POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 2:41:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His legs are still a little wobbly, a little shaky as he he makes a brisk walk to the castle. He's lost track of time damn near. His meeting with the crown- his notes- ugh his hair. Mint darts into the castle, past guards and rooms and stairs and makes it into the circle of advisors with only a slight pant and a few seconds to spare. He tires not to move or twitch, but his face is flushed and the slight sheen of sweat make it obvious he'd been running. [break][break]

And even as his heart rate slows, and his breathing steadies, he can't focus on the meeting. The thoughts of last night, hazy and awkward distract him. He says very little, looking up wit ha start when Jayden asked something of him. "Huh? Oh- Um- yes, my reports-" [break][break]

Somehow he manages to bullshit his way through the meeting, but he can't help but feel...empty? Had last night been...it? Had he done it right? And where....had they gone? He hadn't had time to wait either, bolting upright to grab his robes and high tailing it back to work. [break][break]

The meeting ends as the gears in his head are turning. He didn't want to ask about this- he had a packed schedule today. And was out somewhere, wouldn't be back till the evening. This couldn't wait. " !" he blurted out, standing up as he rapidly grabbed his things and rushes after the fellow Beast, hand slipping out to yank his arm back. "Shitfuck-" comes out the hiss as he recoils. "Hey! You got time right now?" he asked, breathless but grinning nervously as the epiphany faded.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | IM HEADING STRAIGHT FOR THE FLOOR [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/54/EphXL5pQ_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
I'M HEADED STRAIGHT FOR THE FLOOR [gg au]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 4:58:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He had noticed that something was off with him.[break][break]

He wasn't focused, distracted, as if his mind was elsewhere and not here. Was he thinking of home? Had the mushrooms been affecting him at the moment? [break][break]

Well whatever, he was sure it would wear off given time. Bryan gets up as the meeting adjourns as suddenly the blue haired beast rushed up and grabs his arm. Something Bryan had grown used to, he didn't mind mint being so touchy and grabby as it was just how he was with everyone. [break][break]

"Yeah. What's up?" he asks as bryan looks around and realizes where they were speaking was too public and he begins to lead Mint to a more private area of the castle. "You're acting weird today." he mentions off handedly as they walk down the hall.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 5:19:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint doesn't even register, relieved he might get some answers now. He'd never been the most patient. And as the days dragged on in Galar, it only got a little worse. "You fuck a lot right?" he asked as the taller Beast shepherds him somewhere more secluded for their chat. Could never tell who was listening, right? [break][break]

But Mint's too frazzled to care about that right now. He lets him go, smile morphing into a frown. He hadn't notice he hadn't been keeping up appearances. But then again, when Mint wasn't 'on' he was fairly easy to read. "I- I guess...I mean- yeah?" he said, agreeing with the observation. [break][break]

He lets a sigh out through his nose. "Ok- So- Last night- I-" he began, pink dusting his cheeks as he realized he was about to admit getting dumped. But that's beside the point. "I got- I got a little too drunk in the tavern last night-" he said, tucking a stray cowlick behind his ear only for it to poke up again.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/54/EphXL5pQ_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 0:39:15 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He looked extremely confused. "Huh? I used to, I mean." he says as he wonders what the hell came over mint with this kind of question. "Uh, Yeah? Why what happen?" [break][break]

A look of anger flashes his eyes "Did someone force you? Who was it? Are you hurt anywhere?" he asks as Bryan starts to look around and see if there were any signs of injury on mint's body, eyeing him up and down to see if there was anything he could gleam as he grew angrier. One of the peasants making a move on one of the higher ups in the court? It was a scandal, dangerous, aside all of that how could they do that to mint? Not even he was that depraved. [break][break]

He places a hand on mint's neck as he scanned for signs of bruising that he could heal away.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 0:58:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's nodding quickly at this point. And then he's immediately shaking his head in alarm, nearly mimicking Bryan's for a moment. "N-No! Not like that!" he protested as one of Bryan's fingers brush over a couple of hickeys. The purple red blooms shrinking under a healing touch. Bite marks fading as if they'd never been there to begin with. [break][break]

"No I just-! It was a thing and we did some rounds together- drinking from the poisoned chalice, as it were-" he held up his hands quickly in protest. "I'm fine I just- fuck- ok-" he's flustered trying to save the pitiful fate of the man who looked a little too much like Father Winter that he had taken home last night. [break][break]

"I took a man home last night. And then we. Had relations. And then I woke up this morning and he was gone." there's a pause. "And also I'm not sure I did it right- also he didn't leave a ring- also I just feel weird about it." He blurts out the knot that had been building in his stomach. He's not sure what he felt was because of the circumstances he's left in or the simple fact that he was still adjusting to a weird shared hallucination?? Parallel world? [break][break]

"Do you, you know, get a weird feeling after here?" Mint gestured around at the palace. "I thought I was adjusting but I feel unbalanced? uneasy?" Maybe he should've waited. But then again the prospect of never leaving Galar may have gone to his head.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | endeavour: use poisoned chalice | IM HEADING STRAIGHT FOR THE FLOOR [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 0:25:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"You mean you had sex?" he asks when Mint refers to it as relations. [break][break]

He was unsure that it was "Also how do you think you didn't do it right? A ring?" he says wondering what the hell mint was-...Bryan's face goes blank as Bryan stares at mint.[break][break]

He was a virgin? Really?? In rocket?? They were a sinful bunch of criminals in the past...why didn't mint do it before? "I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a weird feeling. I just stick to what I know, doing drugs, roughing people up, drinking." he says as "I do miss some stuff from home but uh...yeah." he says as there was something he had left out.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 1:00:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint turns a brighter cherry red, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. "Y-Yeah, that." he admitted still coming to terms with it. He'd never had to grapple with it before. For the longest time he'd known he wouldn't do anything sexual until his wedding night with . And even after, he hadn't worried about it too much, enjoying not being tied down to the Fisk empire in general. [break][break]

Now? Now he was woefully unprepared for the consequences of his action. "I- I don't know- it just- feels weird. Like, I'm kind of disappointed he left but it's something else." Mint said trying to pinpoint it. "I- I just wanted to know if you'd slept with any of the shades- the Galarian peasantry. And if it felt weird?" [break][break]

Mint frowns, jumping from his own concerns to Bryan's. "Me too. I fucking hate it here." he said, words low before he managed a sympathetic smile up at the Beast. "But, like, as long as no one of dies we're fine, right?" he said referring to the rest of the Hoennites in this weird dream plane. There's a pause. A twinge of concern that he doesn't know how to act on. "you're...fine right? I mean- you don't have to be, but, you know-" he's having trouble being articulate, but could you blame the guy for being so flustered.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 17:31:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"No. I haven't." Surprisingly. [break][break]

Mint asks if he's ok and he just kind of shrugs it off, he never liked to be vulnerable but there was something about how damn friendly mint was that made Bryan lower his guard around him. Was it how soft he noticed mint's skin was? Or how he could so easily work a room, it had reminded him of- "I'm fit as a fiddle." he says as his country bumkin accent slips as mint caught him lacking. It seemed like littleroot never really left his system.[break][break]

he ends the thought there and instead focuses on mint. He wondered then if mint had done it willingly, why did he regret it? "He was good? Maybe that's why your upset he left. I mean if someone had a good ass and just up and left I'd probably be upset too." as he completely misses what mint meant.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 1:18:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm...was it anyone that- you know- looked familiar? Maybe that's the difference." he asked, pressing into it. He doesn't admit the NPC looked like Father Winter, the only reason he'd actually conceded to do anything with them past drinking. [break][break]

He snorted at Bryan. "Okaaaay?" he said, smiling for a moment. "Well, if you ever aren't, you know where my room is." he shrugged before moving on. Far be it for him to press where he shouldn't without reason to. Bryan had seemed like he was coping well enough. Well enough as anybody here. [break][break]

"Huhh? I- I mean I wouldn't know?" Mint said frowning as he thought back to it. For one, he'd gone a little stupid the minute the making out started. And the rest? "I don't really have anything to compare it to, so I wouldn't know if it was above average or not." he said. Did he need to find him again, maybe? But on the other hand, if Father Winter Lookalike #1 had left, did that mean he wanted nothing to do with him?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 0:40:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Was...was mint flirting with him? After all, his body pretty much always returned to a perfect state. burned him and cured his scars, Killian stabbed him through the stomach and he was fine after some time as well. [break][break]

Unless Mint WANTED him to come to his room.. when mint had asked if he was fine, he was, but it was a lie. He was stuck in a dry spell, Priam wasn't around to keep him in check. "You know, I lied earlier." he says walking a bit slower to mint, his demeanor changing a bit as he became a bit more serious yet relaxed. [break][break]

"There is something bothering me a bit." he says as he gets a bit too close for comfort next to mint as his eyes conveyed the wolf's hunger. "I catch you stealing glances at my body all the time but you went to someone else? Made me a little bit upset." he says as he takes a free hand and lowers the collar of his shirt so mint could admire his chest a bit.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:21:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's glad to turn back to Bryan's 'problems'. A welcome distraction from the possibility that Father Winter NPC #1 may have dumped him for being a terrible fuck. "Yeah?" he said, smiling sympathetically at his friend. If he wanted to talk, he was all ears. And he's ready to listen, to comfort where he can. [break][break]

Mint thinks Bryan's going to reveal some secret. He stays still when they get closer, eyebrows furrowed in concern for the fellow beast. He's fully invested, missing the way Bryan's eyes change ever so slightly. [break][break]

"I- I don't do that!" Mint's protests were automatic despite the movement of Bryan's hand pulling Mint's eyes to his chest. He swallows another broken protest before averting his eyes, staring at the wall to calm down the embarrassment he was feeling at getting caught. "Stop joking- I doubt that's something you're really upset about." he sputtered quickly, trying to maintain he wasn't embarrassed because there was absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about because Bryan was reading too much into things despite the fact that he had fully gotten him to stare at his chest and that his face was super flushed- [break][break]

Mint inhales quickly, silencing the flurry of thoughts buzzing in his brain. Haha, funny joke. He forces himself to look back up at Bryan, nervous smile twitching on his lips. "A-Anything else?" he asked, trying to change the subject, and also trying to stop looking down.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 15:43:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan liked the reaction he got. [break][break]

"You don't? So am I a liar?" he says, his face remaining rather serious with hints of hunger behind his stare as he eyes mint up and down. He noticed how the little snowflake began to melt at his touch, so he goes further as he grabs mint's chin and lifts it up. "My eyes are up here. Frost." he says as lust fills his eyes. [break][break]

He was losing control of himself, the prey he was eyeing up became more delicious by the moment and his fang starts to show. "So you don't like this?" he asks as he pushes himself a little bit more onto mint, letting mint feel his body through his clothes. He does so slowly, preparing himself to back off if mint started to resist. However he had a hunch that mint wouldn't.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 0:56:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I- Yea-" his protest, once more melts away ( haha ), when he's forced to look up. No longer did he have the cold safety of a wall reset. His pulse beats faster in his ears as he locks eyes with Bryan's. Ha, funny joke- HAHA, FUNNY JOKE- But he can't say that, swallowing hard and essentially trapped as his brain short circuited. [break][break]

Because Bryan couldn't be serious right now? It wasn't like Mint had been serious- He doesn't want to agree. He's afraid. Haha, funny joke. ha Ha fuNY JOKE. hahafunynyjoke. Mint's so terrified of the punch line. He's seen this movie before. [break][break]

On the other hand, fighting back his doubt with a baseball bat is memories of the night prior. The closeness he'd felt, the warmth on his face. The eyes looking into his. It makes this moment- with Bryan- messy. It muddles what should happen with what he sort-of wants to happen. And the last of his restraint seems to fading fast. [break][break]

He can't help but inhale sharply, quick and sudden as he felt Bryan press closer. The back of his head tingles and he felt the sudden flush in his face growing stronger, taking over his chest as his heart flutters. He pressed against the wall but there's nowhere left to go and he's sort of stuck...between rock...and a hard place. Unlike and , where all he felt was envy when they changed together, Bryan he just liked. They were good friends, sure, and worked well together at times. But his relationship with Cerberus is intrinsically different. He sees them as...incompetent in a way. People he took care of. He didn't have to take care of Bryan. [break][break]

He just liked Bryan. [break][break]

"I- I don't...dislike it..." he said, acting meek for the first time ever in the time span of knowing the other Beast. "B-But if it's just a joke- w-we can stop now-" Point proven, let's move on. If only because Mint's pulse is going so fast he doesn't want Bryan to catch on to it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 0:12:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Does it feel like im joking?" he says as he grabs mint's hand and places it on a specific spot of his body. [break][break]

"I've been holding back, but I have urges I think you can help me with. It's not a joke." he says as his breath becomes heavier, the wolf had cornered his pray and intended to ravage him. He slowly moves his face towards Mint as he was sure Mint would be able to feel his breath like a hot mist over his beautiful skin. [break][break]

"You just need to say the word and I'll make you feel better than he did." he says as it was too late, Bryan could already tell mint's pulse was rushing as the man's skin tone betrayed him, hints of pink dotting his face.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 0:25:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"No-" but it comes out as a small gasp as Bryan moves his hand onto his chest. There's a shock of heat that runs from his head all the way down to his toes, unable to look away. His hand shakes, and while normally he would've been jealous at how rock solid someone else's muscles were, that thought doesn't cross his mind when he touches Bryan. [break][break]

He just squeezes, because he'd always been curious of Bryan was a plush kind of guy or more the rock hard type. You can never tell these things from just looking. But it would've been improper to ask. And yet- [break][break]

"I- No- I don't know what I'm doing-" he said, his pathetic last attempts at brushing the beast's super heated attentions. But he's standing on a precipice he doesn't think he can pull away from. He's hot all over, sweaty and bright red. Cornered of course, but not in a way that bothered him. [break][break]

And maybe that's just his general attraction to Bryan mixing with the fleetingness of the tavern the night before. Not that Mint could realize that now. And it's not like he'd ever meant for this to escalate either. He just...had let it happen. [break][break]

And now its happening. And Mint doesn't want to say no. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe he's rebounding. Hard. Maybe last night had actually hurt him. [break][break]

Gods knew from where he managed enough control of himself to cheeky, close as they were and knowing damn well Bryan could feel him trembling in anticipation. "Promise?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]