[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
rks: elisabeth + priam
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 3:14:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam's experience in electronics involved watching others doing it and learning nothing. they looked cool though, and he even has his own personal project with the previous head scientist.

at this point, he's pretty sure his mecha t-tar is never going to get fixed.

he looks around the workshop with the underboss. his previous meeting with her was pleasant, though he heard that her temperament has changed ever since becoming avatar. whether that was an effect of the ruinous beast or power getting to her was going to be unanswered for the longest time.

after all, no sane person would ask that to someone.

"oh, hey! i found somethin'!"

out of instinct, he waves it up in the air like a child. the urge to toss it to her for her to inspect was strong, but priam persevered in stopping himself. instead he walks up to hand it over to her.

"whaddya wanna do with it? maybe there's a number we can call or somethin'."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 4:03:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

DESTROY IT AND THE WORKSHOP.

[break]

navigated this exercise far better than Elisabeth herself did. Even after venturing into this strange place more than once, she felt an unsettling discomfort with this world that was reminiscent of her time spent in the Cloud.[break][break]

Part of her was relieved this person seemed more enthusiastic than she was about their descent. Another part of her found his enthusiasm annoying.[break][break]

"Hm?" she said idly, turning to look at the peculiar object he placed in her hands. Nothing in her knew how to fix such a thing, though that seemed the most reasonable course of action.[break][break]

Silent attempts at understanding this and the technological materials around her exhausted her already thin store of patience, and she scowled as the calculations in her mind all became something too confusing for her to make sense of.[break][break]

"For all we know, it's some sort of trap or something," she said finally, the irritation underscoring her words betraying her own ineptitude with the task at hand. "This whole place could be, actually."[break][break]

She crossed her arms, looking around herself with a small scoff as she made her ultimate decision.[break][break]

"We should destroy it. All of it."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 14:44:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he blinks at her suggestion.

this wasn't what he was used to. most people in the higher echelons of the rocket hierarchy want to hoard everything they can get their hands on, even though it was ultimately junk, just in case it would be useful later on the line.

"you're not going to try to...?"

he stops himself with a smile.

"alright. bet! i gotchu, boss!"

instead of taking a pokemon out, he looks around to look for a weapon instead. he finds a crowbar at the side of a wall, and with it, he starts swinging around, breaking everything like a bull in a china shop.

despite the joy on his expression, priam was venting out frustrations with the world with this act.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 16:30:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you all destroy the workshop. Eventually, you even tear down the metal plating the walls to reveal that you are encased in a large glass tank surrounded by a vast audience. Their faces are swathed in darkness, rendering their identities wholly undecipherable.[break][break]

Suddenly, they erupt in applause. The clapping crescendos into the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Cover your ears until the shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Break the glass and retaliate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 16:36:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

BREAK THE GLASS AND RETALIATE.

[break]

The slow-dawning realization of her surrounding audience arrested Elisabeth in place. Fury coursed through her at the mocking applause that echoed around them both, the destruction of the workshop revealing they were nothing more than observed participants in some cruel, cosmic experiment.[break][break]

"Those bastards," she hissed, RESENTMENT overtaking her as Wo-chien emerged at her side. "If they want a show, let's give them a show, then."[break][break]

Thorny vines shot up from the ground, pushing and pressing against the glass with murderous intent. Cracks spread across the translucent surface until they gave way and shattered, allowing for the underboss and her companion to strike at the seated viewers of their struggle.[break][break]

"I don't care if they're real or just another simulation," she said, turning to . "I want their terror to feel real."[break][break]

A somewhat crazed, vindictive gleam shone in her eyes.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:30:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that's what i'm talkin' about!" he shouts, surprisingly more enthusiastic than earlier.

he revels with eyes on him. there's a certain type of ecstasy that comes with being perceived for a rat like him. adrenaline shoots up as he gets into the mix with the underboss.

vines were an afterthought. while this had been the first time he's seen her in action, like actual action, he never took the time to watch in awe when there's an audience to impress.

"clap on these!"

temporarily drunk in the rush of the moment, his hands grab on the workbench and lifts it up from the ground. his crowbar clinks on the floors as he switches his weapon for a projectile, tossing it from one end of the room to their onlookers.

it shouldn't kill them, a thought that kept springing back up to his head.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:27:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:30:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

BURN IT.

[break]

The passion for destruction swept over her as she hurled whatever objects were in her reach at the audience of the previous scenario, whipping them with vines to send them scattering in all directions.[break][break]

By the time the world around them shifted, she was unable to stop the inertia of her own movement.[break][break]

She wasn't sure what she had stolen from that ruined room, but that chunk of machinery sparked with electricity as it collided with the Tree of Life. Fire began to take hold, burning its branches before Elisabeth could think to announce her thoughts on it aloud.[break][break]

"...We destroy this, too," she decided too late, committing to this decision she'd unwittingly made.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 16:39:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ooh! reminds me of when we blew one up in littleroot!"

he takes out a pokeball to release an arcanine out to help with the fire.

"well, technically, it got weakened by poison first, and then we blew it up with an ultra beast. it was kinda cool since the leaguers did more harm to the place than us. we just did the finishing blow."

katherine's blacephalon did it back when she still was part of the organization. it was surprising how they went from trying to blow these trees up to being ordered to take them instead when they appeared next.

he pats the arcanine, its form having turned from the fluffy variant to a rocky one, and urges it to blow its flames at the ivory tree.

"we're anarchists here, archy. come on, burn it.

the soft voice gets the pokemon to release a stream of fire at the subject of interest. when prompted to water it, priam gets coerced to going for the opposite action. after all, the best way to milk the results out of the simulation was to experience every event it has to offer.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 16:40:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You burn the tree. As the flames begin to strip and char away white bark, the glade suddenly shifts around you into a terrifying vision of absolute war. Suddenly, you find yourselves in an ancient Kalosian battlefield. Pokemon and trainers clash with the intent to kill.[break][break]

Above, a YVELTAL watches ominously from a mountain's cliffside.[break][break]

The war rages on—and now, you're a part of it until the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 0:50:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

SURVIVE.

[break]

The countryside of her homeland took her aback for a moment. The sight of armies at war, and a YVELTAL blocking out the sky overhead, threw off her own sense of self-perception.[break][break]

"What is this place?" she asked suddenly, turning to Priam -- only for one of the feral Pokemon to lunge for her, blocked by the hiss of Wo-chien as it emerged to weather the blow with a SPIKY SHIELD.[break][break]

All around them, the battle worsened, and she bit back her curiosity.[break][break]

"Never mind. We just need to get out."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 15:12:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hey it's like-" his own mouth autocorrects his next words. "-the prophecy, right?"

it was nostalgic, but with a memory fresher in his head than both the civil war that occurred in kanto and rocket's initial invasion of hoenn.

he procures a guzzlord from his arsenal, using its massive body both as a weapon and a shield against the onslaught of enemies that find their presence adverse.

"it's different, i suppose, but it's still similar!" he crouches behind his guzzlord, covering his head as it clears a path with dragon rush. "does this mean we'll get another war too? wait, is this scene something we'll experience in the future or has this happened already and i just wasn't aware?!"

with a cock of his head, he motions for the admin to follow after the ultra beast, whose sheer presence manages to intimidate soldiers due to its alien appearance and its voracity.

"the fighting's thinning out over there! let's go!"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 15:14:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 3:15:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

FIGHT BACK.

[break]

Prophecy. The idea of it lingered in the back of her mind, rattling with importance, though ultimately she struggled to recall enough of that Galarian world to say anything of great use.[break][break]

"I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen Kalos like this before," she admitted. "But... the clothes of those soldiers looked older. As if it was from ages ago."[break][break]

And then, abruptly, everything shifted again.[break][break]

Some part of her loathed sudden change. She felt that she adapted too slowly. As this simulation shifted again and again, she kept feeling like a Skitty being startled from one corner to the other, hissing as it was backed against a wall.[break][break]

This time, a giant white hand was what pushed them both back.[break][break]

"What in Arceus's name does that... thing, want with us?" she spat, its fingers grasping towards them both. "I don't trust it as far as I can throw it."[break][break]

She directed her Pokemon to strike it, though she made no move to stop if he wanted to play hero. As for herself, she would sooner roll over and accept death.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 PTS