Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Wanted: . . . Alive? [M]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 3:47:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was a good few punches before Isaac realized Temp was no longer fighting back.[break][break]

Hurting people wasn't something Isaac enjoyed. Sure, the thrill of a spirited competition, the rush of an all-out battle, and the puzzle of deciphering an opponent's technique were all starting to grow on him. He also had no qualms with beating the piss out of someone if they deserved it. Knocking innocents around, though? That was a different story.[break][break]

Isaac would only attack someone who couldn't fight back if their life depended on it. Luckily for Temp, and unluckily for Isaac, that was exactly the case right now.[break][break]

He stood up, assessing the damage he'd pounded into poor Temp's face. The good news was he'd put on a pretty good bit. Nobody would be able to see that bruised-up jaw and bloodied lip and think he was in on the whole deal.[break][break]

The bad news was that it wasn't quite even. After assessing the situation, Isaac walked up to Temp and gave him a solid kick in the ribs.
"Sorry!" he said after taking his shot. "I just don't want them to know its a frame job, y'know? So I gotta be thorough."[break][break]

"Thorough" would involve kicks to the ribs, the gut, even a little to the thighs and upper arms for a good measure. "Shit, okay, hold your arms up to try and block me," Isaac suggested. "We gotta make it look like a struggle." No stomps, of course. Kicks were to send a message. Stomps were to fucking kill someone.[break][break]

Isaac could only hope the message he and Temp sent with their bodies would be enough.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:49:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

delivers on promised violence. Other than the occasional grunt or flicker of the face, Tempest endures. As he always had with pain, as he imagined he always would. A different kind of wound that sat in his chest.[break][break]

Upon request, he lifted his arms up. It did make sense to bruise up and blacken them. It would be like a puzzle piece missing without it.[break][break]

"If you never joined Rocket, what do you think your life would be like?"[break][break]

It's a sudden question. But also, Tempest needed something more to focus on than just kicks and punches.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:19:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Each hit to the arms was a finishing touch on the canvas they had made together. With every part of him bruised and battered, it would be nigh impossible to tell that they had consented to this whole process.[break][break]

Yet collude they did. It was to the point where they were discussing some of the world's heaviest topics in between punches and kicks.[break][break]

"Probably nowhere," Isaac admitted. It was a harsh answer. He'd come so far in life, to the point where Rocket was starting to feel two sizes too small for him. But, if he was being honest with himself, it was the truth.[break][break]

"For the longest time, I was nobody, y'know?" He still didn't feel like a huge deal, but it still hurt hearing those words coming out of his own mouth. "Was always told back at home that I'd never amount to anything. And I sure seemed on track to prove 'em right."[break][break]

"Went from some stupid kid with no prospects to a runaway soon as I hit 18. Nothing to my name. No skills. No plans. No backup. No hopes. Just wandered from city to city, scraping by what I could to make ends meet. I'd pretty much given up on anything but being Away from where I was."[break][break]

"I got a lot of much needed wakeup calls along the way. And I don't think I'd have 'em without Rocket."

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:27:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"If you were eighteen," Tempest starts, slow, when @issacmerlo is done. He pauses to roll his jaw, make sure nothing came loose or broke. A self assessment. He blinks the sunlight out of his eyes and glances over at the other. "Just an adult doing the best for yourself. Not a runaway."[break][break]

It's not much of a distinction, but to Tempest it's an important one. Isaac makes it sound like he ran like a dog with his tail between his legs. Yet, to Temp, he hears something much different. Isaac had been a man willing to turn his back on everything he knew to do better for himself.[break][break]

Even if, sadly, Isaac didn't consider it that way from the sounds of it.[break][break]

"I think I'd just be dead."[break][break]

It touches on a yawning maw that sits at the core of him. An emptiness.[break][break]

I don't WANT to die. Tempest had told once, when his husband was confronted with the reality at his center.[break][break]

But that wasn't so much a truth in the past.[break][break]

"Help me up." A hand offered to the other. A passing of the torch.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:38:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac shook his head, a sad smile spreading across his face. "There's no magic age where I wake up one day and have all the answers," he said. The difference between being legally homebound and being out of his father's hands had been mere minutes on the clock. What in the world could possibly have changed in such a small window of time? "I was a little idiot before and I was a little idiot after."[break][break]

"Learned that the hard way, 'bout this time last year. Mirage Island, remember? The digital world? Maldacena?" Arceus, was Temp even there? It felt like half the movers and shakers in Hoenn were there. If Maldacena really was with the triad, he could've just nuked it all and wiped their greatest enemies off the map. "I was so sure I had nothing to lose. He showed what that really meant."[break][break]

He could still remember the feeling of his doppelganger's fingers crushing his windpipe as he let himself surrender his life.[break][break]

Perhaps he and Temp's positions weren't so different after all. He considered the other man's words, a slight frown etching itself onto his face. He took his hand when requested, putting all his strength into lifting him off the ground. And then, before he was even stable, Isaac pulled him in for a tight, protective hug.[break][break]

"Not on my watch, you're not," he said, the slightest, most imperceptible choke to his voice. "And if anyone tries, they're gonna have hell to pay."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,596 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:51:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A shake of the head. Temp grunts with some measure of pain when helps him to his feet.[break][break]

"Nah, I wasn't there. I was still recovering from being disemboweled, so I was on bed-rest." Tempest still had the scar. A jagged rip on his stomach from the Shadow Glaceon turning on her trainer during the Darkest Day incident. It was the closest, to this point, Tempest had come to death.[break][break]

Recovery had been slow. Bed-rest, physical therapy; that Tempest seemed to be at the peak of fitness and health again was a showcase of his dedication and hard work.[break][break]

The smile that stretches on Temp's face is soft and easy, a fondness for Isaac reflecting in his eyes. Tempest claps him on the back again, when he's up.[break][break]

Isaac didn't know the yawning void in his chest that always threatened to devour him. That while in so many other universes, Isaac would shine a hero of purity to be shot down by the Triad- Tempest was never even a threat to worry about. Someone who snuffed their own light out before it had a chance to shine, attract eyes to see it.[break][break]

It would be easy to get lost in that self reflection.[break][break]

They had thinks to do, though.[break][break]

"Well, I've gotten the shit kicked out of me... truss me up and we can head on?"

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:29:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: