Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,529 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:48:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
on a nearby island by pacifidlog, a battle resort is broiled by hoenn's sun. there is no tournament or gauntlet being conducted, allowing many wild pokemon, namely fighting-types, to stroll across the flat battle arenas as they please.[break][break]

noah comes here in search of new companions; however, he also surveys the area for signs of team rocket activity. after all, sea towns are the most vulnerable. the most detached.[break][break]

"huh." the gym leader calls out to the man nearby: "you're the chief swordsman at flying sword, right? i've heard a lot about it! been meaning to visit."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
d/w - fighting/normal

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
Be the power to compel me, hold me closer than anyone before
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 13:17:38 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

The Battle Resort heated up like a cookie cracking in an oven, but Finnegan Yang, himbo swordsman of Fortree City, would not be deterred from a good day. He leaned back on a bench, his green dragon kimono off his back and fluttering in the wind, hooked onto the bench's corner. His abs caught the sunlight like toasting buns.

Trips away from the School were good for the soul - and for Finn's tan. He'd never catch this amount of Vitamin D underneath the trees.

Someone's shadow came into view, blocking Finn's sun, but Finn wasn't irked by this at all. Peering up from behind his matching green sunglasses, he saw someone he'd always wanted to connect with but never knew how - Noah Faber!

And what? Noah Faber the gym leader wanted to see him?

Finn glowed!

"Yep, in the flesh. And I've heard of you too - Noah Faber!" Grinning like the sun itself, Finn extended a strong bracing handshake. He was honoured to be recognised by someone whose own fighting prowess he admired.

"You should come by for sure. I've been thinking of challenging your gym too," Finn gushed as he reached back to pull his kimono back on.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:15:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASLER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BUNEARY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEALING WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,529 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 4:18:07 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah should be used to it by now: the slight sparkle of celebrity. the inevitability of his public persona. finn probably feels the same in part—but every time he is recognized, a small spark of surprise tickles his gut.[break][break]

"what brings you here?" the gym leader asks. "looking for a new ace?"[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

nearby, noah's hariyama fends off a sneasler from disrupting their introductions.

[break][break]

d/w - fighting/normal[break]
skipping!

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:02:52 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Finn liked Noah right from the get go, but he didn't know how much to tell him. How about I am still recovering from the horror of almost being killed in an alien dimension by a wild bandit? Not the best way to make a first impression.

"I just need some time away from the School. Nice sun, good drinks, strong Pokemon."

A cute Buneary toddled past them, but Finn's attention was wholly focused on Noah - the man, the legend himself.

"How about you? Do you come here often? And cool Hariyama!"

Excitedly, Finn releases Ran, his Primeape, so Noah can have a look at his own Fighting-type Pokemon. Finn also noticed the difference between their Pokemon - Noah the brawler with his big, bulky wrestler, and Finn with his comparatively fast-footed crafty fighter.

"I'm not sure about my ace. I guess who that is depends on whether I'm showing up as a swordsman or a fighter."

A deep response to a fairly innocent question, but Finn's identity was also in constant flux. The events in the other world did make him think harder about who he is and who he should be.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 6:23:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FARFETCHD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,529 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:11:59 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"not too often." the gym leader spies the baking sea. sunlight distorts the sea line with heat haze; he worries the hot air hides rocket vessels. "maybe i should change that."[break][break]

after hearing the compliment, the hariyama grunts. its bushy eyebrows remain in stern diagonal lines as it beholds finnegan's primeape with respect.[break][break]

"tough choice, right?" noah laughs. "i love primeape. yours looks like he's been raised well."[break][break]

a couple of birds flock toward them. they seem to be in a tussle, their feathers ruffling about.

[break][break]

skipping!

close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 2:13:02 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Ran sizes the Hariyama and snorts respectfully. Finn grins proudly at Noah's compliment and how Ran carries himself so gracefully - Ran really glows with the radiance of his teaching. Unlike many Primeape, Ran sees his wrath as a source of grounding and power.

"Thanks, man!" Finn blushes.

And speaking of raising Pokemon...

"By the way, since you're a Fighting-type expert and all, I wanna ask if you have any advice. Do you have any experience with... Paradox Pokemon?" Finn asks, lowering his voice. He knows the public knows they exist, but they are shrouded in so much mystery. And Finn is having a really, really difficult time getting his new Iron Valiant to behave.

"Because if you do, I'd love to learn from you."

Meanwhile, a Hawlucha swoops past, and Ran unleashes a grunt so fearsome that the Hawlucha squawks and crashes into a bench.

Captures the Hawlucha!
[/b][/blockquote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 2:34:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKWOVET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUFF CHEEKS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWMOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE HAWLUCHA!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,529 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 3:10:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"paradox pokemon?" noah echoes loudly. [break][break]

with hands on his hips, the gym leader's thoughts knot together. the iron hands he had procured from dewford, as benign as it is, is an exercise in constructed connection. tension weights his hands and wrinkles his shorts.[break][break]

"i'm sorta in the same boat." the gym leader says. "how about we learn together?"[break][break]

though he can not help but shake the feelings of omen from their existence, noah wonders if this same unease is responsible for the lack of progress.[break][break]

"my iron hands with your iron valiant?"[break][break]

and in the distance, his hariyama strikes the pawmot hand to hand. noah is quick to eye the electric pokemon. to match its gaze with zealous assurance before an ultra ball is thrown.

[break][break]

catching pawmot

close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 6:39:34 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Finn was relieved to hear he wasn't alone - and that his kindred soul was Noah. If even a Gym Leader was still figuring out how to deal with a Paradox Pokemon, that validated his own feelings of disorientation. Also, Finn really liked the guy. He was affable and earnest - totally no airs about him.

Of course Finn would say --

"Oh, yeah!"

Finn released Jiangjun, his Iron Valiant, and Ran's stance stiffened when the robot fairy appeared in a metallic flash. Things between Jiangjun and Finn's real-life Pokemon had been... difficult. Sometimes, it felt like Finn was training his other Pokemon by getting them to gang up on Jiangjun and put him to sleep.

But for a creation so close to life, surely there had to be a spark of the real thing somewhere.

Jiangjun's eyes stared onwards like blank screens, but a soft whirring in his head signalled that he was computing, observing, analysing.

Finn nodded at Noah. This was unknown territory, but he was glad he was jumping into it with a new friend.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 6:10:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUCARIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PAWMOT!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,529 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:35:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"makes me wonder though."[break][break]

noah shakes a fist against his chest. warmth pulses from within, a heart beat of his own responding to his curiosities. his unease. [break][break]

he wonders if his IRON HANDS possesses something similar if not altogether the same.[break][break]

"makes me wonder if they're," noah leans into finn and lowers his voice to a hush, "really alive or... y'know?"

[break][break]

skipping!

close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:08:01 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Finn's green fringe dipped over his brow in thought. Noah was right; he'd wondered that about his Iron Valiant too. Its red eyes glowed not like suns or stars - not in a way that reflected the spark of life that you would see in an organic being - but like the infrared glare of a screen.

Yet, something whirred in the mechanical creature's head. But was it thought, or the focusing lens of a hunting camera?

"One way to find out, man."

Finn looked curious. Curious but also playful.

"Wanna battle?"

The Gardevoir-Gallade hybrid robot's ears perked up. Its eyes glowed even brighter.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword and fist (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 22:06:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SCRAGGY FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT