[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
extraction: oz & luke
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:31:41 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Luke could’ve sworn the air tasted purple.
[break][break]
The pulsing, thrumming heart at the center of this blasted place beat with the rhythm of a living thing, and the energy that rose off of it in harsh waves felt like a bass note deep in his chest. Only utilizing the mental fortitude he possible could muster kept him in place.
[break][break]
He would have liked to not come, but here they were.
[break][break]
had talked him into this, but Luke was not going to be the helpless, self-sacrificial meatshield for this endeavor.
[break][break]
The repetitive heartbeat and foul energy made him cross. “Get up here and help me.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

extraction [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 13:00:15 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]The second he heard about the latest-greatest discovery in the Ultra Deep, he started looking for tour guides. But the ones he found were super-big into safety and wouldn’t let him dip more than a toe in the water. And, for his newfound position as an educator, that wouldn’t do at all! Nobody would be impressed by that! [break][break]

Instead, he decided to put his networking skills to the test. It took a few calls but Luke picked up. He schmoozed and ribbed him until he got the answer he was looking for. After all, what was a trip to an alternate reality between friends? [break][break]

This place is awesome. Ozni lost count of how many backflips he’d done on the way down here. It was like being an astronaut without having to build a rocket ship! No gravity and way more interesting scenery. Once, when he saw a staircase-like batch of coral, he went so far as to reenact The Labyrinth’s best scene with his best bud Chip. [break][break]

Those would be going up on social media later. [break][break]

Eventually, they made it to the bottom of the sea, with only one rendition of Under the Sea. After looking at the pulsing thing for a minute, Ozni wandered off to take a few more photos.”That thing’s got some bad juju, Luke.” Only when Luke yelled at him did he pretend to care about the reason he claimed he wanted to come down here. [break][break]

But, when his friend scolded him, the CEO would turn like a puppy that’d been caught piddling on the floor. “Yeah, yeah. I was planning on it.” With a deep breath, he laid his hands o the thing. "Do I look like the sacrificial lamb type?" He was though. He really was. And most of the time, the lamb wasn't aware he was doing it.

“By the power of—” He winced as the first wave of yuck washed over him. “OWCH.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-Share the burden

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#7DE4FB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest7]font:10px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:10px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color: #A7EDFC;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 13:01:04 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 16:49:49 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Luke took the bad juju comment with, he thought, an appropriate amount of tolerance for the malarky that it was.
[break][break]

“You’re not cute enough to be a lamb.”

[break][break]
He was generally considered (by most, if not all) to be a well-controlled man who had his mental and physical acuities well in hand. But this place made him nervous in a way that nothing had in many, many years-- so many years as to be forgotten, or more like rediscovered, like an ancient and horrible treasure, long buried, and equal to its splendor only by the terror it evokes.
[break][break]
It was not very comfortable, is the point.
[break][break]
He swallowed and dug his fingers into his own palms.
[break][break]
His unease was proven to be well-founded when a slew of ultra beasts descended upon their location; Gita was out and airbourne in moments, doing her best to distract and deter them from attacking her human and his friend.
[break][break]
"We need to defend ourselves."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

luke wants to focus on D-FENCE [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 16:57:20 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]If he’d have pointed out how illogical that comment was. Ozni would have laughed. He didn’t believe in mysticism, crystals, or other pseudoscience any more than anyone else with a couple of brain cells. It was just fun to play with. That was why he always read his horoscope; just to make fun of it.

Behind the pair, the Gholdengo stared into the darkness of the paths around them. Like water to the ocean, it seemed all tracks around here lead to this place. It reminded the ghoul of the arteries surrounding the heart. Pupiless eyes watch as the area continues to buzz with unidentified noises.

The other CEO felt his eyelashes flutter in faux hurt. His bottom lip jutted forward. “Awww. My mom thinks I’m plenty cute.” But she probably didn’t actually know his name. He wouldn’t be surprised if she just picked it out of an online generator. “Ewe’d not make a pretty Wooloo either.” The guy had way too many muscles for that.

At the call to defend themselves, Ozni immediately yanks his hand away from the paranoia machine. “You got it!” Battling wasn’t his thing. But he knew enough to be annoying. The Gholdengo started by raining coins on all the attacking Pokemon. Maddened by the deep, the creatures lashed out irritably at this economy-breaking thing. Reaching for his belt, he tossed out a tiny Comfey. “Lei! Flower shield!”

A glowing panel of flowers appeared in each of the entrances. The sparkling fairy-grass energy was enough to keep some of the nasty things at bay.

Notes
Go super saiyan defender Oz!

Potential Hybrids:
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/15.38.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/292.15.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/367.15.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/219.18.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/18.334.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/120.34.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/374.383.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/115.85.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/Aegide/custom-fusion-sprites/main/CustomBattlers/171.377.png

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]@lukah
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 16:58:11 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.