Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Wanted: . . . Alive? [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 0:38:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Wanted.[break][break]

Norman Rararie.[break][break]

Inquire for bounty within.[break][break]

As a resident dweller of grey markets, wrong sides of the tracks, and shadier corners of the region, this wasn't Isaac's first encounter with a bounty flier. However, by those standards, this was one of the strangest bounties he'd ever seen. Usually, these were secrets, either hidden in plain sight under coded messages or discussed further in backroom deals far from the public eye. This flier was too obvious. It was too bold. For Arceus' sake, it had proper font and spacing and a little bit of gold filigree. Who the hell took out a bounty like this?[break][break]

The name was familiar, too, but Isaac couldn't quite put his finger on it. Didn't Temp used to go by Rararie back before the marriage? He could've sworn he'd mentioned that at some point during one of their adventures. Maybe it was a cousin or something. Guy seemed pretty big on family, so the least he could do was ask.[break][break]

Wait. Wasn't Temp a gym leader in the past? Down went the text message app and out came Google as Isaac typed a curious inquiry into Hoenn's past gym leaders.[break][break]

There he was. Norman, of Pacifidlog City. Norman. Rararie. Same winning smile. Same cool, easy confidence. Same frat bro build.[break][break]

Norman Rararie.[break][break]

Tempest Quinn.[break][break]

"Fuck."[break][break]

Crumpling the flyer into his pocket, Isaac sent Echo from his Pokeball. The two shot each other a look, nodded, and warped off to Pacifidlog City. Maybe if they were lucky, they'd be in time to stop whatever was planned from coming to pass.[break][break]

Not only was it a matter of camaraderie, but knowing @cil, it could spell life or death for the Hoenn region.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 1:30:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp, oblivious to a bounty looming over his head, was eating fish cakes with his dad.[break][break]

He doesn't hide himself here; knows he doesn't have to. Temp sits in the closest of what could be considered a 'square', feet dipped in the water, when pops into existence. Not too many bother coming out here. The sudden appearance of the other startles one of the grannies who was enjoying the sun and rattles a wooden bowl off of a table.[break][break]

All eyes are on the blond.[break][break]

Temp tilts his head and raises a hand.[break][break]

"Isaac!" He smiles wide and lifts up a small tray of the fish cakes, light and fluffy things they were. "Hungry?"[break][break]

A man sits next to Temp; similar build and height. Similar face. Only his skin is a shade lighter, his face more aged, his hair showing signs of graying. He eyes Isaac with a harsher look, yet it's also playful. Wary but willing to listen in his own way.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 3:30:16 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Teleport was a curious move. It was a move that was laced just as much by intent as it was by knowledge. For the most part it was simple. You envisioned a location. Your tapped into a strong desire to be there. Your Psychic type Pokemon used their power to channel your desire and bring you to the picture in your mind's eye. So long as you knew where you were going, and didn't end up stuck inside of a piece of furniture that moved without you expecting it, the move was a perfect, stress-free form of travel.[break][break]

But sometimes, you didn't know where you were going. Sometimes, your desire was such that it overwhelmed your mind's eye. Sometimes, matters of life or death forced the impossible. And sometimes, the enigmatic creatures known as Pokemon worked in even more mysterious ways than usual.[break][break]

Find Temp. That was Isaac's thought. And as he fell from the 'bove and landed in the middle of a family celebration, he succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.[break][break]

Temp took it in good stride, at least. The rest of his family, whose celebration had basically stopped with a big, comedic record scratch, may have been less so. Naturally, Isaac wasn't going to break the bad news in front of them. Not in a moment like this.[break][break]

Instead, he simply smiled and waved. "Hey, Temp. Fancy seeing you here," he teased, as if Temp was the one whose presence was weird during this whole situation. "And, well, if you insist." #1 rule of taking food; always be humble. Especially when you kinda-sorta-accidentally invaded a big get together.[break][break]

To their credit? It was delicious. "Oh, man. This is amazing," he said. These guys' cooking was to die for![break][break]

Oh. Right. Die. That's why he was here.[break][break]

"My bad for just dropping in like that. Echo here might've put a bit too much juice into that teleport," he chided, the Ralts giving a little embarrassed bow. "But! It's always good to see ya. And it's a pleasure to meet the fam. How's it been?"

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 5:56:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Still oblivious, Temp just waves off. The two had yet to be kings, had yet to age twenty years into nothing, had yet to lose friends and children and so many others. So Temp smiles, and it will be one of the last sunny ones before his world is filled with a tired gloom of loss.[break][break]

Yet that is so hard to know in the moment.[break][break]

"Been good!" Temp pulls his feet from the water and stretches as he stands up. Leaning over, he and his dad clap each other into a hug. "Just visiting my people. Cil's been busy and works been slow, so I've had some time to kill."[break][break]

Yet while Temp is friendly and can be quiet dense, with people he is pretty perceptive. It was part of what won him 's heart, after all. Being able to read shades of feelings most people overlooked.[break][break]

So Temp claps Isaac on the back, friendly, and leads him a bit away.[break][break]

"Are you alright, man?" Voice lowered, concern slips into his tone and into puppy dog brown eyes.[break][break]

Temp thinks that Isaac is in trouble, the big lug.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 13:19:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ugh. Isaac almost didn't want to say it. Temp was having such a lovely day with such a lovely family. The last thing he wanted to do was be the one to send it all crashing down. Nothing ruined a vibe quite like learning someone was trying to hunt him down.[break][break]

Okay. Maybe actually being killed was worse.[break][break]

None of this was Isaac's fault. He wasn't the guy trying to kill Temp. He wasn't even the messenger to be shot. By this point he was the third link down on the chain, good old Spear Carrier #3 coming in to play his bit part. Nobody in the world could fault him for it, bar himself. Good thing he was his own worst accuser.[break][break]

Fuck it. He had to say something. It wasn't do or die anymore. It was do or someone else dies. That was worse. Much worse. With a soft sigh, Isaac dug deep inside of himself, drew the wanted poster, and said-[break][break]

"Your name was Norman?"[break][break]

Arceus. Damnit.[break][break]

A hot blush burned across Isaac's face as the wrong thought decided to take the brain-to-throat slip n' slide. So what if it was an incredibly unfitting name? That couldn't be further from the point right now.[break][break]

"I-I mean, you're in danger. I think. I dunno. Its really fancy pants for a bounty, but. I didn't want to risk it, y'know? Soon as I saw it, I knew I had to find you."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:16:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tension rises as Temp leans in close, half expecting to say he was dying-![break][break]

Deflates.[break][break]

"My mom named me." Alvilda hadn't been a part of the Hoyeon people. It was a whole complicated thing he wouldn't go into. Honestly, the name had always made him feel a bit 'othered' from the other kids growing up. Which is why he had jumped on any chance to be known as something else, even when it had originally been a cruel nickname.[break][break]

Temp takes the paper and gives it a real. Flips it over and furrows his brow.[break][break]

A shrug as he hands it back to Isaac.[break][break]

"I'm publicly married to an Underboss. I'm always in danger." Temp, at least, didn't seem all that concerned about... whatever the hell was on the paper.[break][break]

"Super fucking weird, though. Most people in Rocket know me as Tempest. Hell, even when I was a Gym Leader I went by 'Temp' still."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 13:37:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ah, piss.[break][break]

"I-I mean, its a great name!" Isaac blurted. "Just, wow. Not my first guess! But, hey. Bet I don't look like a Sunderland either, huh?" All it would take was a brief peek into Isaac's records to see his not-actually-changed former last name. By now, though, far more people knew him as the Merlo he'd made for himself.[break][break]

Claiming a name that fit your soul better was just life as usual for Isaac. Apparently, attempts on his life were the same for Temp.[break][break]

If anything, the oddity wasn't from someone wanting to kill him. It was from the manner in which it was delivered. "Right? Sure, maybe this guy doxxed the crap out of you first. But is he just gonna trust some hitman to do the same? Seems kinda backwards, if you ask me. And who the hell writes up a bounty in cursive?"[break][break]

This one was a headscratcher. Good thing the first light bulb had just turned on. "Okay, wait. Maybe for once, this isn't a Rocket thing?" Isaac asked. "You got any enemies from the Norman days? Know any asshats that'd nurse a yearslong grudge, maybe?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:01:43 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp's face did scrunch up some when mentioned his old name...[break][break]

"'Sunderland Merlo'? What kind of name is that?" A small shrug and 'tsk' before Temp perked back up into an easy smile. "'Isaac' is a lot better."[break][break]

Regardless of whatever Isaac's name used (or not) be, Temp did tilt his head and give it some thought. Yeah, this being outside of Rocket or League conflict seemed the most likely.[break][break]

"... I can't think of anything." Is what he eventually, and frustratingly, comes up with.[break][break]

"I was a fitness instructor at a Gym in Slateport. The worst I did was kick people out for trying to ogle the women who came there." That had always been the worst part of that job.[break][break]

Temp runs his chin and hums.[break][break]

"I did start going to the fighting ring there. It was how Rocket recruited me, actually. But I don't think I was in any serious enough fights for 'murder' to be on the table."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:10:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Temp made it worse. How the hell did he pull that off? He deserved a medal of dishonor for it.[break][break]

"No. Arceus, please, no. It was my last name," he said, equal parts amused and horrified. "But, thanks. 'Isaac Merlo' is the most me I've ever been." Certainly more him than Blackjack, a mask that was starting to feel two sizes too small.[break][break]

Unless they were dealing with a sore loser, a burned bookie, or some perv who couldn't cope with being kicked out of the YMCA, Temp's enemy list was weirdly small. Frankly, that made him joining Rocket all the stranger in the first place. But Isaac didn't have time to unpack that right now. Not with this threat still at large.[break][break]

"I don't think any street toughs would put out such a fancy flier," Isaac mumbled. Damnit, none of this was adding up! The closest he could think of was some kind of scorned rich guy who bet big on Temp's opponent and lost. By that point, he was thoroughly in the realm of speculation.[break][break]

Maybe the "who" wasn't what was important here.[break][break]

"So what are we gonna do?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:43:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp could understand- 'Tempest Quinn' felt more like a whole person that 'Norman Rararie' ever had. It was like looking back at a different person now, which was so strange.[break][break]

But that didn't really solve the problem they were having.[break][break]

Temp, in the end, just shook his head.[break][break]

"We could ignore it." Somehow, Temp didn't think much would actually come of the 'threat' listed on the flyer.[break][break]

At the same time, though....[break][break]

"... or, we could do some scamming. You want to turn in 'Norman Rararie' and see what the fuck this is all about?" Temp's proposal is said with a wicked smile. All ready for mischief.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 18:19:49 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]If you fucked with someone Isaac cared about, he'd fuck with you. No ifs, ands, or buts.[break][break]

When Temp suggested following this bounty to its source, he could hardly contain his smile.[break][break]

"This is such a bad idea." And yet it stayed on his face, an irresistible mix of gathering intel and wreaking havoc. They go in, put the fear of Arceus in then, maybe repo some loot, and laugh their way into the sunset. It was the best kind of vigilante work. "It really is."[break][break]

"How're we doing this?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 18:29:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Rough me up some. Then you can use one of your pokemon to keep me 'captured'. When we get there, we dig for details, and then we both unleash hell."[break][break]

Some would say this was just walking into a trap. Temp said that was piss baby talk and it was a fucking great time.[break][break]

He just grinned and took out his phone, flipping through the listed Pokemon in his computer App so he could start making plans on who to take with him. They needed a great team in there if they were going to be causing trouble....[break][break]

"Just lemme message Cill and let him know I ain't making dinner tonight."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 18:58:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Wait, you want me to what?"[break][break]

Beating the piss out of a friend in his own home was not how Isaac expected, or wanted, today to go. Especially not one who hard the world's most dangerous man as a beau.[break][break]

"Dude, Cil is gonna kill me for this." Isaac could already imagine now, those cold, dispassionate eyes ablaze as he demanded to know what Isaachad done to his everything. Then they'd probably make out on top of his headstone or something like that. Murder seemed to be a turn on in Rocket circles.[break][break]

It was too late. Temp was already picking out a team and texting Cil to cancel their plans. He was treating it less as danger and more as a night on the town. He was made of stern stuff, that Temp.[break][break]

As he waited for final confirmation, Isaac figured he might as well do the same. No sense going in unprepared, especially when he'd have to be the first line of offense.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 19:06:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Huh? Cil?" Temp huffed out a short laugh.[break][break]

The imagine of of that lived in their minds was very, very different.[break][break]

"Nah, Cillie Bear would only care if we fucked after. We beat the shit out of each other for fun all the time." Which was ominous in it's own way. But we don't kinkshame in this house, so the less said about it the better. If valued his sanity, anyway.[break][break]

His fingers flew over the phone, the little 'pop' of letters typed echoing out. Then Temp grinned and put his phone away.[break][break]

"Cil is either going to make something or get us takeout later." This was, clearly, the most pressing issue for Temp right now and not. You know. Being beat up by his friend or the potentially dangerous situation they were walking into.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 19:16:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Huh."[break][break]

From how Temp spoke, it sounded less like sparring and more like something absolutely bizzarre. But in his utter confusion, all Isaac could do was mutter an "Okay, good. I'm spoken for." How many toims today was Temp going to baffle him into forgetting how to form sentences?[break][break]

Not that minded seeing him in non-sexual compromising positions with hot people. The very squishy dance floor incident had taught him that.[break][break]

"So . . . uh . . . I guess I'm supposed to just . . . ?" He threw an uncertain punch towards Temp's face as the last word of his sentence. Without either his competitive spirit blazing or danger lighting a fire under his ass, he wasn't exactly Mike Tyson.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]