TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
perfect shadows
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 0:59:33 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Barnaby had been a tease in their shared dream of Galar, and he was a tease now: the only difference was the context surrounding it. What Caleb remembered as something meaningful - a way to amuse themselves, to feel something, in a dark unchanging landscape - had been replaced by pain and suffering and a cold, uncaring veneer.[break][break]
Barnaby's lips brushed against Caleb's, and the Ranger's heartbeat quickened - at the physical contact, yes, but also the sentiment. Barnaby's entire demeanor conveyed ownership. Caleb belonged to him now that Zev had discarded him: that much had been made clear.[break][break]
He belonged to me once, too.[break][break]
Caleb groaned, wincing, in response to the slim, graceful fingers that asserted their dominance over him none too tenderly. Caleb could not help but lean into Barnaby's touch, however, hating the way his body readily reacted to it.[break][break]
"Surely we haven't - " Caleb rasped, ignoring Barnaby's speech, baiting more contact. " - covered all of your questions?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD[break]
This is the second of three torture sessions with . It follows this thread[break]
Caleb is naked, and his Pokémon / Ranger gear are missing

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
perfect shadows
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 1:03:34 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It was time to pivot the interrogation. and aside, there were more personal questions that wanted answers to.[break][break]

"Oh? Do you want me to stop?" Though his body betrayed his true reaction, Caleb's words were more combative, provocative, goading.[break][break]

Unfortunately, the ranger had a bad poker face. He was practically transparent, so stark and naked as he was.[break][break]

"But isn't this what you wanted?" The words left Barnaby's lips with a soft, teasing lilt; it sounded so at odds with the way he forced himself onto Caleb.[break][break]

"What was it you said?" Barnaby's hand paused and he leaned in close again, whispering, "Like we were somewhere else and things between us were different..."[break][break]

He let the words linger for a moment, but ultimately pulled away. Then, leaving Caleb where he was — bound and bloodied — the admin went to fetch a particular trinket from his coat.[break][break]

"Maybe you'd feel more inclined while wearing this?"[break][break]

Upon Caleb's head he bestowed a pitiful little wooden crown.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
perfect shadows
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 1:07:05 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

How Barnaby taunted him, his vulpine smile a cruel mockery of the one Caleb dreamed about - the grinning, playful visage of the spectral rider who'd found a certain solace in Caleb's embrace. Rocket Admin Barnaby was no less beautiful, no less coveted, but he was not in need of entertainment in a dying world.[break][break]
Is this not his entertainment? Caleb's mind insisted - rebelled - even as he moaned into Barnaby's touch. Is this world not dying, too?[break][break]
Perhaps he reacted as readily as he did to the pressure of Barnaby's fingers - unkind as they were - because there was some undercurrent of mutual need...something that drew them together despite the Admin's denial.[break][break]
Barnaby hissed the words Caleb himself had used earlier like a siren song meant to coax Caleb into complete submission, forcing him to beg for what he so obviously wanted.[break][break]
But Caleb would not give him the satisfaction.[break][break]
Sensing Caleb's stubborn resistance, perhaps, Barnaby abruptly pulled away, leaving the Ranger to flounder in sudden withdrawal. Caleb grunted, unable to hold back that small sound of disquiet despite his resolve, his entire body aching for a release he would never be allowed to enjoy. He grit his teeth and tried to will away the desire that churned in the pit of his stomach.[break][break]
The crown was as heavy on his head now as it had been then.[break][break]
"Inclined to do what, exactly?" He muttered. "Beg you to fuck me?" He scoffed. "I don't know where this crown came from, but it makes me think of you moaning my name in desperation."[break][break]
A smirk he knew would earn him another round with the knife.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD[break]
This is the second of three torture sessions with . It follows this thread[break]
Caleb is naked, and his Pokémon / Ranger gear are missing

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
perfect shadows
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 1:09:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Caleb's little act of defiance earned him the slightest smirk, barely even enough to curl Barnaby's lip.[break][break]

"Yes."[break][break]

There was no anger nor frustration in the way the word was spoken. Only languid certainty.[break][break]

It was simply a matter of time, after all. Soon enough, Caleb would be irreversibly broken and so detached from the man he knew outside these four stark walls.[break][break]

He'd cry, he'd beg, he'd whimper at Barnaby's feet like a dog.[break][break]

It was inevitable.[break][break]

"Your kingdom is gone now, Caleb." His memories of a shared affection between them meant little now, in this prison below Sootopolis.[break][break]

Abruptly, Barnaby used one hand to grip the hair at the back of Caleb's head and pulled, hard, so that the man's throat was exposed.[break][break]

The movement caused his crown to clatter to the floor.[break][break]

"All you have left is me."[break][break]

The other hand plunged the knife into Caleb's thigh. More than enough to cut the rope there; deep enough to cause immense pain; exact enough to not kill him.[break][break]

Kingsblood trickled to the floor, sullied into something meek and common.[break][break]

Galar was gone. Only Hoenn remained now.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
perfect shadows
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:59:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: