they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 20:16:45 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

When he had nothing to do he liked relaxing. Sometimes with a nice book in his room or being surrounded by nature. He had read all the books he currently owned which actually weren’t very many, so he supposed he would have to find a place where he could surround himself with nature.
[break][break]
Wasn’t really in the mood to leave the hideout though. So that’s why he found himself in the courtyard. There was just something aesthetically pleasing about the place. Probably had something to do with flowers and plants that were around the place. It gave the place a certain serenity.
[break][break]
Finding a bench he sat down just taking in the scenery. Contrary to belief despite the mask he wore to cover the top half of his face he actually could see. To an outsider’s perception it probably would seem like it blocked out his vision. But it actually didn’t.
[break][break]
He was considering laying back on the bench when he heard something. The teen didn’t so much as move a muscle his body alert as he awaited whoever it was to reveal who they were.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:02:43 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Harper rarely came to headquarters. Most people didn’t like seeing a kid running around—especially one known for having sticky fingers. The girl’s habit of walking around barefoot didn’t help either. But, when jobs came due, Daddy would summon her to the office. Typically, the letter came clutched in the claws of a no-nonsense Corviknight.

With the meeting not until tomorrow morning—ugh--Harper was looking for a way to distract herself. This place felt like a matchbox. Sure, she had a bed, but there wasn’t really anywhere to go. A gutter rat like her always needed an exit route-something hard to find in a submarine. But the courtyard offered a break from the trapped feeling. Stunted or not, the trees offered a foot up on the competition.

Which is where she was chilling when Sage walked in. Her Sprigatito lounged on the branch above her, red eyes looking for nonexistent vermin on the ground below. As Sage settled in, the thief would silently roll onto her belly. Lifting a finger for quiet, she moved to hang from her knees.

Thinking herself invisible, she moved to pluck the mask from his face. "This thing's cool! Where'd ya get it?" The cat leaned down above her, curious about how this would go. “I’ve never seen you round here before!”

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 8px solid #F4B3DC;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #2B2B2B;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 14:45:24 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Due to always being aware of their surroundings they were aware of her presence so when she had moved towards their mask they had moved to the side to avoid the removal of their mask. She was good they gave her that but they had spent years honing their senses through meditation. As someone who wanted to be a ninja they knew they needed to sharpen all of their senses.
[break][break]
They took in the others appearance noticing that she didn’t look familiar. And that she was also younger than they were. ”I had it specifically made. Needed to stay hidden and what better way than to hide your identity,” they said with a small shrug. They wondered what she would think about that statement. Perhaps she would assume they meant with fellow rockets. If that was the case they would allow her to think that.
[break][break]
”I’ve only been apart of rocket for a feel months. I’ve mostly stuck to the base outside of missions so that’s probably why,” they said upon hearing her statement. ”What about you kid? Been apart of Team Rocket long?” they inquired wondering how someone even younger than them could’ve gotten mixed up in Team Rocket. But considering they weren’t being upfront about their own reasons they decided not to ask.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 3:39:35 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
She let her legs wrap more tightly around the tree branch above—ignoring any creaking it made. It wasn’t like she was heavier than the branches and leaves it was already holding up. Her grin swelled as the distance between them shrunk. Almost there! Almooooost! Aw!

Sage dodged her fingers. Harper huffed. What a worry wart! I wasn’t gonna do anything with it! Scrawny arms lifted to fold over the younger child’s chest as she stared into the young man’s eyes. The blood flow to her head—a weird sensation—was ignored for now. She’d get down in a minute. She wasn’t a quitter!

“From who?” Harper queried. A pink brow went up, or, well, down in inquiry. “Kind of silly here! We’re all criminals!” At least, last she checked, nobody here was undercover. The thief pondered his words for a moment. “Doesn’t it just make people stare at you more?” Her Daddy told her that success was all about blending in. But wearing a cool mask like that would do the exact opposite.

Unless it was Halloween, anyway. Which, last she checked, it wasn’t.

Bummer.

Though offended by the use of the word ‘kid,’ Harper did her best not to let it show. It was nice to have somebody to talk to. “Oh! That makes sense! I’ve been ‘a part’ of Rocket for a while.” The upside-down air quotes hopefully looked right. It was easy to forget which way things went. “But I only joined last year! Daddy thought it was time!” And, as the saying in the vagabond band went, Crooks was always right.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #F099CF;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #F099CF;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 3:45:45 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They could tell that the the younger teen wasn’t to happy about not being able to obtain their mask. But they didn’t like just anyone seeing their face. So far only had seen what they looked like without their mask. And as far as they were concerned the fewer that knew what they really looked like the better. They never knew when some rocket would decide to defect. It just wasn’t a chance they were willing to take.
[break][break]
Sage actually considered her questions. Wondering how much they should divulge. Before deciding to only go with a watered down version of the truth. ”Someone who currently thinks I’m dead. And I would rather they continue to think that. My face is to recognizable so if another Rocket were to defect all they would have to do is give a description of what I look like and they would know I’m alive,” they told her all this like one would discuss the weather.
[break][break]
It was their turn to quirk a brow. Not that she would see it. ”Your dad wanted you to join Team Rocket?” they echoed their voice giving nothing away. The fact someone’s parent would want them to join Team Rocket wasn’t something they could wrap their head around. Their parents would be ashamed if they knew they had aligned themselves with Team Rocket. Not that they hadn’t been ashamed of them to begin with. They weren’t stupid. They knew their parents never wanted children. And that him and his brother had only been tools for them to make themselves seem better to those around them.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 14:45:35 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
A hand reached up to tuck an errant strand of pink hair away. It just fell right back out. “So…” Her nose wrinkled up. “You’re like a zombie?” Even if he wasn’t actually dead, he might as well be. Not that she was any better. A birth certificate? Any kind of legal proof she existed? Harper didn’t actually have any. Or, if she did, it was stuck in a bunch of rubble in some unnamed place.

“So, you’re like what—” Harper peered at his chin for a minute. It was hard to guess someone’s age with nothing but their ears and chin to go on. But he did talk kind of high-pitched! “Thirteen?” She tilted her head. “What’d ya do to get someone to actually hate you?” Sure, people got mad at her for stealing. But she never felt the urge to change her name, put on a stupid mask, and go into hiding. People thought kids were stupid, so they got away with a lot.

The pink-haired girl pondered for a minute. “Kinda? It’s kinda hard to tell what he wants sometimes. But that's cats for you.” She answered.”But we wanted cash, and they paid the most.” She lifted her shoulders in a shrug. “Rocket doesn’t make me sit in a classroom all day either.” She smiled at him. “What got you down here?”

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #F099CF;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #F099CF;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 22:39:58 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing her comment, they raised their brow, although she wouldn't be able to see it thanks to their mask. They were unsure how to feel being compared to a zombie. They doubted many people would want to be compared to one. "I suppose that's one way of looking at it," they said, their tone completely neutral.
[break][break]
Now, that was just rude. What about them screamed thirteen? Sure, some people took pleasure in being seen as younger than they were, but usually not until they were older. Being sixteen and mistaken for a thirteen-year-old was entirely different. It was kind of offensive, really.
[break][break]
Though they were supposed to be annoyed, there wasn't much to go on appearance-wise. Despite feeling a bit annoyed, their body language gave nothing away. "No, I'm a bit older than that," they said simply, not bothering to disclose their age.
[break][break]
”Let's just say it's not about what I did, but what someone else did or didn't do, and leave it at that," they told her, knowing their response made very little sense. However, they didn't feel the need to explain themselves to the younger teen. After all, they had to be careful about what information got out about them.
[break][break]
Luckily, the subject had moved on from their life, except.... "A cat?" they echoed blankly, sure they had heard her wrong. Was that some kind of metaphor? And if not, how did something like that even happen? Of course, they had heard of feral children, but those stories usually involved someone being raised by canine Pokémon, not feline ones.
[break][break]
"I made the choice to join on my own. But dealing with a bunch of people can be a bit much at times, so I came down here to recover some energy."[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:15:31 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
The pinkette just grinned. “It’s my way. That means it’s the best way of looking at it!” Unless Daddy felt differently, of course. In her view, the crippled cat was akin to God. An immovable, permanent piece of the universe who was somehow all-knowing and all-good “And, anyway, if you’re here and you’re dead, what else would you be?” Laws were silly sometimes, huh? You were dead cause some clipboard said so.

As expected, Harper didn’t notice his annoyance. Even if she’d be super pissed if someone called her a ten-year-old. The mask kind of made it hard. “Oh!” She chirped. “It’s kind of hard to tell with that thing on your face. But Daddy did always say boys grew waaaaaaaay slower than girls.” That was probably why she was so much taller than a lot of kids her age.

Harper nodded sagely. “Yeah, I get it.” Before the fam had gotten disbanded, everything became her fault. Not because she was the eldest, she wasn’t, but because she’d been first. “It sucks getting in trouble for what someone else did.” Like the time one of the older kids had stuck a wad of chewing gum in Daddy’s tail. She hadn’t been able to lie down for a week!

The pickpocket nodded. “Yeah! A big Liepard! He found me after a fire and took me in.” There was so much pride in her reddish eyes. This was definitely a case of hero worship. The boy’s next comment made her blink. “All by yourself?” She hummed thoughtfully. Talking to people didn’t tire her out. It was fun! “Did it help?”

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 8px solid #F4B3DC;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #2B2B2B;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 17:00:21 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They weren't sure if they agreed with that or not, that her way of looking at things was the best way. Then again, they supposed most people would think their way of viewing things was the best way. It kind of made them think of those people who liked to be right, though they weren't about to tell her that.
[break][break]
"I don't know if the people who think I'm dead have said anything. I don't really pay much attention to the news. Too annoying," they said with a small shrug. If they did mention it, then they lied. Their parents definitely wouldn't admit to having left them for dead. That would kind of reflect badly on them. And if there was one thing they hated, it was to look bad.
[break][break]
They supposed so, but to them, their voice didn't sound like it belonged to someone so young. Sure, they deepened their voice around leaguers if they ever ran into them, but that was to keep anyone from figuring out who they really were. And their voice wasn't really deep, but it didn't break like it would if someone was going through puberty.
[break][break]
Though they could dismiss the mistaken age thing, they were a bit annoyed about what her dad had told her. "Kind of an exaggeration, girls often mature faster than boys, but not always. How fast someone grows or doesn't grow all depends on how a person is made up, their chemistry."
[break][break]
"And besides, I don't use the term boy or girl to refer to myself. I'm non-binary," they told her, unsure how she would react. Not everyone agreed with that kind of stuff. Their parents definitely didn't. Not that they had ever told their parents how they felt about being seen as just a boy. They were just happy that their face structure made it hard to tell.
[break][break]
As she mentioned it being hard being blamed for stuff you didn't do, they nodded. "It wasn't exactly like that, it's more like I paid for someone else's mistakes and the people who I suffered for didn't do anything to help me. What can one expect from cowards though?"
[break][break]
Talking about their parents wasn't something they enjoyed, so they were relieved when the conversation moved on. Not that they really showed it. Instead, they just listened to what she had to say. So it hadn't been some kind of metaphor?
[break][break]
The fact that a person would be raised by a Liepard was surprising. They knew that Pokémon could be cruel, so they were sure growing up with one as a parent hadn't been fun. But the way she spoke of him spoke of adoration. Wasn't there a term for that? Someone who formed an attachment to their abuser? Or were they just thinking of Stockholm Syndrome? They were sure that had to do with kidnapping though. Oh well, it wasn't like it really mattered.
[break][break]
Was she surprised they had joined by themselves? It did seem that way. Seeing no reason to continue on with that line of conversation, they simply nodded. With nothing else to talk about when it came to that line of conversation, the conversation moved on.
[break][break]
"Yes, I don't feel as drained as I did before," they commented, which was probably a bit strange since they were in the middle of conversing with someone. But talking to someone one-on-one didn't really faze them.[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 22:01:45 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
When chattering turned to the news, Harper’s nose wrinkled. It was gross. Everybody was always all doom and gloom. It didn’t matter that there were all kinds of new parks and stuff around. “Yeaaaaaah. Me neither.” Harper agreed. “It’s always super depressing.” How Daddy sat there watching it all day, she didn’t know. Maybe he had a crush on the weather guy?

Sometimes but not always? Why’d adults always have to make stuff so complicated? Who even came up with all these rules? “Huh.” Harper tilted her head. “I guess that makes sense. Some of my brothers were supeeeer tall.” A hand lifted to a spot somewhere above he head, waving in a scythe-like motion. At the talk of non-binary, the pickpocket blinked. “Oooooh. My bad! I got a sib like that.” Personally, she thought it’d be super-duper confusion. How’d you decide where to buy clothes? What about going to the bathroom?”

The pickpocket’s lip lifted in a feline hiss. ‘“Cowards suck. You can’t trust ‘em with nothing.” She remembered the number of times her underlings booked it when a mark got testy. The way they just tossed her under the bus the second stuff got hard. Then, she remembered the time she spent with @dorianwestcliff. Was that weird paranoia just another form of cowardice?

“Well, that’s good.” The teenager was beginning to get twitchy. With the mask out of reach, a lot of the fun had evaporated. “And, I bet you want a lot more rest. Those are some big shadows under your eyes.” The Pokemon next to her chuckled.

Then, as quick as she appeared, Harper was off. The destination? The office fridge.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relaxation [S/C]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 0:15:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: