june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 11:55:52 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
 “You take requests, yes?”

Club Olympus was an expansive venue. How many booths could be counted, how many heads in each, how many bottles of champagne stuffed in iced buckets? Even from the front desk, it was boggling.

Her smile was as practiced as their best entertainer: leading and mysterious. “I would like to see Jasmine.”

Yujin was no stranger to sinister or sultry places, but she confessed that host clubs were a first.

That being said, she did some homework at least. The Blair girl worked tonight and the shift was early.

But barring that, the woman had traveled a long way. She was going to get results here. It would just be one way or the other.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 1:12:04 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Luckily, Jasmine wasn't busy on stage. In fact, she was in between clients, waltzing to find another table to entertain. One of the staff approached her, whispering in her ear that someone was here to see her.[break][break]

"What, are they not someone here to enjoy the club? Tell them I'll be there to see them soon. I'm working."[break][break]

There was a flair of annoyance, until they explained that this had been a request. So, with a small huff, she set her drink on the bar for the bartenders to get rid of. "Fine, send her back to my room."[break][break]

It was quieter there. Less chance of interruption. Jazz was sitting on the couch, on her phone, when she heard the staff come back — this time with a woman.[break][break]

"I hear you wanted to see me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 0:56:20 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yes. Here, for you.”[break][break]

Yujin placed the bottle of pink champagne between them as a peace offering. Having realized halfway to the rendezvous that they’d be somewhere more exclusive, she’d made a pitstop at the bar.[break][break]

The older woman took a seat across from the hostess: crossed legs, fingers tented on her knee, back straight. Not a typical customer, that much was clear.[break][break]

(The two of them were very different, but were there similarities, as well, hidden beneath the eyes and the hair?)[break][break]

“I don’t plan on being too much of your time. Thank you for hearing me out.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 15:47:59 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine's gaze watched closely as she set the champagne down in front of her. Her green eyes cut back up to her, raising a brow.[break][break]

"I've caught on to that. Though, I wonder why you're so interested in me that you've tried to pull me away from work."[break][break]

She paused before speaking again.[break][break]

"You don't appear to be one of my typical customers."[break][break]

So, Jazz sat back, waiting for her to explain herself.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 19:39:18 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Well, it is my first time in Mauville. My name is Yujin, per your pleasure.”[break][break]

There had been a few key priorities to take care of, such as getting situated with the commissioner and the guide in the elite four. But efficiency leads to spare time, and spare time is most rewarding when spent on personal leads.[break][break]

“Alright, shall I cut to the chase?”[break][break]

(Rhetorical question.)[break][break]

“What do you know of your birth family, Ms. Jasmine Blair?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
SEEING IN THE DARK
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:30:30 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine extended her hand, a silent offer to continue. She didn't have much time to sit back and enjoy herself, after all. There were paying customers to get back to.[break][break]

However, her brows furrowed, knitting tightly together as this Yujin mentioned her parents. She tried hard to forget them sometimes.[break][break]

Why did this woman care about them?[break][break]

"I remember too much, unfortunately. I wish I didn't. Though I want to know, why does it matter to you, Miss Yujin?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]