valerie Katraz. No, this was one of those days that made you want to go home and curl up in the corner and never leave the house ever again.

Still, even if it was very bad, it wasn't all bad. Another Pyro Ball came out, and this time, Ferrothorn was far better prepared for it, ducking out of the way as it soared overhead, crashing into the wall behind her. Already, the shop was looking like a complete and utter mess, torn to shreds by Pin Missiles and charred black by flames. She really hoped that the shopkeeper had some kind of insurance, because otherwise, this was going to be a heck of a shock for him...

...But now wasn't the time to think about that! Not when there was an active criminal trying to make a getaway!

"H-hey! Stop it! Stop!"

There wasn't much time to think nor act. The Seraphim sprinted out the door, trying to make a quick escape, and Valerie was quick to run after him. Of course, that proved a problem, given that him and his Cinderace were much faster than her and her Ferrothorn, especially with the bustling crowd among them. But, unlike an old dog, there were still plenty of new tricks she had up her sleeve!

"Quick! Snag his leg!"

Letting out a metallic grunt of response, Ferrothorn would stretch out one of its vines, reaching not for Amor, but instead lashing upwards to try and catch Cinderace mid-leap!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights