Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
if you've bled, I bleed the same [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 5:23:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

YEAR 7 [break][break]

Slow was the waffling trickle of this year's autumn breeze. Between the glorious blaze of warmth pouring down from the sun and the arid air accompanying it, there was no more vocal fan of autumn's eventual reign than the queen of Motosoke herself.
[break][break]
And yet, despite her hate for this ridiculous pool of boiling heat, the queen had found herself making another visit to Motosoke's only proper lake. It was a dangerous endeavor, given the chance of attack from another sludge-infected Pokemon, but it was one an avatar felt self enough to transverse.
[break][break]
"Look who it is," she called out, lips quirked into a half smile, a bright yellow sun hat shading her face. Resting along her wrist was a wrapt basket of goods. "I totally didn't expect to see you out here."
[break][break]
They'd met out here a number of times before today. Often after strategic meetings or several games worth of riveting chess. It was where they took to discussing the nature of things, of what was and wasn't, of what could and couldn't be.
[break][break]
She perched herself beside him with some difficulty. Her bump made most things difficult as of late.
[break][break]
"I brought your favorite."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:01:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"my queen."[break][break]

though the title had once felt odd on his tongue, it has since become familiar over time. it helps when everyone else refers to her as such.[break][break]

"you didn't have to, but thank you."[break][break]

he stands up and helps her, mindful of how far along she is.[break][break]

"how have you been? how's the baby?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 6:28:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"But I wanted to."
[break][break]

After titles were discarded and new identities had been forged in their place, it was hard to do anything but appreciate the merits of the humble doctor. Beyond living the serene life he'd scrapped together for himself, all his efforts were done with the means to help, never harm. There was originally some suspicion, sure, but those were days were far behind them.
[break][break]

Now was the age of peace between two battered souls.
[break][break]

"I've been better," she answered truthfully. A soft sigh chased her words. "This one's been a serious pain in my ass. Nothing like their brother."
[break][break]

She shook her head as quick memory of that morning's fiasco flashed across her mind.
[break][break]

"But just a few more months and i'll be free. Somewhat, at least."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:55:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"it's good that you're still optimistic."

a soft laugh escapes him, light and kind.

"has anything troubled you lately? anything i might be able to help with?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 14:58:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: