snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
EXTRACTION: greyson & illeana #1
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 1:38:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 1:42:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]it's been a while since they've been together. too long, perhaps.

and faintly, as her eyes trace his outline next to her, she wonders if he's still holding her in contempt after... well, her murderous streak.

it's entirely possible. now, she might not even hold it against him. he had been right in the end.

still, he's here now and she's grateful for his presence. it's comforting, a reminder of the past when things hadn't been jumbled and confusing.

"are you sure about this?"

does he really want to take the brunt of the radiation? is it an act of heroism or duty? are they simply one in the same? she can't tell but she hears her tone clearly, echoing against the confines of her eardrums: concern.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 11:10:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Contemplative in his own way, Greyson remains stoically silent beside her. His face betrays none of his thoughts - whatever they may be.
[break][break]
"It's fine," he reassures her, "I've got this." It was equal parts a test as it was a duty. His Comfey clicks around his wrist mewing support. He smiles at the fairy-type, then reaches out to the stone.

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 11:11:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 23:58:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he steps toward the stone, one of many comfey wrapped snugly around his wrist, and her eyes follow.

his sacrifice - duty, perhaps, is a better term - allows for her to focus on mining... yet she finds distraction as her eyes wander back to see how he fares.

will the radiation cause his solid foundation to crumble?

"you okay?"

her voice rises softly against the steady clunk of her pick axe against mineral. after a few more seconds, it ceases all together and she steps away.

healing mist comes a moment later, insistent in the way it laps at greyson's limbs. mining can wait, she reasons to herself. support, healing, defenses... they're the priority here.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:35:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson takes a break from mining to focus on healing. He grunts in response to her question, raising his eyebrows in a way that says "having a blast!" in the most sarcastic way.[break][break]
"We'll be here for days at this rate." Arceus. Hard labor wasn't his niche. [break][break]"Let's make sure we're not food for our visitors either."
[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:36:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 3:36:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a light chuckle slips out at his eyebrows.

and yet, it dies as quickly as it comes... crumbling beneath salt air and the faint, unmistakable sound of waves.

"greyson."

her voice is urgent, trembling.

"behind you."

a silhouette rises from the depths and as features form, it looks more and more horrifying by the second. a creature of abomination proportions - something that life shouldn't even cling to.

she releases a smeargle quickly and already ushers out a quick command.

"spatial rend."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 13:17:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson stares at the abomination with a steely gaze. He reaches slowly for an orb at his waist, breathing steady.[break][break]
"This place is fucked." He says as the Pokeball clicks and they fight for their lives once more.

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 13:17:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 16:55:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as their pokemon fend off abomination, she is quick to reach for greyson's hand.

"come on."

her eyes are concerned when they fall upon him. her hand tugs at his.

"let's get out of here."

with or without their mined goods, it is of little consequence to her. safety is priority, isn't it? isn't that the whole point of trying to be better than the last time they were dispatched for a mission?

she keeps a soft grip on his hand and begins to lead them out, trusting he'll oversee what they still have of their mined materials.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,976 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 17:14:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Leave some behind. No use in getting caught up in trying to get the rest of it."
[break][break]
They gather only what they can carry and nothing more.
[break][break]
"Lead the way, I'll take the rear."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 23:48:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: