awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 0:04:24 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

sam relaxes. he does that thing with his shoulders (his beautifully muscled, but always strained shoulders) and knox is happier for it and happier still that, despite sam's time away, he can still see him. he can still feel him. he still knows him. 

he hasn't, in these ridiculously long weeks, somehow lost his love or gotten bored. well, that's not entirely true. he's been bored. and then he's made himself not bored - with rainbow colors and tablets and even some watercolor paint and comics but mostly tabs and dabs and powder. 

and summer's given him an earful, blown his phone up, but he's doing small jobs without a hitch and he knows she's only screaming at him to make sure he's okay. 'cause he won't pick up if she's nice. 

still, talking about how sam's pretty much sold his soul on knox's account doesn't sit right with him. and he'd rather not talk about that. 

"you had to take care of stuff over there. i get that. and now you're back and you still gotta take care of stuff over here. and i get that too. and it's partly my fault - i know what you're going to say so don't say it. it's fine

"short of coming clean and getting summer thrown in jail and myself behind bars - i'm way too pretty for prison - this is just it. we're in it now. working for summer. well, you. i don't know. kinda me. she's at least...just putting me on transit jobs. the old stuff i used to do."

he breathes out a sigh. "at least it's just drugs now. not, y'know -" kids
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:20:30 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

take care of stuff over there.

he had, in fact, buried his mother. he still couldn’t even say it. couldn’t even bring himself to say the words. once upon a time, for over a decade, he had buried bodies for a living. but when it came to burying somebody he loved…

sam was going to say that it wasn’t knox’ fault that sam was busy all the time. he could time manage better. he could tell summer no sometimes.

he just didn’t. because he got caught up in the tasks and in his mind, had to tick off all the things on the list before he could go back.

what he was realizing, or had realized while he was gone, was that knox was more important than a list full of checkmarks.

smiling at the notion that knox is, in fact, too pretty for prison, sam walks closer and wraps a hand around knox’ lower back. he takes his hand, holding it up, beginning a small sway.

is he classically dancing with knox in their background with nothing but the light of the moon and the song of the stars as their guides? yes.

”i’ll be the villain in a thousand stories if it keeps me right here with you.”
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:55:05 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

it's taken this long for sam to look at him and think, oh, you're more important than a bunch of check marks? he isn't a mind reader, really, so he doesn't know that's exactly what sam's thinking, but he knows there's something going on in his weird, beautiful brain. 

something that has to do with knox. 

and maybe a year ago it would have made him want to yank his hands from sam's own and run to the other side of the world, just to see if he'd follow, but instead he gives in to his touch. allows sam to draw him closer and sways to the sound of the kricketune and the lapping shore that makes up their backyard.

his lips twinge. "i can't believe i was afraid i'd ruin you." 

he presses their foreheads together and then, of course, parts his lips to take sam's own, teeth seeking none-too-gently into his lower lip. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:52:44 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

the words cause sam to smirk, though that smirk wilts when those lips find his. the teeth against his lip cause a heat to begin in his stomach, one which he doesn't snuff out immediately. he has learned, thanks to knox, not to ignore those feelings but instead to embrace them and let his own curious mind get to work.

but there is a subject at hand. they are technically supposed to be going to the store, something he feels he should remind knox of but also knows that knox will throw a fit if sam doesn't remind him in a certain way.

instead of pulling away, or ending their dance, he slides his foot between knox' feet and then pulls one of his boyfriend's feet forward quickly, catching him and dipping him down. the tug of those teeth on his lips don't bother sam as he dips his boyfriend, looking at him with a quirked brow.

"we're supposed to go to the store, aren't we?"
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 3:37:59 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

can't they just get doordash for the rest of the week? sam's only just gotten back and yes, knox has had his fill for several hours now, but so much time away has literally made him insane and oh, he has sam anyway. fingers under the hem of only-just-put-on-pants, turning in a dance that will inevitably turn into a tumble or, if he's lucky, a slamming of his wrists up against the wall, or bent over - 

he loses his footing and sam's there to catch him, looking dazzlingly smug. 

"stores don't exist anymore actually," he says, fingers tightening. "i got rid of all of them while you were gone. guess we have to stay."

but captain wants to go. and she says as much by rubbing against sam's ankle and giving him a tiny shock. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 15:38:23 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

The zap at his ankle causes Sam to wince, his body tingling now. He furrows his brows at Captain, looking down as if begging for a bit of mercy since it isn’t his fault Knox is so needy… but it definitely is his own fault for being so weak to every damn wish and whim of the boy, and he is all too aware that the pikachu knows that.

”Captain begs to differ.” Sam laughs, small smile forming before he bends and, with a grunt of effort thanks to several rounds, he picks Knox up off his feet and begins to carry him bridal style toward their house.

The house he built for them. The house that he plans on growing old with Knox in. The very house that was now, and would forever be, his home… was it also Knox’ home?

As they cross the threshold, he carries Knox over to their couch and plops him down, but he doesn’t leave him. He hovers over Knox and lets his gaze settle on Knox, gold eyes searching blue.

”I want to spend forever with you.” To give Knox a bit of space, he begins kissing the jaw and collarbones below him. ”You know that, don’t you?”
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 1:02:22 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

and then oopsie, he gets his way. captain loses and when sam picks him up bridal style, knox looks over his shoulder and sticks his tongue out at the pikachu. she pips in anger, bouncing after them with a promise of vengeance sparking at the end of her tail. 

but she's the more compassionate of the two of them and when sam places knox down and stays there, she sighs and acquieces. she'll just have to dig through the junk food he keeps hidden away from her...

captain completely forgotten, knox smooths his hands over sam's back, thumbs tracing the black lines swooping down the curve of his shoulders. he tilts his head back, giving sam free reign, and hitches his ankles greedily around sam's calves. 

they'd already gone at it for hours, but what's several more? 

"of course," he says airily. because forever is easy. forever isn't fifty years, until we're old and grey, through thick and thin, sickness and in health. forever is now and it's future and that's all that really matters. 

"and now we definitely can," he teases, "now that all the stores are gone 'n there's no one but us in the whole wide world."
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 16:17:40 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

”No one but us.” Sam repeats him, breathless in a way as he does. Because Knox says ’of course’ like he knows what’s coming. Like he knows what Sam wants to ask and he thinks it silly that Sam hasn’t yet.

”Good,” the word is mumbled against Knox’ neck before Sam sits up and tickles at those ribs below him, his only real play to get away from those heels twisted near his calves to prevent him from doing what he plans; getting up. ”Because I wanna go to the crypt where we first met.”

His eyes have a hunger to them. More than just a physical hunger, but a longing. Like he’s waited the fifty years of gray hair and wrinkles type of forever to say that.

”There’s something there that I want to give you,” pushing a hand through his hair, he lets his hand trace carefully along the pale skin beneath him. ”Will you come with me?”

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 16:30:55 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

no one but us. and nothing can stop them now. no monsters or lurking shadows or men with sharp, sharp teeth. there are the colors, overwhelming and stark, like glass, like crystal, but they're rimmed with gold and that gold's never gonna fade. 

another mumble against his neck and knox goes insane, but then his stomach crunches and he forces out a giggle-snort, face coloring and eyes widening in mortification. his hips lax and sam manages to weasel away from him; only too late does he realize the ploy. 

and then sam looks at him ravenously/rapturously and knox thinks, oh, because the words are starting to reach him and forever is coalescing from abstraction to reality. 

"another blowjob?" he asks boyishly, pretty smile hiding the anxious palpitations in his chest. he lurches upright, hand going to sam's hip as he follows doggedly beside him, seeking comfort from the man and his question that's threatening his collapse.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights