474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
My Privilege to be Yours [M] [WOFF]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 4:07:51 GMT
parker jones Avatar

nomi's kiss is gentle and sweet, nothing like whatever fire had spurred her to knock the two of them into the water and onto each other. but it has its own sort of gravitas, still heavy with the weight of their sudden intimacy. her lips glisten as she draws back and parker takes her in with a hitched breath, startled smile. 

heart hammering as her brain finally catches up to her and she realizes holy shit, we just did that. and it was incredible. and she's incredible. and i think i might just - 

"years of practice," she says, just as breathlessly. 

her back pressed up against the wall now, she ogles nomi without trying to hide it (not that she was ever really successful before). but her wide-eyed, almost incredulous stare shifts as nomi's hips shift against her. 

fire is left in the aftermath of nomi's wandering fingertips. she flexes her muscles under her touch, gaze flickering down to watch her curve over the hill of her biceps, back up to scarlet eyes as she explores her chest.

and then parker can only stare wordlessly/helplessly/ shamelessly at nomi's exposure. 

"yes, ma'am," she says and has to let go of nomi for a moment (well, hello there, tightened legs around her waist) to follow nomi's orders. she shucks her own bottoms off after too and there go the rest of their clothes, forgotten as soon as parker takes nomi in again. 

her wanting couldn't be clearer. so parker follows those orders too, even if they're unspoken. she goes in for another kiss, hungrier this time around. tongue a sloppy tease on her lips, hand up her side to wander familiar new territory.

"nomi, i don't care about getting all pruney. i'll have you all night if you tell me that's what you want," she breathes in her ear.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:00:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Slender legs did tighten around a muscular waist as Nomi giggled at Parker's enthusiasm in stripping off her bikini top and swimming trunks. When she was finished, Nomi stared at her with unabashed appreciation. She pressed in close, hands on hard abs, and Parker touched her so nicely, the calloused hands of a fighter worshipping her curves.[break][break]
Parker's mouth on her ear, whispered words that sent a shiver through Nomi. She moved in, and murmured back, "We don't have to stay in the water, silly. I brought towels."[break][break]
And with that, she let go, unwrapped her legs and pushed off towards the shore. As soon as their bodies were parted, Nomi immediately regretted the lack of physical contact, but the opportunity to tease Parker into chasing after her overcame her longing to be close again. She passed by her bikini as she swam, ignoring the sequin-dusted pink spandex, reaching the pebbled ground.[break][break]
She stood for a moment, moonlight illuminating her completely naked figure dripping with water, and she stared down at Parker still in the lake with a mischievous, suggestive expression. Even after all she'd accomplished - for Rocket, for school, for science, for herself - this was the pinnacle of it all, a feeling of triumph more potent than all the rest.[break][break]
And then, because she had a mighty thirst for more of Parker's "years of practice", she dashed to the boulder where their things had been set, finding a towel and laying it out and letting the warm summer air embrace her like a second set of tender hands.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Firework Flings[break]
Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 22:50:51 GMT
parker jones Avatar

her hands curve under nomi's chest, cupping - nothing, because she's gone. wriggled free saying something about towels. parker is lost for a moment, stung by the chill of nomi's leaving (and the heat that had been against her skin), but sh ecan't really complain about getting to watch her go. 

moonlight spills overhead and nomi carves through the water with pale grace. parker is wading forward, ripples fanning from her hands as she half-assedly swims to the other side. her neck stays above water, too transfixed to look away. 

and then nomi's above her again. parker trips a bit hauling herself up and out of the water. the bulk of her hair is plastered to the right side of her face. she shoves her fingers through it and it spikes up, away from her eyes. hands reach, begging to hold that achingly familiar warmth again, but nomi smiles mischievously and lopes away from her. 

all of this suspense and the coy looks are doing something to parker's brain. making her want. and making her want now. the humid air is allowed to peacefully blanket nomi for all of three seconds before parker is on her hands and knees over her, lips rough and ragged on nomi's own. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:56:49 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi let out a delighted gasp at the sudden renewed contact, the thrill of the impromptu chase supplementing an already raging fire: the ecstatic revelation that she was desired, hungered for, coveted. It wasn't that Nomi didn't savor tenderness, or appreciate a little romance, but this was what she'd been craving: rough Parker, needy Parker, you're-all-mine Parker.[break][break]
Nomi arched her back, wrapped her arms around Parker's broad, muscular shoulders, and matched the other woman's fervor as she returned her kisses. Their bodies tangled together in passionate embrace, and the friction of movement combined with still-damp skin made for several intoxicating sensations. She lost herself to it, allowed her hands to wander, fingers finding all the places she seemed to remember (thanks to twenty years of intimacy) Parker liking best.[break][break]
Perhaps she ought to think it strange that she did not need to ask Parker what she wanted: for one, Parker wasn't shy about making it abundantly clear. But it was the memories of having done this hundreds of times before, of fumbling through it only to discover, over time, various preferences and preferred positions, that seemed so remarkable to Nomi. As if they had unlocked cheat codes for one another's pleasure. A small loss, she supposed, to skip the awkward learning phase...but in the end, weren't they always learning about one another? Wasn't that one of the joys of being in love?[break][break]
Is that what this is? Love? she wondered, awed, as she twisted around beneath Parker, finding the optimal angle for mutual benefit. It seemed so early to consider such a thing...but it was undeniable that she was falling - had been falling - and she had absolutely no desire to stop it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Firework Flings[break]
Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 18:56:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: