[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Extraction: Kyle & Yuina
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:09:25 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#00aeda; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

Make your mark

on history

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

She was definitely trying to pace herself with the missions down into the depths of the toxic sea and that terrible, gigantic creature that rested down there, but the missions were being assigned in tandem for those crystals and resources that were down there, they were really important to the study that the league was currently working on... In her handful of ventures down there so far, Yuina couldn't shake the twinge that came up in the back of her mind, that dark.... thing that whispered to her every so often... It just felt consuming, like it was trying to get her, but why? It felt wrong and terrible, but a part of her somehow, which was the most unsettling part? And that only made her feel more compelled to take on missions to do something good, to do something impactful... So here she was. Nyla the Sneasler became her partner through most of these, the poison type's prowess around the toxins was proving very useful, so she didn't mind too terribly much as she and her partner for this venture entered the pulsing cavern.[break][break]
"I think my Sneasler and I can cover you for the toxins, if you want to start working on the crystals? That way we can get what we can," Yuina offered, stepping into the cavern with Nyla leading, another mission, another way to help out.

Choice: Designate one Character +50 points

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-dDARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 4:27:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's fine. i have my sygna suit." it looked too much of casual clothing to pass as one, to be fair.

it's a wonder of science, with only a lucky few would be able to posses for a while. kyle was lucky to have his on top of the waiting list, being able to own one before majority of hoenn got a hold of theirs.

"supposedly, it protects against the effects of this environment." he shifts his stare at the pokemon that the curator brought to their trip. "besides, a sneasler would be much better at mining than a smeargle, right?"

with him was his smeargle, whose only reason he was brought repeatedly was to activate the sygna suit.

despite the good intent of the offer, kyle would rather not do the menial tasks if possible. he'd probably still offer to carry the load once they finish their business, but until that was needed, he's content with the less taxing job, dangerous or not.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 23:53:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 0:07:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

It was good to know that Kyle had a suit like Josh did, the ones that were better suited for being in harsh environments and could help out to keep the wearer safe. That made sense, and Kyle was right then, that Nyla was far better suited for mining out some crystals for them to take than his smaller Pokemon was.[break][break]
"Okay, you're right. Come on Nyla, let's get to work," Yuina replied, grabbing a pick, and the two of them started to work on a set of crystals to start mining out what they could. She did though still, knowing how hostile the environment was, let out Kyoko from her Pokeball to keep tabs on things. The Typhlosion used Wish to create a more soothing aura within the cavern, in hopes that it could help both Yuina and Kyle, but not before there was a deep thrumming sound coming from deep within the Cavern. The thrumming was from buzzing wings, a swarm of Buzzwole coming in to see what the intrusion was.[break]
The Typhlosion huffed as the fire around her neck came alight, and she started off with inferno to set the beasts alight in hopes to stave them off.

notes[break]
Choice: Focus on heals/defense +50 Points[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 14:30:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
effects of the environment gets diminished by the sygna suit, but it doesn't entirely block the consequences of staying within ultra deep sea. at most, it manifests as a headache, but the longer they stay, the more legitimate the experience will be.

his hand had been grasping his head as he turns to the swarm of assailants coming after them. as soon as one buzzwole notices them, one after the other start coming after them.

"oi," he calls his smeargle's attention. "cover for us. mist ball."

as flames from the typhlosion stave them off to the best of its abilities, the smeargle hammers in the defense with a sphere of energy that blasts into a smokescreen, feeding the fire of the fire-type and combusting into a smokescreen of mist and fog.

"let's mine elsewhere," he tells the curator as he stuffs whatever mineral they mined at that point into a bag. "i don't think fighting them is good."

at the end of the day, they were countless against the limited pokemon they brought. no matter how much stronger, if ever, their pokemon were, numbers bring a good advantage over them that leaving was the smarter choice.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 14:31:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 16:22:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Kyle had the right idea, as the cavern filled with misty fog and the lofting embers that they hoped would stave off the hulking bugs, it was safest for them to move on to a different area in hopes that they could continue for just a little bit longer. Yuina and Nyla made their way to follow, finding another cluster of crystals to start working at, while Kyoko kept watch with the Smeargle that was along with them.[break]
"We'll try to be quick, if we could just get a little bit more, I think it would be a fair haul," Yuina returned, knowing that even if they'd moved, those things could still pursue them, and there was no telling what else was down there with them.[break][break]
Yuina and her Sneasler worked as quickly as she could muster, the harsh environment of the cavern was taking its toll obviously and she couldn't help the shakes in her arms and the difficult in holding the pick, and then the heavy thudding started, something shaking the very foundation of the cavern as it moved towards them...[break]
A giant, gargantuan creature plated in teal armor moved into the cavern on its heavy legs, giant tusks swinging back and forth in a show of great power... It huffed, icy breath clouding around its face before it lowered its head, it was getting ready to charge...[break][break]
Kyoko's fire came alight around her neck, and she drew in a breath to release an inferno that clouded the monster for only a moment, knowing the burning sensation would start to take hold... Or at least she hoped. From her paws she held a series of swirling purple wisps, and as the monster swung its tusks furiously she shot infernal parade in plumes of ghostly fire to strike.

notes[break]
Choice: Fight a fusion Pokemon +50 Points[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 3:02:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he knows that ultra deep sea plays with the mind. hallucinations and confusion was normal for people who weren't prepared. the worst part is when they get realized with physical form.

the ground shaking marks the entry of one to their world. kyle tries to figure out what pokemon was in front of them, but he blanks out on any name or figure to associate it with.

he takes yuina's lead once he realizes he has nothing considerable to say in the situation. after all, it's better to deal with one of them at a time than run around and risk attracting a crowd of abominations, similar to the buzzwole swarm earlier.

"seed flare," he orders his pokemon.

a swish of the tail fires off the attack at the target, feeding the flames that the typhlosion had engulfed the strange pokemon with. flames linger and start burning indefinitely, using the shaggy fur as fuel for its flames.

for now, it's distracted.

"i think it's time to dip," kyle tells the curator. "once they start appearing, it just means that we have overstayed our welcome."

based on experience and personal accounts, they still have an ample amount of time left before paranoia completely settles over them and weird things start manifesting in this realm. kyle is a person who doesn't like taking risks, however.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:14:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:23:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The cavern shook and trembled, not just at the sheer ferocity of the monster they were faced with, but the otherworldly interdimensional shifts that made the cavern as unstable as it was were starting to give way. Kyle's Smeargle attacked furiously to subdue the creature, but there was no telling if they had even made any substantial damage at all given its incredible size. Kyoko was prepared to continue the fight, and Nyla was trying to gather what crystals that she could, but Yuina looked to her partner as he made a defense for making their escape while they could, and it sounded like a good idea.[break][break]
"You're right, they came too soon this time to mine for too long, we can't risk it," Yuina agreed, they wouldn't stand much chance if the monsters of this place continued to swarm on them, there was no use in risking what they didn't have to lose in the first place.[break]
"Nyla, grab what you can," Yuina called, returning the Typhlosion to her ball as she started to make haste towards their exit, and the Sneasler grabbed what she could of the bags of crystals they'd managed.

notes[break]
Choice: Lighten the load to escape +100 points[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 16:02:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he picks up his smeargle and lets it rest on his shoulders. he probably could run faster than the pokemon anyways.

the bag felt light. it wasn't filled, but there was no time to fill it up anyways. kyle cuts his losses and prioritizes safety over material gain over this trip. unlike the previous skirmish around ultra deep sea, fights were entirely preventable.

"at least we're on the same page." the number of hoenn residents that would rather fight to the death made his head hurt. "lead the way. we'll cover our backs."

he lets yuina go first, with him trailing behind. another mist ball provides visual cover for them against the beasts of the interdream mist, but would it be enough?

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 7:14:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: