Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
All Eyes On Us [Funtasia]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 2:15:05 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

All of this talk really was starting to sound closer and closer to a date, and part of Genny wanted to at least believe it a little, as she takes a bite into her manapua, and eyes the park map. Hazel eyes scanned every nook, every cranny, every little bit of the carnival, as she chewed away her snack. Wander the Lycanrock looked over her. Serenity the Sylveon attempted to as well. But Venus? Venus was fine where she was.[break][break]

All of them would get a chance, before she took a moment to look towards spinning teacups in the distance. She hadn't ridden one of those in quite a while.[break][break]

"How about those?"[break][break]

The spinning teacups could throw people around like nobody's business, and it would provide some fun! As she takes a step forward, she returns Wander and Serenity, before making more sing-song hums towards the Spinning Teacups ride.[break][break]

♫ "Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces..." ♫

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- Uh-oh. Is Genny flirting? That's new... she points out a Spinning Teacups ride, and begins to make her way over.[break]
- Still singing 'Here Comes the Sun'...

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 3:33:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The spinning teacups, eh? Right after they opened up a fresh box of street food? Genny was clearly feeling daring today. Isaac wasn't one to judge, though. He'd become way too used to living his life on the edge as of late.[break][break]

"You're on," Isaac said, an impish grin spreading across his face. He hustled up to fall in step with Genny, giving her a quick, teasing nudge with his shoulder. "But try not to tap out on me too quick, eh? I dunno about you, but I've been a real thrill chaser lately."[break][break]

Granted, what Isaac had been up to lately was far beyond thrill seeking. But Genny didn't need to know the details 'til was safe and sound.[break][break]

There was an extra spring in Genny's step, an extra bit of pep and voice in her warmth. If this was what it took to coax her out of her shell, then fuck it. Isaac'd tackle every dang ride in the carnival. That was later, though. For now, it was time for the teacups, whose short line meant Isaac and Genny already had a fresh cup waiting for them.[break][break]

"So," Isaac said, just as the cup started spinning up. "How's Ranger work been lateleeeeeeeeeeeeeey?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 9:05:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Just a friendly teacup ride with Izzy, and as they file in, the pep and the extra step, the singing. It really did feel like waking up from a long, long dream. Genny had a chance to come back.[break][break]

"Thrill-seeker, huh? We'll see about that." There's a goading, teasing voice of her own that comes out. And it almost feels like the Genny that used to be behind those eyes, the one that was there before. The one that was so exuberant, and excitable, and loving, and one even further beyond that was so visible.[break][break]

As the cup starts spinning, she answers him.[break][break]

"Well. After nearly drinking my career away for... some... reason-" A reason that now lost a lot of its meaning. It's hard to remember now. Her mind wants to justify it as stress, but Genny wasn't an alcohol person. She liked wine, but she knew moderation.[break][break]

And college taught her the benefits of puking, and how terrible it felt to go too far beyond.[break][break]

"-I threw myself into work. After our talk, the head ranger paid me a visit. He helped me. And my best friend, Lammy... and you. I've really just been doing paperwork ever since. Turns out, being a senior ranger can be really boring too." She grins, as the ride gets faster, and faster, and faster and faster and faster.[break][break]

She takes a moment and looks at the man in front of him. Really give him a once over. Her grin vanishes.[break][break]

"You don't scream the vain kinda guy to go look at a mirror of yourself for hours... talk to me. You won't really get through it if you don't. Especially to the people around you." Speaking from experience on her end of course. She scoots closer. She was always a willing ear to listen. If he wants to use it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE
- The cup spins. All that's present is them.[break]
- Pointed questions; what's going on with her? Easy. Work work work. Paperwork galore. And getting back on the saddle. Thanks for that.[break]
- Tells him to talk to her. She's an ear. She wants to know. It's the only way he can really get through it.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 18:30:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Had Genny forgotten?[break][break]

Isaac knew that the memories of Galar could be oh so fleeting. Even he found them slipping, no matter how hard he fought to keep hold of them. The dream bottles he studied before bed grew fuzzier with each night. The faces on the locket he kept close were starting to blur. Most hadn't fought nearly so hard. Did they remember Galar? Or did those days simply haunt them from afar?[break][break]

Maybe Genny forgot because there was nothing for her to remember. She'd been alone, and she'd been hurt, and she'd let that bleed into her waking life. Now that it started to fade, her smile shined through the lingering frosts. She didn't need Galar. Not how Isaac did. It was a chain holding her back, and he was happy to let it clatter to the ground behind her.[break][break]

"Not paperwork duty," he jokingly groaned. "But, hey. If work's boring, just means you've got energy to spare, yeah? Means you can chase some fun excitement instead of stressing over a busy workday." It sure beat ending up a stressed mess at work and spending the rest of her time flopped on a couch.[break][break]

Ah, shit. Now it was his turn, huh?[break][break]

"I've never been good at this part," he admitted, a soft sigh escaping him. "Let's just say I haven't had the chance to settle down in a long, long time. Too much to do. Too many fires to put out. Every day, it's something or another. Feels like this carnival's the first time the region's had the chance to take a breath." Ugh. He couldn't keep dancing around this. Not forever.[break][break]

"You know Caleb, yeah?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 20:40:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The teacup throws them around. And at a point, Genny feels the throwing to and fro on this ride, but she's focused on the moment. Izzy. She's focused on the conversation. Yeah, she's having fun... but it's nice to just talk.[break][break]

She liked this part of their relationship. He always seemed so open. It hurt to see him messed up on the mental. Paperwork was only secondary to this, but she makes a joke herself. "Don't I know it. And moving to Lilycove comes with its own challenges too at the same time." She moves a hand through her hair, as the teacup spins more, the conversation behind them fading away. It was just them.[break][break]

Genny didn't know why, but she liked it. Being alone with him.[break][break]

When he opens up, hard-pressed to talk about himself, she listens. She doesn't interrupt. She merely stares on, lets him speak his part. Too many fires to put out? Huh... what fires were those? But on the mention of Caleb, she grabs towards her head. "Caleb..." Did she know a ? The name... it was so... familiar. She squints. It's on the tip of her tongue.[break][break]

She sighs.[break][break]

"I... think? It's not ringing any bells though." She feels like her head might pop, and a terrible sadness in herself. A moment of clarity doesn't come. The deja vu is all it was. "Friend of yours?" she asks, unable to piece it together, save for a shadow in the back of her mind.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE
- The teacup goes on. It goes on awhile. Genny mentions paperwork piled with moving isn't easy at all.[break]
- The GG memories have already faded. She asks him, who Caleb is. All he is is a faded deja vu.[break]
- Friend of his?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 14:45:17 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Seens like a nice place to put down roots, at least." Not as bustling as Slateport or Mauville. Not as isolated as Dewford or Mossdeep. If one was living in one of Hoenn's lsrger cities, Lilycove seemed pretty ideal. "Been enjoying your stay?"[break][break]

Staying in one spot was hard for Isaac. The closest thing he had to a home was full of ghosts, as well as a roommate that qas almost never home. Sometimes Isaac wondered if they'd just forgotten they lived there. He did, too, at times. They were both naturally roamers, their home just a backup plan.[break][break]

A part of him wondered if he'd ever settle.[break][break]

Unfortunately, he couldn't. Not with one last job still hanging over his head. Despite what a drunken crush indicated, Genny had no recollection of Caleb. Had she only encountered him in Galar? It made sense. He was the king of the wilds. While Isaac was stuck at home, he'd had far more chances to see those outside Motostoke's borders. Faintly, Isaac could remember being jealous of his reach.[break][break]

"One of my best." There was far more history there than poor Genny ever needed to be burdened by. "But he's gone missing, and I've been running myself ragged trying to find him, because-"[break][break]

Because it was his fault, his tie to Rocket dragging him back into this hell. Because he wasn't the person Genny thought he was. Because his secrets and burdens would tear his life to pieces and ruin everyone he's ever loved. Because he needed to atone for his wrongs, no matter the price he'd pay.[break][break]

"-Someone has to, right?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 23:11:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

A shrug. "It's quiet. Nice." It felt a great deal quieter than Slateport. All the hustle and bustle frequented that area of Mauville and Slateport. Like a swirling nightmare of noise, and... Genny's never going to be a fan.[break][break]

But... this Caleb. Genny's combing through her mind trying to remember bits and pieces of him. It feels so unbelievably familiar. Like who was he? Was she supposed to know him? But it felt so close to a deja vu, a moment of clarity that was just out of reach. A feeling in his heart, that beats and burns, yet unable to connect them together.[break][break]

One of his best friends though. The way he talks of him, running ragged to find the guy...[break][break]

Genny stops him.[break][break]

The teacup stops. "You'll find him." Genny is certain of that much, and she gets up onto her feet, a hand offered to help him up. "If you keep running yourself ragged, you'll miss the clues you could've found by just walking. Slow down, take a deep breath-"[break][break]

She simulates it with a breath in, and a breath out.[break][break]

"Put one foot in front of the other."[break][break]

Her lips curve upwards to a small smile. Sure, she has no idea where to look, or who to look for. But if he was running himself ragged to find this , she could at least help Isaac get his head on straight.[break][break]

She couldn't know the gravity of the situation. Poor girl.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- Remarking about Lilycove, Genny seems to like the quieter nature of the city.[break]
- Hearing about Caleb, Genny attempts to help by telling him to slow down. He doesn't have to stop, but running himself ragged won't find him.[break]
- Hand outstretched... she doesn't know the gravity of the situation.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 13:36:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"It's funny. Never thought I was the quiet type." Living in sleepy Lavaridge had been hell. Sure, a big chunk of that was the godawful father looming over his life, but, details. "But after the kind of year we've had? Yeah, no. Starting to think it doesn't sound half bad."[break][break]

He'd be lying if he said he hadn't missed Petalburg lately.[break][break]

The ride ground to a halt, but he hadn't gotten off. He knew there was no escaping the wild ride he'd been on. Luckily, Genny's outstretched hand brought him back to his senses. He looked up, realizing how strange the sight was. He was so used to being towered over that he forgot Genny was someone he could see eye to eye with.[break][break]

He followed her example. Deep in, deep out, his hand wrapped around hers for stability. He was already standing, but it didn't feel right to let go. Not yet. Not until their soft, gentle breaths synced up, the stress ebbing away from them both.[break][break]

A part of him wondered if now was the time to tell her, but he didn't want to ruin this day. She'd learn soon enough, anyway.[break][break]

"You're right. I can't lose my head over this." Carnivals turned to scouting missions. Learning a poisoner's art so he could linger in Sootopolis. He was doing too much, too fast. Wheels within wheels. How could his search ever bear fruit? "Maybe I'll let myself slow down. Just this once."[break][break]

After all, there was still so much night to enjoy.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 8:11:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

With a smile, Genny wonders if he'll keep his head on straight. But, if people like her keep pulling him down to earth, maybe he can get through this. Everyone needed someone to keep them down to earth. To take a breath, and look over leaping before the inhale.[break][break]

"You better. This date isn't going to go great if you're busy thinking on everything else." It's playful, the way she says date is less flirty, because her tone is more worried than anything.[break][break]

With a moment, as she moves her other hand to Isaac's, she calls out.[break][break]

"Come on then. Let's go enjoy the night."[break][break]

After all, it was just beginning.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- Genny's glad that Isaac is going to at least enjoy the night.[break]
- Pulling him into the carnival... maybe they can just relax. For a short while...?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 2:31:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: