TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
cabalgar [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 0:20:08 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Luke stepped away from the plain clapboard bar, the boards of the hastily thrown-up pseudo building creaking beneath his weight. He carried two huge souvenir steins full of foamy craft beer and resisted the urge to slam them down on their little circle table like he was in a movie.
[break][break]
He had been in movies, but that was beside the point. The standing platform was already precariously balanced as it was.
[break][break]
A trail of condensation slid across its surface as he pushed ’s drink to him.
[break][break]
I believe there was some talk of cowboys and horses...” he said suggestively from behind the lip of his own beer, tipping his head towards the jousting field where the knights were warming up their steeds.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

ren faire [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cabalgar [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 23:00:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

How did he get here? He hadn't expected to meet the actual Luke Hyancinth off amigo. He'd been pleasantly surprised, especially when asked to meet at a ren faire. He'd never been and frankly, it had seemed a little daunting to g oat it alone.

So here he was in tights and a dark green jester top. The poofy sleeves, pulled back a bit. Every movement followed by the sound of soft bells jingling. Paxton had gone for 'fired court jester' and therefore had refused to wear a hat, or make up and simply tied his hair up in a small ponytail and called it a day. With sensible shoe inserts.

He takes his tankard, slurping up the thick foam and taking a good few gulps before pulling back to look at the jousting field and then back at his date. "Close enough." he said as he licked the foam off his lips.

"You're not exactly a cowboy but...I think I can bend the rules a little if you get on a horse." he added. "I forgot...if I told you but it's actually my first time at a Ren Faire." he added with a snort. Maybe that was obvious by the lack of face make up or the way he simply kept watching everything, but he wanted to tell them anyway. It's already fun, even without knowing what happy surprise lay at the end of today.

| first time at the ren faire

close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
cabalgar [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:18:43 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
His date-- Luke was using the term quite loosely-- had dressed for the occasion, with a green jester’s motley and some lovely tights that did wonderful things to his legs. Luke had also put some effort into his outfit, with a traditional forest-green tunic that cinched over the breast (or, you know, tried to, in his case) with dun-colored suede pants and black knee boots, dulled from use.
[break][break]
They made quite a pair.
[break][break]
“These are a nice touch.” Luke brushed his fingers over one golden bell, and it tinkled with the press of his thumb. “At least, I won’t lose you in the crowd.” His smile hitched up with a humor just scant of mocking.
[break][break]
“Well, allow me to extend a hand in welcome. I’m very honored to take your… renaissance virginity.” He grinned his wolfish grin. “And I will, in fact, be getting on a horse. I’m taking part in the joust, though you’ll have to pretend the helmet is a cowboy hat.”
[break][break]
That would be a bit later, though. First he was going to finish this beer, and get to know his guest.
[break][break]
“Have you had much luck with your AmiGo profile?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

ren faire [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cabalgar [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:28:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"I can take them off later, but I think they add to the costume." he said as Luke played with one of his bells. "I kinda like 'em."
he added even as he's being teased. As they take his hand, he coyly covers his mouth with his other hand. "Well, at least it sounds like you'll be a gentleman about it."

"Mmm, I can make it work. I'll hold the stands down for you." Paxton's not exactly what you think about when you say 'cheerleader', but he could get pretty loud when he wanted to. He takes another swig of his beer, looking to see if he could catch sight of Luke's competition near the jousting field before back at him.

"Sizing up the competition?" he teased before licking the foam off his lip and answering more honestly. "I've done well enough, I think. Pissed off some coworkers when I blocked them as soon as I found them, though." he snorted. "I'd rather not be bothered off work hours for work."

| first time at the ren faire