Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Eyes Wide Open [S]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 4:53:40 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Kallistatus," Nomi corrected automatically, giggling, Parker's crude suggestion breaking the tension.[break][break]
The laughter became a soft sigh as hot breath tickled her leg, Parker's mouth close enough to kiss her kneecap. She shivered, hyper aware of the fact that she was still unclothed. Possessed by sudden need, she had half a mind to shove Parker's face forward so that she could - [break][break]
"Anyway, it won't cost you anything," Nomi assured her, somewhat breathily, in regards to the Mega Accessory. "I have plenty at the lab."[break][break]
Her grip tightened in Parker's hair as she devoured the devotion offered to her, savouring it like a fine wine, tasting the sweet truth of it.[break][break]
"Together," Nomi echoed, low and sensual.[break][break]
She'd wanted to tell Parker about the creation of the universe, about the Unown dimension, about the voices in her mind - all of them, every single one, the words of the collective - but that could wait. Parker might have consented to the "crazy shit", but that didn't mean Nomi had to overwhelm her with it. In some ways, it felt good to shove all of it aside in favor of the domesticity being gifted to her: a simple homemade breakfast, the lingering toothpaste on her tongue, her girlfriend's head in her lap.[break][break]
"Can I stay for a while?" She hummed. "Another night?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social (takes place directly after this thread)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
477 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
Eyes Wide Open [S]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 20:59:24 GMT
parker jones Avatar
shoving all the crazy aside in favor of domestic bliss sounds fan-fuckin-tastic and so parker is more than happy to oblige nomi's silence on the matter. 'cause parker doesn't know why, but she's ready for this. she's done crazier things than this with nomi (has she?) and even if she doesn't know how or why that's true, she feels it in her gut. and she trusts her gut.

breakfast continues to cool and maisey continues to pout and nomi is still sitting naked as the day she was born in parker's comfiest chair and she is running her hands through her hair and looking at her, seeing her, really seeing her.

voice low, sultry, the mega stone slips out of parker's hand. her eyes light up at the question and she presses her answer in folded notes, planted on nomi's knee and thigh and hip.

"stay as long as ya want. s'long as i get to do this," she says, glimmer in her eyes as she shoves her head between nomi's legs.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eyes Wide Open [S]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 7:37:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: