samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 14:46:03 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunandstars"]
[attr="class","sunandstars2"]

[attr="class","sunandstarsw"]

returning wasn't a surprise. no, sam had been too excited to finally be reunited with not to send him copious amounts of pictures through some app that knox had showed him how to use. really, knox was the only person he contacted through the app.[break][break]

the moment they were on hoenn's land he was pulling out aether and having her teleport him home. he returned her quickly before getting out his keys, smiling excitedly.[break][break]

home, he thought before opening the door. he was in such a good mood, bag on his back, he even managed a teasing;[break][break]

"honey, i'm home."[break][break]

though, in true sam fashion, it was about as exuberant and enthusiastic as a wet blanket; a wet blanket that was in fact incredibly happy to be reunited with his stars.

[attr="class","sunandstarst"]

sleepless in slateport with

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 18:50:19 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

it hasn't been very long but it's also been forever. sam has always been bad at texting, but knox has always been his exception, but putting his mom's affairs in order had also sucked away pretty much all of his time. and their phone calls had ended abruptly with sam falling asleep and knox frowning in bed, but it hadn't been all that bad, because he never ended the call. he just listened to sam's breathing on the other end. 

and waited for him to wake up again, because neither of them slept well without the other. 

but now he's coming back and everything will be right again. now he's coming back and everything has changed. the future is theirs and they're only just now catching up to it. 

their home is still new, not really lived in, but knox still does his best to make sure it's tidied up to sam's impossible standards. he's in bed, though, and reading a comic, when captain's ears twitch. oof. the wind gets knocked out of him as she jumps on his chest and leaps out the door, but he scrambles up. 

the comic is thrown on the floor and before sam can finish his sentence, knox has run at him with full force and barreled him over. arms come around his sides and he twists his head, roughly taking sam's lips in his own. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 20:28:50 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

sam barely gets his last words out before knox is engulfing his lips. he staggers, has to brave himself on the door with one hand and guide himself back to it. once he is leaning against it he grunts, returning the kiss he's given. the grunt becomes a hum all too quickly.
[break][break]
it is here that he realizes just how much he has missed his stars.[break][break]

he says nothing, only moves his hands up to push through knox' hair as he returns the kiss. his hips move forward, steps being taken so that they can get away from the front door.[break][break]

the only reason he parts from lips of stardust is to trail kisses along the pale neck before him and warn,[break][break]

"i've been traveling all day and i haven't showered yet..."

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 3:40:16 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

sam's shoulder jerks a little. there's resistance, but only because he braces himself from surprise. and then knox pushes back with an annoyed mmph in an attempt to press him up against the front door. sam has other plans though, and that involves silly things like talking. or informing knox why he smells like a dusty closet and sweat. 

it's not that bad

he raises his hands to twine them in sam's hair, to keep those lips of his pressed to his neck. he turns his head to the side, exposing his throat. bites his own lip and scratches at the nape of sam's neck. 

"and i've been dreaming about you in bed all day and i showered just for you so if you don't take me right now, we're going to have a problem."
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 13:18:58 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

with every scratch and shove something feral begins to build within the pit of sam’s stomach. he growls against the neck he treats with harsh suckles. the hands on knox’s hips grip, his brows furrow. all that comes as acknowledgement for what was said is a grunt.[break][break]

a light shimmy of his shoulders drops everything on the floor. the bag he’d brought everything back with hits the ground with quick abandon.[break][break]

the hands on his boyfriend’s hips shift. he pushes them lower, down along ass and then finally to thighs. he grips, pulls knox up. this causes his lips to break from the neck they were treating harshly, breath deep with longing.[break][break]

anybody else would have grabbed his neck and his hair and he simply would have stared at them and asked if they needed a doctor. knox touches him this way and he feels himself become unhinged.[break][break]

this is the release he’s been looking for but couldn’t find. this is how he can help relieve all the built up tension he didn’t realize had been there until he heard the desperate need in his lover’s voice.[break][break]

”i missed you too.”[break][break]

there’s more to his words than just the distance and time away with his mother. all the work he’s been doing, all the clean up they’ve managed; during this, he has missed knox. it shows in how he carries his starts toward their bedroom, pulling at clothing as he goes.[break][break]

his intent is clear and his desire is more blatant than ever before. he wants knox and he’s only just realized how maddening it’s been not having him.

[newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 17:22:42 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

here is his forever. here is the meaning for his everything. they say not to make one person your world and he hasn't done that, no. sam is more than that. sam is his sun and his stars and his moon and his universe and everything in between, and these last few weeks have been hell without him. 

drug-addled vision blurring highs and lows and ups and downs and yearning and wanting and crying and shaking and needing and needing and needing him/something white and powdery -

sam kissing his neck and his shoulders and his arms. knox pulling clothes off of him, of them, and then skin on skin, tempering an addiction that couldn't be sated without him. sweat a sweetness on his lips, hair in twisted fingers. he swallows him and gives him and they tumble over bed and onto floor and on the couch and once, in the backyard, and only hours later he's drunk his fill and they are looking out at the water. looking through the fog. 

"i'm glad you're back," he says simply, as though their actions haven't spoken as much. he noses into his neck, sighs.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 13:55:15 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

in rare moments like these, sam doesn't think about the mess. he's so completely enraptured by knox the whole time that he just lets his lover has his way and embraces that there will be messes to clean. but they're wroth it.[break][break]

he's so happy to be home. it shows in a few of the more playful rounds, particularly when he started it in the backyard. but seeing knox surprised and happy when he becomes playful makes him realize he needs to embrace that side of himself more. the side of himself that is confident and has no doubts that knox will come home with him every evening just because they quite literally complete one another.[break][break]

or so he feels. so he would fight to protect.[break][break]

"i'm glad to be back." his voice is hoarse but he doesn't mind it. he lays with knox, relaxed. his hand traces the skin it's near and his eyes trail the water.[break][break]

"you don't have anything planned tomorrow, do you?" he asks, a small smile of something huge within his eyes. "i was hoping to steal you away all day."

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 15:52:59 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

even though he's a little sweaty, knox doesn't mind. knox is terrible about doing the laundry, but he'll do it this time. sam's no doubt exhausted after traveling and, well, it's the least he can do. though sam will probably end up folding all of it. knox's folding technique leaves much to be desired, apparently. 

"i kept working myself up and thinking if that bubble came back up while you were gone, i would literally die."

he blinks over at him and snorts. "what? sam, you have my whole week. and i have you. summer can suck my ass 'cause she's not getting you either. you're mine for at least seven days."
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 0:47:18 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

"suck your ass, hm?"[break][break]

the phrase reminded him of something might say. which had him realizing he would have to eventually introduce the two of them... but as far as he was concerned, he had seven days worth of not worrying about any of it.[break][break]

"seven days... that's more time together than we've had, by ourselves, in ages." he glanced around, then furrowed his brows in thought. "we could leave hoenn for the week, or we could stick around. meander around for a bit."[break][break]

if they left, summer wouldn't bother them. if they stayed, summer would bother them but they would deny her advances. either way, sam didn't mind. whatever knox wanted. he showed as much by nuzzling his face against the crook of knox' neck. his lips moved against the soft skin there.[break][break]

"to be honest, i'd be more content going to the store and getting some supplies for a staycation. seven days with nothing but ourselves and lazy entertainment."

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 20:27:01 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"i know," knox says. seven whole days together. and it's different this time around. there's no outside pressure forcing them to stick together. no tyrannical father hell-bent on destroying him. no sudden sicknesses to whisk sam away from him. nothing there to keep them together, save the strings tied around their souls. 

he'd worried about it, these last couple of weeks. of course he did. sam built this house for him, has done everything for him to make sure knox doesn't run away again, and knox had spent sleepless nights telling himself it was enough. 

not trusting himself not to run. 

so it's such a relief to feel sam in his arms and to think i wouldn't want to be anywhere else

"staycation sounds ridiculously good to me. i can't wait to do unspeakable things to you for seven days straight. but first, the store. there's nothing to eat in the house."

because he's helpless without sam and has done nothing but order takeout nonstop without him.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 17:12:30 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

"nothing?" it is hard for sam to believe there is nothing at the house because knox is always snacking. sam always buys extra things for knox to nibble on. the shock is a mocking one, a tease of sorts, given with a gentle smile.[break][break]

the smile feels good. he'd forgotten how good smiling with knox feels. because he had gone back to that ice cold robot when knox left and he had to take care of the conditions for his mother's burial. the loneliness he'd taken such comfort in was a new weight, heavily reminding him of just how much he wanted knox.[break][break]

because it wasn't that he needed knox. he knew that. he could survive without knox as he had before knox, but he wanted knox. he chose knox, because living had a point when knox was with him.[break][break]

"best put some creams and things on our shopping list for those unspeakables." sam furthered as he squeezed knox' hand and started for the house, assuming they were going right then and there.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 21:44:12 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"i don't think they carry that stuff at the grocery store," knox says with a chuckle, but then his eyes light up devilishly as he whips out his phone and pulls up his notes. he titles it sexy shopping list and starts putting nonsense like:

• whipped cream
  • caramel drizzle
  • canned cranberry sauce
  • La cantaloupe
  • hand lotion (he's low and his skin gets dry without it)
  • unicorn balloon

he follows sam with his nose still in his phone. a twig is sticking out of his hair, but he hasn't realized it yet. 

"summer's been a cunt since you left by the way. i'm sure she'll be so glad you're back because i'm, quote, 'useless.'"
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 15:55:47 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

”your relationship with your sister always confuses me. in truth, it always has.” he backs away enough to give knox room to move, allowing himself the freedom to stretch. several of his vertebrae crackle and he thinks perhaps he should go see somebody about that when they’re ‘staycation’ is finished. [break][break]

the thought of work actually brings a frown to his face. he used to feel indifferent about work, when he was simply the manager of a graveyard. it was just as busy but it was far more … well, he knew it better, he supposed. [break][break]

work with the prescotts was new and different. he was learning, and excelling, but he wondered… [break][break]

”do you enjoy life less now that i work with summer?” [break][break]

he should have explained himself better, but for the time being, that’s the only thought he could get out.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 2:05:19 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

well, it confuses him too. but that's not exactly easy to put into words. because summer sucks. summer fuuuucking sucks. but she's also the one who threw him in the hospital when shit got bad. she's the one who clocks him topside the head and tells him to cut his stupid bullshit. 

and she leaves him well enough alone, and calls him useless, when really he knows it's because she knows it kills him to get his hands dirty. 

"no," he says honestly. 

he'd had problems with it before. y'know, the whole killing part, but most of those people were the worst of the worst. evil at its finest. there was no redemption there. and then, it got easier. 

got easier looking at sam and thinking you've killed five people now, six, seven, eight...and now he doesn't know the number. he stopped keeping track somewhere in the double digits. 

he reaches over, pocketing his phone, and lifts sam's hand to kiss his knuckles. 

"why? do you?"
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
forever, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 23:45:51 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

there is relief clear on his features. to most it likely doesn’t look any different than his usual expression. after all, all that’s changed between when he was tense and the relaxed form he takes after hearing knox’ answer is a small movement of his shoulders back and the way he moves their fingers so that they’re lacing together.

he prefers this. to feel knox’ fingers in his. to feel his boyfriend’s warmth… boyfriend.

”no. i don’t enjoy life more or less when it comes to my job. it’s a job. pays the bills, keeps my hands busy.”

he watches their hands before looking up to those beautiful eyes across from him.

”to tell you the truth, i was worried that i’ve been working too much. neglecting you. it’s not very well under my control, my work load. not yet.” maybe one day when summer trusts him more. maybe one day when knox steps up, if knox wants to step up.

but that’s why took up the mantle of this job. got himself involved. was to protect knox. to make it so that knox never had to pull a single trigger a day in his life if sam could help it. because knox doesn’t like it and sam doesn’t care if he has blood on his hands.

after all, blood only stains the innocent.

”but my first priority is to make sure you are happy. so if at any point this work schedule doesn’t make you happy, you tell me. i’ll be sure to make it right…somehow.”

persuading summer of anything without offering his body is nearly impossible. much like trying to persuade knox of anything without the promise of something he usually has no appetite for.

ah, the prescotts everyone.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights