awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dinner date
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:23:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the look in her eyes, if she recalls, had spoken to how much she'd wanted to rip his jugular from his throat. she gives him a taste of that same look now, smothered over with smug affection.

her own hum of pleasure at the taste of the food is lost to the amiable chatter between the two men. she rolls her eyes at king's question and scoffs at alex's answer. 

"i'd kick his ass any day. it's a wonder he still builds my weapons for me, knowing i could ruin him," she teases. 

she points with her fork. "but he'll be the first to tell you i'm clumsy at close-hand." a shrug, another forkful of pasta in her mouth. "i've just come to accept i'll always be better with a bow."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
dinner date
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 1:56:25 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He didn't know the ghost-turned-man, but out of respect for his previous position, King tries not to underestimate him.

"Mm, yer welcome ta come by anytime if ye want some applied trainin'. Never know when ye might need it."

Still, he did find something impressive about the man.

"Ye built her bow though, eh? It's impressive. Yer own work, or somethin' more aligned with the business?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#9ce6f6; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#9ce6f6;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner date
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 12:50:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i'll keep it in mind," he replies to 's offer, genuine with his words even if knows there's little need for him to train that way. he will always rely on his pokemon first, then his tools, and if those fail, he's likely already dead again.

at the mention of her bow, his expression alights, pride shining in his words.

"no, no, devon doesn't manufacture weapons. they were my own creations, though i had help, of course."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dinner date
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 0:12:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she quirks a brow at king's invitation. could it really be that easy? that seamless? to blend her worlds, the people she loves. 

there is a warm contentment in her heart, a terror and an ache at losing this moment of peace, but she swallows that as best she can with another sip of wine. 

"and he helped lyune fly again," she says with a smile. "and made his armor. which, mm, may need some looking at, by the way." her smile turns sheepish, though elated as she chatters new ideas. "we might need to look into something thinner for his chest. it was dented in and hindered his mobility."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dinner date
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:45:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: