She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Making Some Ranger Rounds [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:25:22 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"So many trainers have been through these woods," Robin narrated with awe, "and still, the woods are well-preserved for all the pokemon life it holds." It was truly inspiring that so many areas of Hoenn were protected against the rapid footfalls of people. While she benefitted greatly from the cities in the region, it would be heart-breaking if everything was so over-developed. She loved the feeling of camping and hiking, so she was enjoying herself a lot already.

But they were here on a mission: take note of how the wildlife was faring and consider a new addition to each of their teams. "See anything interesting yet?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 22:43:30 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

”Not yet!” Gwendolyn said while lagging a bit behind Robin. She had been looking at some of the berries hanging in the trees overhead, wondering if they were edible or not. Could humans ever eat those kinds of berries? Would they turn into Pokemon? It was all new for somebody that had never really stepped out of their room all that often. It took a few longer steps to catch back up with her friend who had the ability to run a mile in under a second if nobody could keep an eye on her.

”What do you think lives in this forest?” Gwen asked Robin. ”I don’t know much about the ecosystem here, but I have to imagine there’s a lot of Pokemon here.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:44:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRADILY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 20:36:23 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"I'll say," Robin confirmed when Gwen said there were a lot of pokemon in the woods. "This is such a hot spot for pokemon, particularly bug types." She didn't have a strong inclination towards the bug types, so she wasn't necessarily eager to encounter them, but at least they were fast growers. She knew those pokemon were excellent for young trainers because of their growth.

"Oh! Look at those guys!" She pointed at the two unusual-looking fossil pokemon in the path beside them. "I like the plant-looking one. Maybe it can watch my garden when I'm away." Robin rarely checked her dex or RangerNet, preferring to play things by ear. She sicced her Munchlax on it, letting him bite the pokemon, then lick up it's odd-shaped head. The Cradily launched a leech seed, but it wasn't enough to overpower her longest-held pokemon. Before long, she tossed a pokeball at it. "What do you think about the bug-looking one over there? It almost looks like it crawled out the sea floor, maybe."

Catching Cradily

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 5:33:50 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Two Pokemon suddenly appeared before the two. Gwen had done some research beforehand, and could tell what exactly the both of them were. ”Two fossil pokemon appearing at once? This must be some kind of luck we're having.” she smiled at Robin, who'd immediately hone in one the Cradily and mistake it for a plant. It was an easy mistake to make given its size and shape. ”That's a good choice for something to look over the garden. I think it'll do great!” Gwendolyn smiled, watching her work her way to capture it in no time flat. Robin had always been a stellar trainer in terms of battles. SO it came as no surprise she made short work of it.

”Awesome job as always!” She said to the psychic. Now all there was to do was for her to- ”Huh? Where'd it go?” The Anorith had just straight up vanished. Gwen looked for it left and right while searching all around her. But with her back to Robin, she wouldn't know that the fossil Pokemon was currently on her back. It skittered up to her head and looked down at her as the ginger looked up to see two eyes looking up at her.

”WAAAAAAAUUUUUGH!”

Gwen screeched, flailing around while trying to get the bug type off of her. She flung the Pokeball away while trying to remove the Anorith from her. ”GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!” It soon was thrown off and landed neatly on the Pokeball and vanishing inside of the capture device.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 23:11:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ROBIN CAUGHT THE CRADILY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] thread end.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]GWEN CAUGHT THE ANORITH!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---