TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 19:10:53 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","girardtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Rocket had been experiencing some changes in leadership as of late. It was expected for a crime syndicate as old and pervasive as Team Rocket to go through transfers of power as agendas changed, weaknesses were uncovered, and resources were gained or lost. However, with the sudden departure of former Underboss Martin del Mar specifically, a lack of direction on the Black Market front had begun to make itself clear to Girard. Disorganization had led to missed opportunities, ones that had trickled down to his own realm of influence. It had started to bother him.[break][break]
He had once been responsible for Galarian Rocket's Black Market dealings, as well as a primary coordinator of their smuggling operations in and out of the region. He had laid low in Hoenn at first, building his reputation as a reliable, clean pawnbroker and antiques seller, but now it seemed as if his expertise might be needed at a higher level. He'd been working carefully towards this, of course: patience was everything. That patience had now paid off.[break][break]
When del Mar had left, much of the burden of his domain had been dropped on the shoulders of Admin . Girard was familiar with Fern - very familiar, in fact - and though he knew the Admin to be clever and capable, one man could not run an entire branch of an organization as large as Hoenn Rocket on his own. In fact, Fern's rise to power and how busy it had made him was one of the reasons the two of them hadn't seen each other much as of late.[break][break]
The other reasons were rather personal.[break][break]
"Hello Fern," Girard greeted his former lover, tone pleasant, amber eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's been a while."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Rocket Recruitment (Act I)[break]
Girard's Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]--accent:#5ea951;[/newclass]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 22:03:52 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Fern was entirely convinced that he might go mad if he was required to read another word. It wasn’t that he was incapable of dealing with the coordination of the various smuggling rings situated around the region. It was simply that he hadn’t had adequate time to work the additional task into his schedule. When crammed in alongside his other tasks, it became a bit difficult to keep everything in proper order. And there was, unfortunately, a lot of everything.[break][break]

A soft knock on the door to his office had alerted Fern of ’s presence. Looking up from the report he’d been sifting through, his face went slack with surprise. But just as quickly, a taut smile settled on his face to cover it up. “Ah, Girard. It’s been quite some time since you’ve darkened my doorway.” As his smile reached his eyes, it seemed a bit too saccharine. Forced.[break][break]

But he felt no need to force amiability. Not with matters so personal crowding the space between them.[break][break]

Tossing his pen down on the desktop, Fern leaned back in his only somewhat comfortable office chair, and crossed one knee over the other before his hands drooped lazily into his lap. He sighed (though was it out of exasperation or exhaustion?) Briefly, his glance drifted to an electric teapot resting on a table in the corner. “I would offer you tea, but I’m afraid my kettle may have run cold some time ago.” The dregs of his own cup had been long abandoned to the far side of his desk. Lonely next to a stapler and a dish of paperclips. But even then, there was a trite lilt to his words as if he, perhaps, didn’t really feel bad at all.[break][break]

“No matter. What is it that I can help you with today…Mr. Fraser?” The formality bestowed on his old flame felt sour on his tongue, and Fern grimaced immediately. In spite of himself, he was curious, even if this welcomed the potential of a chaotic wrecking ball into his affairs.
[break][break]

// m: recruitment act i (repeat)   

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
Be wary of the quiet ones
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 0:19:47 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Fern looked tired. Exhausted, really. His office was in a state nearing disarray, Girard having noticed the abandoned teacup long before Fern called his attention to it. The entire room felt stifling, Fern's demeanor that of a man who did not want to admit to being overworked. That, and the undercurrent of distaste that drifted towards Girard like an unpleasant scent.[break][break]
Fern was not happy to see him. In fact, he was irritated. How curious.[break][break]
Girard waved a hand dismissively in response to Fern's non-apology about the tea. He quietly shut the door behind him, then glided over to the desk where Fern was sitting, taking a seat across from the Admin. He too folded one leg over the other, then steepled his fingers in his lap. If his presence was making the other man uncomfortable, Girard did not seem the least bit worried about it.[break][break]
Quite the contrary. Giard was amused.[break][break]
"Help me? You have me all wrong, Fern. I've come to help you." He grinned. "The grapevine has informed me that you could use some."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 1:09:16 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The cogs in his mind had already begun to turn. Surprise to skepticism to opportunism and acceptance in moments. If hadn’t already been familiar with his temperament, it might’ve proven confusing to keep pace with. Fern’s eyes darted up, beyond Girard toward the hall of the sub beyond him. Then the door clicked shut.[break][break]

And so his demeanor notably shifted.[break][break]

For all of his flourish and proclivity at putting on faces, Fern felt he was terrible at anything remotely somber and serious. That was more ’s wheelhouse, if he was being honest. Honesty–another rarity, but seeing Girard after some time was a chief reminder that falsity around the other wasn’t necessarily required.[break][break]

Girard knew him. Unfortunately.[break][break]

Or maybe fortunately, depending on the perspective he utilized. Pretending that he was not overworked wouldn’t do with the other man. There was no way Girard would buy the act, and though some of his irritation was legitimate, it was also not exactly something he could keep up on.[break][break]

He wasn’t truly mad with any sort of permanence. Not really.[break][break]

With a dramatic sigh of lamentation, Fern semi-collapsed in a heap on his papers before his head popped back up to be perched in a propped fist. “Oh, that is a terrible rumor,” he complained, tone airy (and a little whiny.) Fern flapped a hand at Girard, bottom lip poking out, “Refute it for me, I’m tired.”[break][break]

Of course, admitting as much only confirmed the fact that he was in need of help, but details, details. A smile curled at the corners of his mouth as he looked across the desk at Girard. “And how exactly do you intend to help me, then?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
Be wary of the quiet ones
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 0:43:34 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Girard did know . Quite well, in fact. Better than most.[break][break]
And because he knew Fern, he knew that the newly promoted Admin really was in a bind. The more visibly and verbally dramatic the other man became, the more Girard knew he was masking real stress. Fern had a unique brand of self-deprecating humor, one that had always managed to amuse Girard. It seemed that despite their years apart, that much about Fern had not changed.[break][break]
When he smiled, however, Girard was also reminded of just how irresistible that mouth had been once. Easily listened to, easily fed, easily kissed. The pawnbroker shifted slightly in his chair; though his demeanor remained causally unaffected, a pang of longing chewed at the inside of his chest.[break][break]
There had never really been much of a reconciliation between them. Well, perhaps that would change today.[break][break]
"Give me control of the Black Market," he answered simply. Confidently.[break][break]"Allow me to run the operations, manage the inventory, negotiate the deals." His own smile widened. "You know as well as I, that I regularly did that sort of work for Rocket back in Galar. Have I not proven over the years that I am a highly skilled business man? Loyal, too."[break][break]
He winked.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:09:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] The effort to keep his stare off of Girard for too long was immense. It was an oddly difficult thing to be faced with, now that it was presented to him in the form of an office visit. Fern was perfectly happy with how his personal life was now, there was no reason to overlook it. But it was strange, the way he hadn’t realized that a lack of closure between them would make old aches resonate all over again.[break][break]

Bittersweet and tinged in what if.[break][break]

“Forthright as ever, I see,” Fern murmured, a milder smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. It’s followed by a low whistle, speculative and short. “That’s a big ask, G.” He didn’t mean for the old endearment to slip loose, but his tongue betrayed him.

Betrayed the degree of regard he still held for his old beau, come hell or high water.

And it was because of that regard that Fern didn’t immediately wave the concept away. He let it turn over in his mind a moment longer. He did need the help, whether he cared to admit as much or not. And even before he himself had been a part of Rocket’s ranks, he still recalled Girard’s work in Galar. A subtle awareness and curiosity that had pushed him forward when the offer fell in his lap once he’d reached Hoenn.

“Of course you have,” Fern conceded, “but again, I’m not sure I can turn over the whole operation under my purview to–”[break][break]

Something in Fern’s expression sobered up as a wink was leveled at him, though. Elbow perched on the top of his desk, Fern tilted his head with a come on now, sort of cadence as he pointed at Girard. Albeit somewhat playfully. “None of that. You’re completely shameless.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Right-Hand Man [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 5:04:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: