Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
My Privilege to be Yours [M] [WOFF]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 1:19:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Fingers traced invisible shapes across an already marked-up page as Nomi sat, dangling her bare legs over her chosen boulder, the tips of her toes touching the cool water of the lake in a teasing caress. The notebook lay open on her lap atop the revealing bottom of a bikini Nomi had promised to wear, turned to the section featuring precise, analytical drawings of a strange metallic wristband labeled DYNAMAX and a single separate sketch of a pair of tits, crude and a little pointy.[break][break]
Nomi snapped the notebook shut with a sigh, feeling the prickling prelude of a migraine should she choose to continue scrutinizing its secrets. She couldn't afford to feel ill now, not when ought to be arriving any second.[break][break]
"She was late to our first date too," Nomi commented idly to Valerian. Her tone was amusement laced with affection. Sunbathing in the last remnants of daylight, the Sylveon cracked one eye open in acknowledgement, then promptly resumed napping next to his mistress. Nomi turned away from him, staring out across the lake as the sun began to set.[break][break]
The urge to check her phone came and went. Pink hair fluttered in a lazy breeze, and she closed her eyes and breathed in deep, listening to the intonations of buzzing insects and talkative birds, a feathered medley bathed in warmth, typical of Summer's encore before the first notes of Autumn.[break][break]
This time, she wouldn't ask if it was a date. This time, she'd start by saying exactly what she wanted.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Firework Flings[break]
Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 1:07:09 GMT
parker jones Avatar

parker checks her nose, no joke, sixteen times before leaving her dingy apartment. checks it every which way. from the front. from underneath. from the side. from the other side. by poking, prodding, sticking her fingers in. even raps her knuckles against her skull and stares sourly in the mirror, glaring at her reflection and silently telling it to not fuck this up again

but she knows - deep, deep, deep down she knows it's not about her nose. or her brain. those are perfectly sound. they're just a little scrambled. and for whatever reason, nomi makes it worse. and thinking about why nomi makes it worse makes it even worse. 

a poochyena chasing its own tail. 

it's why she's late. well, that and she still doesn't have a teleportation pokemon or anything that can fly. and meteor falls isn't exactly close. for nomi, though, she'd climb the damn mountain, even if it took her weeks. 

she takes the railcar though. is told by the attendant to please be careful and keep an eye out for any distortions or life-threatening rifts suddenly popping out of nowhere. and that the wild pokemon have become somewhat more aggressive. and don't worry! you look like a capable trainer - you'll be fine!

amulius treks beside her. she's following texted directions from nomi and a map that she really should have screenshot because her signal dies as soon as she's gobbled up by the mountain. thank the gods for amulius because he's able to find the secluded spot by smell. or something. she doesn't know. 

but he seems to like the breeze on his feathers. 

she slides out from behind some rocks and then stops, stunned at the figure with her back towards her. nomi's eyes are closed, lashes brushing against her cheeks. her back arches as her lungs swell and she has the loveliest look on her face and parker's heart hurts for no damn reason.

valerian knows they've arrived, surely, but parker thanks the coy sylveon for allowing parker to shamelessly look at nomi before she opens her eyes. and when she does, parker beams and lopes over to her. 

"hey, cupcake."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 18:19:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

And then, just like that, Parker was there: grinning widely, dressed in swim trunks and a simple black top that reminded Nomi of a sports bra. With so much skin exposed, the pink-haired scientist could see every line of every muscle, and she unabashedly traced them with her eyes, starting with Parker's shoulders and moving down to her abs and ending at her calves. Her face heated up with a blush, but she didn't care; in fact, when she met Parker's gaze again, she didn't even try to look sheepish about her ogling.[break][break]
"Hi Parker," she swooned, preening at the other woman's use of her nickname. "Hi Amulius," she added, noticing him. Valerian perked up then, sniffing. He stretched long and languid, then padded over to the Blaziken in a proper greeting.[break][break]
Nomi set the notebook aside, slipping it subtly into the small backpack she'd brought along to the lake. A palpable tension - not necessarily unpleasant, like a generator humming to life - hung between the two women, as if they were being watched by a crowd of theater-goers holding their collective breaths, waiting to see what would happen as a performance unfolded.[break][break]
Nomi stood, then, taller than Parker from atop her boulder. "Well?" A sly smile, a bold pose. "Is it better in person than it was in the photo?"[break][break]
She meant her bikini, of course. The one she'd texted to Parker before their Howling date. The glittery fabric winked at Parker as it caught the light, as if it were covered in sparkling dust.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 3:12:59 GMT
parker jones Avatar
nomi blushes. she's blushed around parker before, but really it's the first time parker's actually noticing it. and thinking oh, maybe it's because of me? it's easy to say one and one equals two when it comes right after nomi rakes her eyes down her body like she wants to pounce on her right then and there. 

maybe parker's reading into it. 

and if she's not?

parker looks up at nomi on her pedestal and, given explicit permission, looks down her curves. the little hearts hugging her hips would fit neatly in parker's fingers. one swift tug and - "you're killin' me, nomes."

there's a tugging in her chest, a soft pressure in her skull. the normal amount, though, that usually surfaces when she's around nomi. the part of her that's forgotten, but not quite. after their date, she knows better than to sink her teeth into the feeling when it arises. 

it guides her instead. draws her like a magnet to the rock nomi stands on. parker folds her arms, tucks her chin, lounges against it, and stares up at her through her lashes. 

"super cute. very you. i like it." she grins. "this is a date, by the way."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 2:24:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi laughed musically, her smile pure elation. The stormy greys of Parker's gaze drinking her up like the best damn hurricane anyone had ever made inspired a sudden recklessness in Nomi. She felt untethered, like she could abandon all of her responsibilities and do something wild and wanton for once. Like the world wasn't ending, it was just getting started.[break][break]
"Good," Nomi agreed. "Because I want to date you."[break][break]
There, she'd said it.[break][break]
would be proud: Nomi was following his advice to be direct, to take a chance, to tell Parker what she wanted instead of interrogate the other woman's feelings. She'd thought this moment would feel terrifying, had imagined it countless times while laying in bed, mulling over what she would do if Parker rejected her. Things were different now, though, and not just because second dates always followed first dates and if you actually reached a second date then maybe there was something to be said about compatibility.[break][break]
No, things were different in subtle ways Nomi could not easily articulate, as if she had suddenly realized the ground she'd been standing on all this time hadn't been quicksand after all but, in fact, solid reliable totally indestructible stone. Being with Parker? Alone? Like this? It was right.[break][break]
And the fact that there was a body of fresh water nearby felt extra right, for some reason.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 3:05:10 GMT
parker jones Avatar

up above nomi, up above the both of them, is a pocket full of stars. meteor falls is open above them, carrying the breeze that thumbs through nomi's hair. the tips curl over her bikini top, pink on pink on pale skin. parker doesn't know if it's simply because she's smitten or if the moonlight is actually making nomi glow.

there's room enough for two on the rock so at nomi's admission, parker grins and hauls herself up. ˙ǝɓpǝ s,ɹǝʇɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ɹǝɥ uıoɾ oʇ uɐɯoʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɓuıuoʞɔǝq 'ʇno pǝllɐɔ ǝɥs „'ɹǝʞɹɐԀ„ more tension flickers in her jaw, touches her temples, and she draws in a breath.

„ʍǝ uǝʌǝɹ pıp ɓǝʇ ʇo sʞıuuʎ pıd' pıp ʍǝ¿„ says the reflection in the pool. 

her gaze falls to the wayside as her hands come up to nomi's hips, searching for stability. the water's surface is placid. this light breeze isn't strong enough to cause any waves. nomi is looking at her and parker is ʍɹɐddıuɓ ouǝ ɐɹɯ ɐɹonup uoɯı,s ʍɐısʇ' and she is grinning like a damn fool as she presses their hips together ɐup sɥǝ ıs sǝɐɹɔɥıuɓ ɥǝɹ ǝʎǝs and finding, she thinks, that nomi feels this too. 

this magnetic tug, these years lost, and despite the pain that blossoms on her temples, behind her eyes, it's nothing compared to the overwhelming grief at the idea of turning her back on them. 

so she she is tilting her head, lashes fluttering,

|iqꙅ oᴎ ᴎomi'ꙅ owᴎ
lips on nomi's own

softly, gently, because whatever this is, it's fragile, and their reflections are shapeshifting as parker's hand trails up her back, palm on her neck, fingers cradling her head. 

it is with tremendous effort that she resists the urge to drag them into the water. instead she laughs breathily. some of that ache in her skull recedes. she thumbs nomi's lips. swallows. says, "whatever you want, cupcake."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 14:49:25 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It was an imperfect replica, something different and new. Nomi had tasted the echo of this kiss - had watched it unfurl like blooming petals - a thousand times in the same recurring dream, in a place she knew too well and yet not all: hot springs in a strange land, recently purified. She remembered desperation and clawing fingertips and clothes shed like snakeskin onto the ground, so quickly it was almost comical.[break][break]
She could not have guessed, nor adequately prepared for, the heartbreakingly tender way Parker held her now - one calloused hand, the knuckles scarred, wrapped around her slender waist so gently, as if afraid that she might shatter if squeezed too tightly. The other hand, at the back of her neck, craddling her as if she were a precious, priceless artifact: a thing Parker could not, would not, lose or let slip from her grasp.[break][break]
And Nomi thought: Yes. But she also thought: Not quite.[break][break]
"It's you I want," Nomi answered, equal parts breathless. She pressed her body closer, flesh-to-flesh, and wrapped her arms around Parker's neck the way lovers ought to and in a voice that didn't even sound like hers because of how low and throaty and needy it was, Nomi whispered the whole truth of it. "I've wanted you so badly, Parker."[break][break]
Nomi kissed her back and finally, finally, it was not soft.[break][break]
And because rocks by lakes tend to be slippery and also because she was possessed by the purest euphoria, Nomi laughed against Parker's lips when she started to realize what was happening: instead of fight gravity, she dragged them both into the lake with a decisive, destined splash.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 3:39:55 GMT
parker jones Avatar

in this scant half-second, where her stomach drops and she is tangled in nomi and the water is rushing up at them, she is somewhere else. their reflections near and then they shatter, washing over them, passing through them, and the pain returns. immediately. harshly. she fears her nose might bust, but something shifts. changes. 

like she's giving into something.

under the water now, nomi's hair is stretching out around her. she looks like a damn mermaid. parker stares up at her with wide blue eyes, thinking about her rasped words. the truth in them. the need tugging at invisible strings parker's felt, but could never find. 

her feet find purchase on the rough stone of the natural pool. bubbles slip past her lips, onto nomi's too, because she's closing that distance between them as she pushes them up to the surface. 

water sloughs off of them in a sudden rush and parker's lungs are begging for a breath, but she's too busy molding her lips against nomi's to care. too busy entwining her hand in her hair, reaching roughly for her thigh to coax her onto her hips. 

i've wanted you so badly too. the low groan in her mouth is as close as she gets to speaking the words back. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:28:09 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The last enigmatic puzzle piece popped into place, and something in Nomi's brain twanged taut enough to snap, and whatever was happening it wasn't even remotely scientific and that was perfect, that was just right.[break][break]
Strands of pink hair, darkened by the water, streaked her face and dripped onto Parker's chest as she was lifted roughly and hauled onto eager hips. Parker's next kiss ignited her like a match to straw, and Nomi squirmed against the strong arms that held her, greedy for the friction. She drank from the well of Parker's passion with an insatiable thirst, dainty fingers lacing themselves none-too-daintily through the other woman's hair, a thumb at the nape of her neck.[break][break]
And how sweet, how triumphant, how indescribably blissful it was to be held like this, kissed like this, wanted like this. It blew open the locked door behind which Nomi usually kept all of her longing violently enough to shatter the hinges.[break][break]
Parker groaned and Nomi laughed softly against her mouth, giddy with desire.[break][break]
"Parker," her name, teasingly drawn-out, requesting action.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 0:19:16 GMT
parker jones Avatar

nomi's presence has haunted her flat. phantom grazes on the small of her back while she's showering; whispers that give her goosebumps when she's stooped over the stovetop; the tv left on in the other room because if she was half asleep, she could almost think it was nomi's laughter in the next room over. 

and how does she tell her this insanity, this shit that should by all means be a dozen red flags to the woman in her arms? she's agonized over it, napkins stuffed in an ever-bleeding nose. 

she can't explain it, the way it's clicking into place now. she's always been better with this language. to know raw emotion, unfiltered by their own clumsy cadences. 

nomi drawls her name and parker cuts her off, answering demand with greedy glee. past bleeds to present in the way she clasps nomi against her. knuckles bump against the cave pool's uneven edge and parker twists. the scrapes on bare skin don't matter as she leans her weight back, swollen lips breaking free of nomi's to trail over her chin, down the hollow of her throat.

her tongue skirts the line of her bikini top. fingers trail nomi's spine as parker sinks lower in the water. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 1:52:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi almost whined unhappily when Parker broke the kiss, only to be immediately humbled by the delicious feel of the other woman's mouth pressing against her neck. Parker trailed feather-light kisses down to Nomi's chest, avoiding strands of damp pink hair to nip at the skimpy bikini top. Nomi moaned softly, her own hands finding purchase on the side of the cave wall - which was really just the bottom of the boulder they'd previously been standing on - the sharpness of the rock going completely unnoticed as she braced herself against it.[break][break]
Parker lifted her, and Nomi leaned forward, giving the other woman the room she needed to position herself properly. Slim legs, pale skin illuminated by ethereal moonlight, straddled Parker's shoulders, and Nomi felt deft fingers teasing the heart clasps of her bikini bottoms, fingering them and tugging.[break][break]
She'd imagined this countless times, daydreamed about it during important Rocket meetings, even. How badly she'd wanted Parker to touch her like this, worship a body she hadn't believed beautiful enough to tempt a woman like Parker in the first place. How foolish she'd been, blind to her own sweetness. Memories of a different time, a bed shared, twenty years of intimacy between them surged through Nomi, empowering her to accept this, to believe this was real.[break][break]
"Ah," she breathed out, breathless, shutting her eyes tight and smiling euphorically into the stone.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 22:52:46 GMT
parker jones Avatar

nomi's leaning into it, into her, practically taut with anticipation. parker's muscled arms roll against her skin, hands losing their gentle drifting and sinking into their shared heat. nomi's hair falls lank around her shoulder and her fingers fidget with the heart-shaped metal. she really should have taken these off before hoisting nomi up to her shoulders. 

parker growls in frustration and teethes at the loose bottom. fingers sink into nomi's waist to support her so she can duck her head in between the fabric and the object of parker's desire. it falls to nomi's knees, her calf, and parker doesn't really know where they end up. 

hooked around her ankles or kick off into the water? she'll never know. 

because nomi says ah and that's all the yes parker needs to open her mouth and press nomi against her. warmth hits her tongue. one arm slung around the small of nomi's back, the other over her thigh, fingers splayed on hips.

it's a watercolor dream, and it's dribbling down her chin, and she is chasing memories with a fervor marked by countless nights of pleasures like this.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 2:36:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a good thing they were in a secluded area, alone save for Valerian and Amulius off in the distance, watching their backs. If anybody had been nearby, they surely would have heard Nomi, her inability to keep quiet made obvious by the cacophony of pleasure-induced sounds that escaped her mouth as she pressed her cheek into the rock. Parker worked her magic and Nomi's brain stopped functioning properly, her surroundings melting into a white-noise backdrop of bliss. Loudly, she sighed out nonsense mixed with Parker's name.[break][break]
Parker was an expert, a master of her craft, and it was extra good somehow because it was intimately personalized in a way she could not possibly know about, and yet, she did, Nomi's preferences quite literally on the tip of her tongue. Every nuance, every teasing motion, the heat of her mouth and the tightness of her grip and the hungry way she devoured Nomi - it unraveled her, consumed her, lit a fire in her belly until the pressure was too much. Nomi's body tensed, and she cried out ecstatically, shuddering against Parker.[break][break]
"Fuck," she breathed out an uncharacteristic curse, grinning stupidly, cheeks flushed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:57:11 GMT
parker jones Avatar

if parker hadn't been so focused on the task at hand, she may have realized just how loud nomi is. as it stands, with nomi's thighs squeezing her ears, wet hair still a curtain around her as she braces against the rock, well, it's safe to say parker's in her own little world. 

and what a world it is. 

nomi shudders into her mouth and parker squeezes her close, her tongue a slow, teasing pressure to drag on the aftermath a moment longer. but then she shakes her shoulders, palm on nomi's spine, and helps shimmy her back down to her waist. 

blue eyes follow the glistening trail left over her own chest as her hips wriggle. 

with nomi keeping her arms full, she can't wipe the mess off her mouth. not that she cares. she's grinning wickedly, so hard her cheeks hurt, and her chest is rising and falling quickly, in tandem with the fluttering of her heart. 

nomi's bikini bottoms drift along the surface of the water a few feet away.

"so," she says, still beaming, "y'like?"
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 3:48:28 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

As she descended back into the water, the aftershock of blissful release sending shivers down her spine, Nomi snaked her arms around Parker's shoulders and straddled her waist comfortably, as if she'd always fit there, perfectly placed. Her cheeks were red with the heat of pleasure and she leaned in to gently press her mouth to Parker's messier one, the taste of herself lingering on the other woman's swollen lips, surreal and erotic and right.[break][break]
"Like is an understatement," she breathed, helplessly undone. "You're incredible at that."[break][break]
And you know me so well, she almost added, but it was too late to say anything else, because she was too busy fervently kissing Parker again. The bikini bottoms floated further into the lake, the metallic heart clasps twinkling nearly as brightly as the stars above, completely forgotten.[break][break]
Nomi's hands began to wander, finding Parker's chest, exploring every curve and muscle. She drew her mouth down, playfully biting at Parker's neck, a renewed wanting from an endless well of desire only partly sated.[break][break]
She reached around and unclasped the bikini top that felt suddenly way too constricting, letting it, too, fall into the water with a soft splash. She smiled sweetly at Parker, coy and conspiratorial.[break][break]
"You too," she demanded, eyeing Parker's top, grinding her hips into the pesky swimming trunks Parker was still wearing as if to emphasize her point. "This is a proper skinny dip."[break][break]
As it should have always been, and always would be.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's bikini[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]