awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 10:04:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
KUSANAGI the SHINY KARTANA knew the forests of ROUTE 115 well. Despite the various assassination attempts on behalf of TEAM ROCKET, still made time to patrol these woodlands and look after the dragons that dwelled there. Kusanagi was a vigilant and swift companion would effortlessly scout the area with her silent and graceful movements.

Dressed in a casual blazer and jeans, the exiled prince kept an eye out for any signs of recent disturbances. He supposed he didn't have to be here after everything that transpired. The thought that he just might be needlessly endangering his life certainly crossed his mind. Nevertheless, he would not let Team Rocket dictate how he lived his life anymore.

DRACONEM
DUO-WILD ✦ ROCK/FAIRY/DRAGON

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 0:49:24 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Arceus. Okay. Rock climbing, it turns out, was hard work. But even harder than making it up to a perch on Route 115's meteor studded cliffs was getting back down in one piece. Isaac groaned as he looked over the lip of the ridge, the enormity of his mission making itself clear. "Shoulda brought Echo," he muttered.[break][break]

Okay, so that would've killed the point of rock climbing. A sunset was always nicer when it was fought for. But now that he enjoyed his nice, peaceful sunset, couldn't he just easy mode the rest of the journey?[break][break]

Oh well. Down he went. Bit by bit, Isaac wormed his way down the ridge, feeling the pulling in his arms and burning in his guts.[break][break]

By the time he was done, the dusky forest couldn't be more of a relief. Isaac stumbled into the treeline like some kind of bigfoot, practically collapsing against the first tree sturdy enough to rest against. No more introspection. No more sunsets. No more hard, physical work. Only fresh green grass and a gentle forest breeze.[break][break]

Maybe if he was lucky, he could finally get some peace and quiet.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 22:23:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRADILY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 10:36:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Peace and quiet is swiftly interrupted when a CRADILY bursts out from the ground below with a strange yet ferocious sound. The sound echoes from the forest's depths and reaches well enough. Perhaps he does not expect to find nimbly evading a spurt of ACID. Perhaps the LUNATONE that finds him instead keeps the lad too preoccupied for this reunion just yet.

The exiled prince, in the meantime, manages to avoid having his face melted off. His Kartana, in turn, strikes the Cradily down with a swift VACUUM WAVE. It is unceremoniously cast upward into tree branches before crashing down in a heap. Quite the collector of fossils and ancient Pokémon, Remiel naturally pulls out an empty Luxury Ball to capture it.

✨ catching cradily

DRACONEM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 3:28:25 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The Cradily's ferocious warbling sent the route's smaller Pokemon scrambling for cover. However, the route's larger Pokemon were not so tactful in their disgruntlement. A Lunatone fell from the tree that Isaac sat before, its red eyes flashing as it let out an irritated grumble.[break][break]

Isaac barely had a chance to react. Mistaking him for the source of its irritation, the Lunatone began to glow a neon white.[break][break]

Panic set in. Desperately, Isaac flung a Pokeball before him, hoping that whoever he chose would be able to make a difference. His Runegrigus, Balor, showed up to answer the call. It couldn't have been a better choice. She rushed to surround the Lunatone, her cursed stones walling it in on all sides as her shadowy body embraced it.[break][break]

Her body rippled outwards in the face of the Explosion, but both she and Isaac were perfectly unharmed.[break][break]

"We better see what made that sound," said Isaac, Balor nodding once in response. She followed him from the shadows as he rushed onwards, curiosity and apprehension alike in his movements. This wasn't the rest he was hoping for, but neither would being bombarded by more exploding Pokemon. Might as well nip the problem in the bud.

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 21:41:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CRADILY!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 18:58:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
There's an EXPLOSION nearby. It startles the SHINY KARTANA and its master alike. Quickly, the latter stuffs away his latest capture before trying to assess where the sound had come from. As a guardian of ROUTE 115, he felt obligated to go investigate. Even if, perhaps, that meant a run-in with TEAM ROCKET and an untimely exposure.

Before the pair get too far, however, a DREEPY emerges from the trunk of a dead tree to investigate the area itself. ASTONISHED by the sight of them, it causes Remiel to FLINCH. KUSANAGI, on the other hand, interprets the little specter as a threat. The origami blade mercilessly strikes said Dreepy down with an AIR SLASH.

Saddened to see it fall, Remiel produces an empty Luxury Ball from his pack and captures the Dreepy before it disappears into the ether.

✨ catching dreepy

DRACONEM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 3:09:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Faster, faster, faster still. Isaac and Balor moved as fast as they could, knowing even a moment's slowdown could spell disaster for them. If the Cradily's warbling had already set off many of the route's wild Pokemon, an explosion would set the others off in no time.[break][break]

Case in point: the Lairon stampede that Balor barely yanked Isaac away from.[break][break]

Lairon, and the Aggron that led their herds, were rarely the fastest Pokemon. However, once they started moving, Arceus itself couldn't stop them. Made of metal, mountain, and momentum, they barreled past Isaac like a living avalanche. It was only when their rumbling faded into the distance that Isaac deemed it safe to come out.[break][break]

As he did, a faint click of steel on stone caught his attention.[break][break]

Unlike many Pokemon, Aron were basically larvae. They weren't built to charge around at full speed ahead. In a stampede, they usually tucked themselves into the holes in a Lairon's shell. This one must have fallen off or gotten left behind, and now futilely tried to chase after its herd. It wasn't a fun predicament to be in.[break][break]

Worried, Isaac reached for two more Pokeballs. Neo the Aron and Rampage the Rhyhorn emerged, the two Pokemon offering the lost Aron sympathetic looks. "Neo, let it know we don't mean any harm," he said, the Aron nodding. As the two communicated among one another, Isaac slipped himself onto Rampage's grooved saddle. "Rampage, once they're back?"[break][break]

"We're bringing this Aron home."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 6:00:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRIMMSNARL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 21:35:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The exiled prince and his Kartana draw closer to the source of the explosion they heard earlier. As a means of caution, however, they take a small detour to try and flank whatever (or whoever) this source is. This brings them to a riverbank in the forest, where they end up startling a KABUTOPS that had been fishing there.

The prehistoric creature unleashes a shrill cry before launching itself toward Remiel, intending to SLASH him down. Thankfully, Kusanagi intercepts the attack with a powerful VACUUM WAVE. The armor protecting the semi-aquatic creature cracks before it hits the ground below. Retrieving an empty Luxury Ball from his pack, Remiel decides to capture it.

✨ catching kabutops

DRACONEM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 17:26:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Route 115, as with every part of Hoenn, was no stranger to oddity. By this point, more of the region had been meddled with by gods, kings, and madmen than had been left untouched. Here in the Hoenn region, if a day was simply weird instead of dangerous, it was a good day by all accounts.[break][break]

Even by those standards, seeing a Rhyhorn crashing through the treeline with a pair of Aron on her head was quite the strange sight![break][break]

The chaotic group came to a halt near a cliffside, a rest stop for the Lairon in the aftermath of their stampede. Already, Isaac could see the Lairon using their steely crests to scrape stone off of the cliffside, offering it to their own Aron packmates. It was a sweet sight, and one that Isaac could tell was filling their Aron stowaway with longing.[break][break]

"Its okay," Isaac said, motioning for Rampage to kneel down and lower her head. "Go to 'em. I know they miss you."[break][break]

That encouragement was all the Aron needed. It slid off of Rampage's head and toddled over to its packmates, the Aggron at the head of the pack turning towards the Aron and peering suspiciously. It leaned down, sniffing it twice. For a second, Isaac's heart caught in his throat. Did their meddling mess things up?[break][break]

After a few tense moments, the Aggron rumbled happily. It scraped some stone off of the cliffs with its horns, then offered it to its wayward child. Isaac let out a sigh of relief, turning his back on the happy scene as the Aron was reunited with the pack.[break][break]

Far from any explosions, stampedes, or clashes, Route 115 suddenly seemed so peaceful. The route had stilled. The Pokemon had settled. The riverbank drifted past so gently.[break][break]

And Isaac realized that he wasn't alone.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:31:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURALUDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STALWART
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AERODACTYL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE KABUTOPS!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 8:02:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The sound of a METAL BURST echoes throughout the woodland. A territorial DURALUDON has emerged from its cave to attack Remiel and his Kartana. And, to further complicate things, the royal could have sworn he'd heard the screech of an AERODACTYL somewhere in the skies above. Though it seemed to be fading now and was likely headed towards some other prey it had managed to find.

Relieved to be dealing with just one threat at the moment, the crown prince sends his Kartana into battle. "VACUUM WAVE!" He commands, prompting the origami-like being to unleash a violent torrent of wind. Caught off guard by the tiny being's power, the Duraludon is effectively knocked upside-down and rendered unconscious.

Remiel pulls out and casts an empty Luxury Ball at the steel dragon afterward. When he goes to pick it up, however, he catches sight of something in the distance:

A familiar head of spiky blonde hair.

✨ catching duraludon

DRACONEM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 17:41:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Remiel Calcifet.[break][break]

The first man to make him feel like his thoughts on Rocket weren't so farfetched.[break][break]

The first man to show him that he didn't need to just sit around and accept their insanity.[break][break]

The man who, deep beneath Granite Cave, treated Isaac like an enemy. A nuisance. Something not worth taking seriously, despite his feeble attempt at helping.[break][break]

The man who had been right to press on, because Rocket beat the odds and beat the League. They'd needed all the help they could get and it still hadn't been enough.[break][break]

The man who had been wrong, because Rocket was taking hostages and he could have been among them. Just like . Just like .[break][break]

Just like .[break][break]

"What are you doing here?" It was a question and an accusation and an exclamation all in one. Untold emotions, left behind in the caves of Dewford, poured from his heart. Surprise. Relief. Betrayal. Guilt.[break][break]

All wrapped up in the package of a single question.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DRACONEM
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 8:48:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel narrows his gaze on the man he once called friend. Not out of maliciousness, no. Frankly, he simply didn't know where he stood with these days. He only knew that, for his own benefit, he should not be trusted. The number of people who could be trusted, after all, seemed to be growing thinner every day.

"I live here," The Galarian responds, loud but not yelling. Not yet, anyway. "But you and your people know that already. It's the reason I'm forced to patrol these areas more often." He continues, referencing in his mind the events of just a few days prior: where he and had fought off a few TEAM ROCKET grunts from setting explosive charges on the CALCIFET DRACIARY (VOX POPULI).

"Did they send you to finish the job?"

Remiel coldly inquires, reaching out with palm faced upward to summon his geometrically-shaped Kartana upon it.

DRACONEM

MADE BY MIZO