[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]From the sprawling layout of this island to the way that League and Rocket swarm like moths to a flame, she won't pretend she knows what's going on here, only that there's something new being fought over. And if there's some kind of treasure being fought over, even if she doesn't quite believe in the League being able to use it properly, she really doesn't want to sit by and let it fall into Rocket's hands.[break][break]

But what exactly can she do? Past experience tells her that she really doesn't want to be caught fighting by familiar faces, nor does she want to get jumped whilst digging a little too deep. That only leaves one good plan - Divert the Rockets from where she intends to go, then make a beeline for it.[break][break]

Her radio is hooked up with a little more difficulty than usual, the inability to tap into either sides' channels right off the bat meaning precious minutes burnt trying to find them. Thankfully, her Rotom is more than capable in this line of work, burning through the signals until the static quietly crackles with life.[break][break]

"Sending reinfo- ...ents.... cave... South."[break][break]

Bingo.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Secret: Thomas & Eris || RT
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 18:30:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Among the League forces responding to the distress call was Thomas Benoit, former member of Hoenn's Elite Four. The Kalosian hopped off the truck, joining the rest of the team in rushing towards the cave.

Instead of finding the source of the distress call, they'd be met with Rocket forces, who had arrived through the other entrance. Little did either side know, they were answering the same bogus distress call. And it didn't take long at all for a vicious skirmish to break out between the two groups.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 12:13:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Led by a siren song, a crowd gathers and launches right into battle when they catch sight of the opposing faction. Whilst they're distracted by each other, she should honestly just take the chance to slip past and delve deeper into these tunnels. And yet-[break][break]

You can't be feeling guilty after starting this.[break][break]

Her eyes scan the troops for familiar faces, a quiet sigh heaved when she recognises none. Or at least, none deemed too close to her heart. The only one that stands out is that one person she's met at the Cycling Road, and from that one time they ran into each other again when he was busy planting gracideas.[break][break]

You're not actually...[break][break]

Guilty?[break][break]

The ends of her lips tug downwards, a palm resting upon Reiner's shoulder as she readies to make a move towards the exit.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 16:25:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thankfully for Eris, the skirmish that broke out between the two factions distracted both sides from her presence in the cave.

The Rockets were largely more willing to kill those on the opposing faction. The viciousness and brutality of the Rockets allowed them to get the upper hand on the League forces. Had it not been for the presence of Thomas, it would've been an easy win for them. Rallying together the survivors to cover him, Thomas made his move, attempting to turn the tides of the battle.

Thanks to the cover provided by the survivors, and their Pokemon, Thomas was able to maneuver himself, and his Pokemon into an advantageous position. Just in time to turn the tides on the battle, as his own Pokemon got the jump on the Rocket-controlled Pokemon, and Thomas sprung on the Rockets.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 22:53:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Once upon a time, she had heard that Rocket had vowed away from its brutal ways. Or perhaps, it had just been an illusion she had built up for herself, just to avert her eyes from the truth and soothe her own guilt-riddled soul.[break][break]

But as she watches claws and fangs tear into flesh and rip trails of blood, she greets that sinking feeling very much like an old friend.[break][break]

Is she honestly going to just stand by while lives are being lost? There's no point lying that she had once believed that Rocket wouldn't go as far as to kill another, she had known this would be a possibility, just like all the other times they had waged wars against the League...[break][break]

Oh, what the hell. She'll figure all the details out after she gets everything in order. First comes a wave of Floral Healing, spreading across the field and patching together whoever it can reach. Then comes the Spotlight, the attention of Rocket-aligned pokemon turned onto each other as they begin an unexpected game of betrayal.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 17:48:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Spotlight only aided in Thomas' surprise attack. As the Rocket's Pokemon suddenly started tearing each other apart, Thomas, and his own, joined the fray.

With a baton extended, Thomas met the Rockets head on, striking them down with decisive strikes, while dodging and deflecting their own weapons. The League forces accompanying him joined in, taking advantage of the sudden infighting caused by the use of Spotlight.

Soon, the battle would quickly turn in favor of the League forces.

The only question was who was responsible for the use of Spotlight?

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 11:46:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]One right doesn't make her choices leading up to this point right and her actions to rectify the problem probably wouldn't be enough to justify her tampering. But that won't stop her from at least trying.[break][break]

Spying a ranger crumpling under the pressure as two grunts pile right onto him, Eris makes a sign that only Reiner sees. A gentle spring breeze flutters through the field, slipping under the tangled pile of adrenaline-filled punches and able bodies. And it'll find its target with relative precision, petals sharply thrown in the two grunts' faces such that they reel back.[break][break]

With that brief gap created, the ranger snatches their opportunity, getting up from the ground in an explosive rage and throwing a dirty kick into the stomach of the closest foe.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 1:39:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Kuma Lisa, the Zoroark Thomas brought out in the initial surprise attack, unleashed a Night Daze at a group of Rockets, and their Pokemon, who were firing on the League officials from range. As the group fell under the cloud of darkness, desperately looking around, an Electroweb was fired at the cluster of targets by a Galvantula, taking the majority out. A Lucario rushed the remainder of the group with a burst of Extreme Speed, finishing them off with decisive strikes.

A Ranger and his Heatmor faced off against a Rocket Grunt, and his Durant. The Fire-type was able to finish the Durant with a decisive strike of his Fire Lash. Unfortunately, their moment of victory was cut short, as a Rocket and his Rhyperior managed to drop a Rock Slide on the two, killing them both instantly.

In retaliation, Cobalt the Lucario fired an Aura Sphere at the head of the Rhyperior, while Thomas managed to rush the Rocket, before he could grab another Pokeball. Thomas, upon closing in, grabs the arm that went for the Pokeball, pinning it to his body. With three downward swings of a baton to the head, the Rocket was beaten into unconsciousness.

tags:
+200 (Pokemon Death)

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:30:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This is what happens when you interfere.[break]
Why does it phase you now?
[break]

Maybe because she can imagine it, being the one getting beaten up or snapped up in death's jaws. Maybe because she knows what it's like to be on that side, dipped her hands into that pool and remained forever changed by the experience.[break][break]

A hit against the shoulders? A punch to the chest? Anything to get them winded or perhaps even a broken leg. Any of those would be so much better than the scene of a grunt being repeatedly whacked in the head by a baton. That's not even trying to disarm them or knock them out, that sits on the precipice of actually trying to kill them in turn.[break][break]

She doesn't even realise her breathing has stopped until Reiner pulls her in, turning her away from the sight and giving her a pat on the back. That bump is what causes her to let go of the breath, light gasping hurting her throat as her head continues to spiral.[break][break]

Enough, he makes that decision for her. Pulling her onto his back, he steals her into the dark.[break][break]

Far, far away from all of this.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 3:00:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the man dropped, Thomas began hissing through his teeth, looking around the battlefield. A Ranger would attempt to calm Thomas down, only to nearly struck by the baton, before Thomas stopped himself.

"Hey, hey, easy now! I'm on your side!", the Ranger called out.

"Right. Right.", Thomas blurted out, slowly lowering the baton, as he realized that the battle was over.

The Ranger looked down at the former Elite Four's handiwork. "Was that really necessary? You could've killed the guy!", the Ranger berated Thomas.

Thomas looked over to the Heatmor, and his partner. "Tell that to our fallen friends.", Thomas retorted, as he began to grab the dogtags off of the dead bodies.

"What do we do about the Rockets?", the Ranger asked.

Thomas looked around, taking note of the injured personnel. There were far too many to both get them back to camp, and to arrest the Rockets. A choice had to be made.

"Leave the Rockets. Let's get our injured teammates back to base.", Thomas told the Ranger, with a heavy sigh.

He hated the idea of letting the Rockets go, only for them to cause more harm. But he couldn't abandon the injured men and women, when the Interdream Mist could creep up at any moment, and manifest something dangerous. Even the idea of leaving the bodies behind troubled Thomas, but the best he could do was collect their dog tags, and hopefully retrieve the bodies later.

The able bodied Rangers began to quickly field dress the injuries inflicted on their teammates, before escorting them out of the cave. Thomas, and his Pokemon, would do what they could to help them, while making sure none of the Rockets woke up, and tried to attack them while they were moving out.

tags:
notes: +50 (Post x5)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Complete mission - Secret)
+200 (Win)
+200 (Death)
Total = 600 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 3:09:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: