August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Secret: Kouji & Tori [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 14:02:50 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Covert Operations, they really were one of the more annoying things to have to do. But he had to do it, carrying information on movements. Still, if he was the one carrying information that meant he had earned a fair amount more trust since the battle of Dewford, so he didn’t mind this at all.
[break][break]
The one he was supposed to meet was someone he had worked with before, Victoria Beckett. Someone he could respect, a professional, the meeting place was here, between two large rocks at the shore.
[break][break]
”Information sharing, but in reality they just want us to clear up some more guys huh?” He said as he arrived, a wry smirk on his face; he wasn’t particularly happy about this one but what could you do?

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

60(50 Participation, 1 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 14:36:35 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Finally, an opportunity to get some good fucking food.[break][break]

Not literally of course, but for the first time since she'd returned to Hoenn she would be doing some exciting shit. She had learned to keep such opinions to herself though. She didn't want to look like she was enjoying herself too much, otherwise she was afraid her father would find some new excuse to treat her like a child and send her away again. [break][break]

No, this time she was chill, professional. But on the inside she was excited. She was now presented with the opportunity to showcase her skillsets. If she did well then perhaps her father would finally take her seriously. Regardless she'd earn more respect from her peers and she'd slowly be trusted with more responsibilities. That was always a more surefire plan than depending on how her father would view her.[break][break]

As she approached Kouji she slipped her mask down and flashed a grin at him. She'd worked with him before and had deemed him good people. He was capable, didn't annoy her, and was kind of funny once you got him rolling. "Information sharing, but in reality they just want us to clear up some more guys huh?” he said as she approached with a smirk on his lips.[break][break]

Tori chuckled as she gave a quick glance around her, just to check their surroundings and make sure they were alone. She nodded towards Oz to make sure he'd be on the lookout for any suspicious behavior while they had their meeting. "I mean, that's a given. Can't let the League get in our way right?" she said as she reached in her pocket for a lollipop, extending an extra towards her partner before shelling off the wrapper and popping the treat in her mouth. [break][break]

"Right," she said, her words muffled a bit due to the candy in her mouth. "So what do you have for me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 rt mission: secret[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 mp tracker:[break]
- 50 participation[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character[break]
- total:70 mp[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 tactical gear w/ hood & mask

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 15:19:33 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji took the offered lollipop, unwrapped it and put it into his mouth. ”One second, let me just test something out before I do that, or do you wanna get rid of me that fast?” He said as he brought out his Tyranitar, the sand-storm would ease having to worry about lip readers, but the real purpose behind that move had always been something else to begin with.
[break][break]
”Use earthquake.” To deal with people who were hiding underground using Dig, he had used the same trick earlier that day, and as the earth shook, two loud sounds told him that there were indeed people hiding.
[break][break]
”Hope you’re ready for a battle before I get that info to you.” He said as he withdrew Tyranitar and brought out another pokemon, Druddigon, who stood ready to brawl from the word go.
[break][break]
”Can’t be easy, guess these league guys are going into the grinder.” Druddigon roared aloud before he began to sharpen his claws.

NOTES

70(50 Participation, 2 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 17:07:10 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

It wasn't that Tori hadn't anticipated League members could be lurking around, after all ever since Rocket touched down on this island the League had been swarming about like cockroaches. Kill one and two more pop up. No, rather she was hoping that Kouji would humor her a bit, giving false info until those in hiding made an appearance. Then they could get to the good stuff. [break][break]

But it would seem her partner had other plans. The wind whipped up and began to pull the sand together into a giant Sandstorm covering them from view. With his Tyranitar up and about, on his command the ground began to shake as the Earthquake was meant to unearth unwanted guests. [break][break]

"Hope you’re ready for a battle before I get that info to you.” Kouji said swapping out his pokémon. "I'm always ready." Tori said with a grin. While it might seem she was relaxed and taking things easy, she was actually listening. Once she was sure those unwanted guests had surfaced from their hiding spots she snapped her fingers. [break][break]

Osiris, her Lucario quickly disappeared with a flash. Using the sandstorm that would hinder the enemy, he would appear behind one. His Close Combat prowess coming in handy as he began to launch a barrage of attacks upon the unsuspecting intruders.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x2[break]
- total:90 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 0:30:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Blood pumping battles were always going to be something that Kouji was fond of, but he couldn’t indulge, let them hang around until it became a danger to his side, he’d experienced indulgence and its dangers.
[break][break]
Tori was fast, the kind of battlefield partner that was sought after; Kouji’d had worse, so this time around he didn’t want to lose out as Druddigon was ready, their opponents were those apt in underground battles, Steelix and a Orthworm stood before them, others most likely ready too, the trainers beside them were ready.
[break][break]
The Steelix was the first to take the blow, a solid close combat chipped away at its armor, and Druddigon was quick to follow, following behind with a powerful Crunch, enhanced by its ability; biting into the Orthworm, and refusing to let go, like its jaws had been locked into place.
[break][break]
”Gotta say, this makes for good stress relief.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 2:37:40 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Tori was fast and battle hardened. While she was still sure that she had plenty of room for improvement, her experiences in Kanto and as a mercenary weren't just for show. Lavender hues narrowed on the Orthworm and Steelix before them. Kouji's Druddigon went after the Orthworm with a mighty CRUNCH. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Tori's eyes locked onto their trainers. This was a serious battle after all, if they expected to just let their pokémon do the talking then they were sorely mistaken. Victoria fought dirty. "Gotta say, this makes for good stress relief.” Kouji said beside her which coaxed a smirk from Tori's lips. [break][break]

"Oh yeah? Then you should hang out with me more often." She said as she reached into her pocket retrieving a handful of throwing daggers. "I can promise you much more exciting encounters." Without command, Victoria's Phione, Nereid appeared beside her and coated her knives with ACID ARMOR.[break][break]

With a glint in her eyes, while her Lucario switched targets to the Steelix, her aim was for their trainers. They'd have to be on their toes because Victoria wasn't going to give them a moment to rest. If they actively didn't pay attention they would be nicked by her poison coated blades, and her aim was precise. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Osiris, her Lucario worked on the Steelix. A barrage of kicks flying at the steel type before he used it's head as a springboard and kicked off it to get higher in the air. While airborne he puts his hands together and begins to channel a ball of blue energy between them. The ball grows in size steadily thanks to Oz's focus before he decides to release the AURA SPHERE at his opponent.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x3[break]
- total:110 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:23:27 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji laughed.
[break][break]
”Yeah? I’ll hold you to that one, so I’m looking forward to my next invitation.” Kouji said as Druddigon’s crunch landed directly on Orthworm’s hard outer shell, it shouldn’t have made sense, but a powerful bite from a Druddigon was something to not be underestimated as the dark energies penetrated deeper than they had the right to.
[break][break]
”Though don’t take it too badly if I end up taking up the limelight next time.”
[break][break]
He said with a smirk, but this time he was going on back-up, with the acid armour knives, Kouji just had to follow behind, twin knives following, shadowing Tori, taking the opening when it came, ready to throw his knife.
[break][break]
It was a long arc, that cut through the sandstorm for a moment, forcing them to dodge into the acid armour’d knives, it was just herding sheep.
[break][break]
”But I’ll let ya shine this time around as a lil’ offering.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 16:27:11 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Though don’t take it too badly if I end up taking up the limelight next time.” Kouji responds with a laugh. Victoria can only snort in amusement. "Sure, if you say so." Being a competitive person she wouldn't just allow him an easy win, they'd have to fight for it. But that was part of the fun. [break][break]

Victoria and Kouji's attacks were relentless and the enemy League trainers hadn't been expecting them to personally get involved either. But that was part of war, there were plenty of things that could go unexpected. They had lost the moment they failed to take their opponents seriously. After all, at the end of the day they weren't here to play games. [break][break]

The Orthworm cried out in pain from Kouji's Druddigon's CRUNCH. Meanwhile the Steelix was furious after Oz's AURA SPHERE landed hard into it's side. Enraged the Steelix charged an IRON TAIL at Oz, aiming to catch him as gravity did most of the work for him. However, it hadn't expected Oz to be able to maneuver as well as he could in the air. [break][break]

With a series of complicated twists in the air he got closer to the Steelix using CLOSE COMBAT to fire off a barrage of punches, jabs, and kicks towards his enemy. The impact from the blows sounded heavy and echoed across the sands while they fought. Meanwhile Kouji went to work chasing after the trainers.[break][break]

The pressure he applied made them collide with the blades that Tori had been aiming at them. "But I’ll let ya shine this time around as a lil’ offering.” Victoria playfully rolled her eyes as she chased after him to join in on the fun. "Please, they would've connected anyway." she laughs as she swaps out Neri, her Phione for Tes, her Morpeko. [break][break]

Once closer in range to the trainers Tes charges up a SPARK, electricity popping around her as she prepares a shockingly good surprise for her enemies.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x4[break]
- total:130 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 16:31:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

As much fun as it was, cutting through enemies was a matter of keeping their cool, keeping things concealed until the moment came to reveal everything. Kouji knew that in the end, and he held some pride in being able to do so, as the blades landed, he felt another set of knives slide into his hands comfortably.
[break][break]
”That’s a strange way of saying thank you.” Kouji said with a lopsided smirk, as if returning her words from back then, he knew that it wasn’t necessary, but then again.
[break][break]
He felt the blood pump through his veins as the pokemon got cracking, Druddigon was a machine, hitting the same iron head once more at Orthworm, but that wasn’t the most optimal move in the end. ”Scrafty.” He called his other pokemon, who knew the objective, its signature move Beat Up was what it was planning on using.
[break][break]
Backing up Druddigon, and in time to stop Orthworm from using Earthquake, it began to strike from all angle, shadowy copies of Kouji’s pokemon joined it, landing a devastating strike before disappearing.
[break][break]
”It’s light work, but maybe these brats know something good?” He said as he twirled the knives in his hands while approaching them. He disliked torturing people, but he did a lot of things he disliked for the sake of rocket.
[break][break]
That callous thought wiped away the smirk on his face.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 18:06:25 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

With the Steelix handled from the barrage of attacks, Tori's Lucario could focus on assisting Kouji and his pokémon. Luckily this was to his advantage as well. Another expertly timed AURA SPHERE to assist in taking down the Orthworm would help to solve the majority of their worries. Meanwhile, Victoria and Kouji had things well in hand dealing with the enemy trainers. [break][break]

As she approached Kouji her eyes narrowed at the trainers. "It would be in their best interest if they did." Tori didn't feel much about torturing others, it was just a way of life for her. Eat or get eaten. Besides, compared to the stuff she saw in Kanto this was light work. She survived hell and still lived to tell the tale about it. [break][break]

She would always prioritize Rocket's desires over her own. But more often than not, her ideals would usually match Rocket's. Squatting down she swatted at one of the trainers heads before a small grin formed on her lips. "You hear that? We've got some fun things planned for you two if you cooperate."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x5[break]
- total:150 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:25:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was too funny really; the difference in their approach.
[break][break]
But they were aligned in willingness, Kouji got into a squat, knife dancing between his fingers as he looked at the most painful place to begin. ”Aye, you heard my wonderful friend here. But me? I’m not so friendly, I’ll give a few seconds before I start taking nails and skin.” He said as he grabbed one of the trainer’s hands, some struggle, but Kouji got that to stop with a stab just above the knee.
[break][break]
”Where are your allies?”
[break][break]
”I don-”
[break][break]
A scream of pain, as he did exactly what he said, he knew how much it hurt because he’d experienced it, for years, in that other place. He remembered it vividly, which ones he hated the most, and now he was doing the exact same thing. There was a sense of sick amusement that rushed through his mind.
[break][break]
”Haah. You don’t wanna end up like your buddy, I’m bad…But she’s vicious.” He said before he went for another.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 10:21:52 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

This was nothing for Victoria. Nothing she hadn't seen before at least. So that was probably why she felt unbothered about the whole thing. She'd rather go on and have this situation dealt with. Honestly, she was kind of hungry and she wouldn't mind going to grab a bite to eat with Kouji after this was all done.[break][break]

Kouji took point in the interrogation and she let him. "Haah. You don’t wanna end up like your buddy, I’m bad…But she’s vicious.” A coy smile formed on Tori's lips as she shrugged. She wasn't so sure she was that bad. It was more that she just didn't care. But perhaps that's what aided her in being vicious. [break][break]

Either way, this was a war. She didn't have time to care about every little person that wandered into an area they had no business being. She just wanted to be of use and in the process possible undergo some much needed training. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a lollipop and popped it into her mouth. [break][break]

"Let's wrap this up quickly yeah." she said over the screaming, staring at the league members below her. "We don't have all day."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x6[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:170 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 11:02:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

There was a single voice, a plea, a plead in her voice that touched the air, a quiet whimper that turned into a voice.
[break][break]
But it broke as another scream came from their friend, Kouji stabbed a knife into the man’s hand before he turned to his teammate with teary eyes, praying for them to talk as he held it to his face; blood pouring and terrible whimpers as he turned up the heat.
[break][break]
”Goin soft are we now, Torie?”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 17:06:29 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Not soft." Tori responded firmly through the screams. "Just hungry." as if on cue her stomach began to grumble loudly despite the situation they were currently in. "All our playing made me starved. I know you could use a bite too, admit it." she said with a chuckle before turning her attention back to their captives. [break][break]

"Listen, I tried to be nice, yeah?" she said with a snap of her fingers as Tes walked up prickling with electricity and began her very own shock treatment to their captives. "Now tell me where your friends are, and how you knew to find us here." she growled. She was being a little sloppy in her haste but who could blame her? Like her Morpeko, she wasn't entirely herself when she was hangry. [break][break]

As she was getting started, the hated DREAM MIST made its appearance known again. Honestly, it was troublesome how often Tori was running into this damned MIST. It was like it was obsessed with her or something. Either way, it never failed to interrupt like an idiotic third wheel. She could only hope they weren't further interrupted by paradox pokémon spawning.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 assisting a pokémon/character x7[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 interdream mist[break]
- total:200 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:44:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The mist exploded with creatures in front of them, Kouji’s smirk returned as he charged his Druddigon to keep an eye on them. The creatures that began to appear from the mist were a pain in the butt, he could see the ghost type Flutter Mane followed by the dark type Roaring Moon.
[break][break]
One of them was a real problem for his kind of team.
[break][break]
”Let’s roll Tori, though I didn’t think you were the squeemish type, letting me beat you in the torture…” He said with a chuckle as he brought out two pokemon to aid, the Umbreon and his Urshifu, his blade was set and ready for the sake of a Mega transformation, allowing the legendary bear to turn into its strongest form.
[break][break]
”Use One Blow, helping hand.” He instructed the two of them, the empowered martial bear jumped forward, readying a powerful strike that was enhanced even further, to strike at the Flutter Mane; jumping through any and all defences, that was the purpose of One Blow, trusting its back to his trainer and his buddy.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]