Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 20:24:27 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, Thomas found himself paying a visit to the Shoal Cave. This time, he would schedule his visit to align with the low tide, landing on the shores of the island where the cave was housed just as it became low tide, in order to maximize the time he could take exploring the lower reaches of Shoal Cave that would be otherwise flooded as soon as high tide set in.

For the first time in several months, Thomas couldn't help but look around in awe at Shoal Cave. Unlike the last time, where he had to rush through the cave to get to its lowest chamber with Alexei, an expedition that scored them a Mysterious Egg, Thomas was free to take his time exploring the lower reaches of the cave. Accompanying him was Ripper the Scizor, who had just been unleashed from his Pokeball.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 2:56:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Ripper walked through the cave, the duo could feel a sharp chill in the air. Oddly enough, it seemed to be a concentrated breeze, one that is blowing towards them. Thomas immediately gets into a defensive stance, looking to Ripper. It was then that the cave was rattled with a slight Earthquake. While it was thankfully light enough to where there was nothing falling on top of them, the fact that something was causing Earthquakes so carelessly was dangerous.

Soon after, the duo found the culprit. A single Piloswine seemed to be dancing around, Oblivious to the world around her. While normally, Thomas would be content with leaving her be, the fact that her tromping around was causing Earthquakes was a problem. The Piloswine would cause problems down the line, should she continue.

Ripper took the initiative, rushing up to the hairy swine with a Bullet Punch. Feeling the blow, the Piloswine reacted, letting out an angry cry, before biting down on the Scizor with Icy Fangs. Ripper's armor allowed him to take the attack with ease, and retaliate with another Bullet Punch, this time striking her square in her snout. The Piloswine would cry out in shock and pain, before falling limp to the ground, defeated.

"Good work, Ripper.", Thomas told the Scizor, before beckoning him to follow.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 8:38:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEALEO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / ice body[break]
aqua ring / aurora beam / ice ball / hail / brine
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 3:34:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

With the battle concluded, Thomas and Ripper could press on through the area. Their trek through the cave would be uneventful from this point forward. With Thomas being able to take his time, he was able to navigate the more dangerous aspects of the terrain more comfortably, at least when compared to his prior visit with Alexei. Ripper, when he was required to smash down blocks, was able to do so without being rushed, not that he really took much time in doing so.

The duo would spot a lone Sealo playing below them. The rotund seal seemed to be minding her own business, playing with a ball that somehow ended up in the cave. Whether it was lost, or a gift, was unknown. In any case, Thomas signaled Ripper to keep moving with him. With one last look at the creature, who still seemed to be oblivious to their presence, Ripper shrugged, and followed his master deeper into the cavern.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 6:01:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / slush rush[break]
hail / brine / slash / ice punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 19:28:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' trek through the cave would come to a grinding halt when he spotted a Cubchoo on the ground. The icy bear seemed to be bleeding at an alarming rate, perhaps the result of an ugly battle. Whatever had attacked it had left it in awful shape. While it probably didn't make much of a difference, he hoped that it was just another Wild Pokemon that fought with it, rather than it being the victim of a savage trainer.

For all his Pokemon did in battle, Thomas would not allow a Wild Pokemon to be left in such a horrific state.

"It's okay, little one, I'm here to help.", Thomas reassured the Cubchoo, gently stroking his head to comfort the injured creature. The Cubchoo would eventually stop thrashing around, relaxing after a moment. Thomas would then begin to check up on the creature, looking to its wounds. What he'd find was evidence of bite and claw marks, coming from a much larger creature. Thomas would pull out a potion from his bag, as well as unleashing Colt from his Pokeball.

"This might sting.", Thomas told the Cubchoo, who seemed to be too weak to really resist. Thomas would spray the creature down, making sure the medicine got to his wounds. The purpose of the medicine was mostly to disinfect his wounds, while setting up for Colt's healing touch.

Seeing as Thomas was bringing him out to heal another Pokemon, Colt couldn't help but grumble. The Clawitzer should've been used to it by this point, Thomas bringing him out to heal something just as often as he did to fight something. While he was grateful that Thomas gave him the chance to fight, the fact that he kept being brought out to heal random Pokemon did get on his nerves. Once Thomas was finished disinfecting the Cubchoo's wounds, Colt fired off a Heal Pulse at the icy bear, watching as his wounds began to heal.

"Thank you, Colt. I know it's a pain in the ass for you, but I really do appreciate it.", Thomas told the Clawitzer. Colt, in his own way, gave Thomas a "yeah, yeah.", before being recalled back to his Pokeball. The Cubchoo looked up at Thomas, surprised by the fact that he was willing to help him out. As he tried to get up, he would fall back down to the ground.

"You're gonna need more rest, little one.", Thomas told him. "But who knows how long it's gonna take for you to be back in moving shape. Whatever attacked you might come back for you. At least, if that's not the case, then something will try to attack you in your vulnerable state.", Thomas continued. "But if you wanted, I'd be happy to take you in. I have a cold area on my ranch where you'd feel right at home, and you'd not only be safe during your recovery, but after that, I could make you stronger, if you'd like. But if you'd rather live a peaceful life, I can provide that, too.", Thomas offered the Cubchoo, holding out a vacant Pokeball for the small bear.

The rest was up to him.

notes: Cap attempt on Cubchoo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
On Thin Ice (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 5:12:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CUBCHOO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT A CUTIE!!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / slush rush[break]
hail / brine / slash / ice punch
[break][break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]