snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 17:59:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]another dead end on the sea hoenn front...

for the teleportation method previously used is inoperable.

she drifts forward to run fingers along fissures, tracing over missing pieces of tile.

"something happened here, though i'm not entirely certain of what."

the pink glowing energy captivates - it draws her in further and further until she's certain she could drown in it. the sensation beneath her fingers feels odd, though not entirely unwelcome.

"space is trying to right itself..."

her eyes find eva's and after a moment, she flashes a small smile.

"my best guess would be that whatever happened here involved the manipulation of space - either to destroy the ruins or to move them, though i'd wager it happened somewhat recently."

tentatively, almost unwillingly, she withdraws her hand from the pink draconic grout.

"but is space repairing itself because of what happened to the ruins since we were last here? or is it the ruins themselves that are the wrong part of reality?"

she has more questions than answers and it ignites a sense of frustrating curiosity... for each door she tries to open reveals nothing more than new conundrums.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:32:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 ”Space repairing itself” she repeats Illeana’s words slowly, carefully, mulling over the observation in her head for quite some time. Hints of pink sparkle in her emerald eyes as she studies the rends with more scrutiny.

Eva nods eventually, agreeing with Illeana, “It does seem . . . fresh,” she doesn’t know how to describe it, but the strength of the energy seems fairly consistent and full of vitality as if recently woven into place, “It seem concentrated to this portal, doesn’t it?” she also observes, suddenly righting herself to take a lap around the chamber. Throughout the rest of the ruins that they had explored, they hadn’t come across anything like this.

“This is it, Illeana,” Eva says with a sense of wonder, her hand motioning to the pink energy pulsing before them, “This is it - if this is repairing space - the portal between us and Sea!Hoenn, then this is what we need to stabilize our spatial borders,” to close or control the gates between their world and the others that loomed as a constant threat.

Now they just needed to figure out how they could harness this sort of energy. Was it the product of a pokemon? Or a natural phenomenon? Was Hoenn trying to restore its own equilibrium or was there a guiding deity?

Sygna Suit DEACTIVATED
Reference thread: AQUA Assembly Part 2

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 17:26:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"whatever happened in this chamber after we left... was never supposed to occur, then."

space is righting itself - licking wounds until they're healed over by new layers of skin as if that'll breathe stability into this realm. she felt it from the moment they entered, from the off kilter center of gravity until now.

but why? how?

the unknown bothers her even now.

when she looks at eva, she sees hope sparking beneath the pale pink glow of spatial grout against her eyes. it does not match the sensation boiling up in her own body, for this is the beginning and the path will not be easy.

in fact, she suspects it'll be rather impossible...

"this energy reminds me of the pink energy i saw a while back in a distortion. it had been more of a cyclone-like energy, then, but it still repaired damage to the distortion's wall."

she thinks of chaos-filled walls, of space-time roaring all around her, and of the summit of mt pyre.

the pink slash feels more vivid in the memories now - sticking out like a sore thumb against all else.

"mt pyre's pink slash, too, was the same color. do you think...?"

it's one and the same? she can't voice it out of fear of being wrong, but the siren's song in her bones calls for validation.

"i don't know if we'll be able to use this to seal our spatial borders - not without its creator."

the savior for their dimensional instability and the selfish dream of the deep recesses of her mind come closer and closer to being one and the same.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 23:00:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had read the report and had spoken to Illeana about her visions in that rift. In fact, that’s what led them to this excursion. Coincidence? Likely not. There were rarely any coincidences in Hoenn.

Eva pondered the woman’s words intently. Her soft gaze studied Illeana with a mixture of curiosity and hope, “This can’t be a coincidence then,” she voiced into words her rambling thoughts. Illeana’s gut instinct convinced Eva there must be a higher power at work here. Another legendary? She didn’t witness the power of the guards of time and space during Meteno, but she read the reports. Suspicion crept into her mind, oiling the cogs and wheels that turned with renewed determination.

“Does it feel similar?” Eva presses, it's a gentle encouragement to Illeana to dig deep, let go of what she sees, and trust what she feels. By now, she’s beside Illeana, her fingertips reaching out to softly touch the back of her hand, a gentle guide back to the pulsing energy. She seemed more sensitive to it than Eva, “Trust this feeling, remember it - and let’s go find it.”

Sygna Suit DEACTIVATED

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 17:52:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]perhaps it's not a coincidence but... what else could it be?

fate? a series of purposeful moves leading up to the capture of pieces on a board?

she's uncertain, afraid to place too much hope in the wrong concept once more. she had done that before and look where it led her.

"this is the first time i've been able to feel the energy... i think?"

she can't remember another time when it was so close - when she could brush fingertips against the pink energy. it had always been there, just beyond reach. a quick instance in space time before disappearing, never quite solid or tangible.

and she wonders, for a moment, if another trip to spear pillar would produce that same dreaded sensation. are they still abandoned? has the original one still turned its back on its children? on its creations?

eva guides her hand back to the pink energy and she feels the repairing sensation beneath her fingers once more. familiar, now, that she's going back for seconds and thirds...

"what if it doesn't want to be found?"

her expression is tentative, dangling between hope and doubt in the way one comes to terms with struggles of faith.

"it's not a coincidence that this evidence is connecting to others - i'm certain about that - but i worry i'll lead us down the wrong path."

she has before, anyway.

in the end, though, she lets out a soft sigh and runs her fingers through the pink energy once more before pulling them away.

"i believe we can do it, but it'll take time."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:20:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s nose scrunched up in thought. She could clearly see Illeana’s hesitation. It’s nearly impossible not to feel doubt at a time like this. Eva lived her life constantly fighting such a feeling, “If it didn’t want to be found, it would stay hidden,” it wouldn’t resonate with Illeana in a way it didn’t with herself.

“If you believe it is so, then that’s all the assurance I need,” Eva trusted Illeana to do what needed to be done, and would support her in whatever ways he needed to. That’s what friends do, after all, “Lead the way, Illeana, I trust whatever path you choose will be the right one.”

Sygna Suit DEACTIVATED

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMAL
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 4:04:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: