twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 10:35:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i have, to all of them but ultra deep sea, ultra plant, and the one in ultra space."

the border had been the first one he returned to because he needed to know just what his revival meant and what it could entail. is it temporary? fleeting? or is it a second chance to make up for the mistakes he's made?

he wonders.

"i've traveled mostly with . i didn't think i'd get along with her at first but it has been rather lovely."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 4:05:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she's intimately familiar with the deep sea. the others, not so much. the border frightened her too much and she's still not willing to admit that. 

rather lovely. her smile wavers, for just a moment. as far as she knows, katherine is still an unwavering shadow alongside fernando. her first and only face-to-face with her had been at the saunas, almost two years ago now. the memory is a curdled one, wrought with distaste. 

"that's good," she says, maintaining composure. it at least segues to her next question. "have you seen fernando?"
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 7:38:03 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the wavering of her smile is noticed but not commented on. with the weight of what is left unsaid clinging to them, he trudges on.

"once."

he says.

"not much came from it. only clarity, really, at where we stand moving forward."
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 14:28:58 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

once implies what she thinks. still, she'd rather be sure. 

"and? where do you stand?"
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:31:52 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"against each other."

he answers, somber as he looks at her.

"so, in other words, not much has changed."
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 22:57:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

everything has changed. 

she sets the tea down and slips her sandals off, moseys her way over to the edge of the floating dock. the water is cool slipping over her legs. she rests her palms behind her, leaning into her shoulders. 

"i'm glad to have you by my side." she looks over her shoulder. he'd avoided her suggestion before. she's not so easily dissuaded. 

"what would you say to being my partner? we can help rebuild the region. i want to do more than just march off to the warfront when needed. i want what i do to matter."
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 11:14:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]are they on the same side? in this instance, perhaps, but in the grand scheme of things, he's not so sure. he likes to think that they are but he is also aware of their differences.

only time will tell.

"what you do does matter."

he corrects.

"what do you need from a partner?"
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 16:07:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i know that," she says slowly, offering a wan smile. "i mean, i just want to do more than destroy." she looks out at the water. corsola bob in the placid surf. it's a lazy, hot day by all means. for once, she's content with sitting in place.

not grinding to the next battle.

what do you need from a partner?

she chuckles and bumps his shoulder. "you." maybe time has changed their familiarity, but she firmly believes they'll still be one on the field. in sync, like they were before. 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 11:53:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]his own chuckle escapes him, light and free.

"you have me."

and not just on the battlefield. wherever she needs him, whenever, he will be there.

"i'll help however i can."

as he always has.

"share your vision with me. what do you want hoenn to become?"
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 5:06:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i know," she says and everything about her is warm. there are still times when she thinks it might just be a dream, having him back. or that he'll disappear in front of her again. it hurts her, sometimes, knowing she can't cross that boundary of touching his arm, or his shoulder, just to remind herself that he's real. tangible. alive. 

she hums in the back of her throat. "a region of industry. philosophy. the arts. look at how much of our resources go to war efforts. into survival." her expression is pained as she says, "i want to rebuild the spire in sootopolis. restore abbiati's gym."

a laugh. a wry smile. "is it odd that i miss her sometimes? when she was the most of my worries?"
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 8:49:23 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he returns the laugh but does not comment on abbiati. he had brokered a partnership with her once, way back when, and he was a mere answer away from being enterally bound to her.

not that it would have mattered in the end.

"times were simpler back then. looking back, it feels as though we had taken it for granted."

he does not long for it, however.

"i share your vision. hoenn will be those things again, that much i'm certain of, but i'm afraid it might take a while. the obstacles that stand in its way are absurdly high and plenty."
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
memories
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 17:58:15 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"they were," she agrees. everything was simpler back then. "we took a lot for granted." there's a weight in the back of her words. she wouldn't have changed everything. not really. all of her failings have led her here, to this moment, but if she had changed sooner...

alex wouldn't have left her side.

it's nice to hear him agree with her out loud. she reaches to take another sip of her tea. and this she'd taken for granted too - taste. nature's madness had robbed her of life's simplest pleasures. 

"we've never shied away from hard work." it's what's gotten her nearly killed. it's what did get him killed.

"so, to partnership. to realizing our vision." she sticks out her hand. and if he takes it, she'll slither into the water and pull him with her. 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
memories
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:06:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"no, hard work often seems to find us."

but things will be different this time. no longer will he have to pull her after him; now, they will be together, fighting side by side for a future they believe in.

he takes her hand.

"to hoenn."

and gets pulled into the water.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
memories
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 22:50:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: