february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
IT'S LIKE YOU CAME TO ANOTHER WORLD.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 20:18:59 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Ivy's hot chocolate turned colder minute by minute. But she wanted to keep sitting here, pretending to drink very slowly instead of getting a second beverage or another croissant. The story the stranger one table over was telling was too interesting not to keep listening in as long as possible.

That person had not one but multiple gym badges, and telling someone about how the battle and lead-up to it for the most recent one had gone. Ivy wanted to soak in every word of it!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 23:17:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a small cafe a place where he could escape the worries of the world for a while. Of course sitting across from him was Walter, his ever present attendant. Amor was still coming down from his battle with even though it had just happened a day ago, the adrenaline of it was still fresh for him.

"I gotta tell you, his Garchomp was something else....Had he Mega Evolved it, I don't know how the battle would have turned out. It was that strong, Draco is still recovering from it." His Dragonite had stood proudly until the end, but the moment they got home, he collapsed, and was now being taken care of by Amor's personal staff. He was being forced to rest which he hated, but there was nothing he could do.

Walter just smiled, sipped his tea, and listened.

"Oh and then....Even though Draco slammed him into a wall, the thing just dusted it off like he was a fly. I tell you Walter. I'm going to remember that fight, but I won, and now with four badges I'm only a few away....Soon I'll make my way to them...." The Elite Four, and he would have his grudge match against .

close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 6:53:57 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

While Ivy had seen Pokemon in the state of Mega-Evolution in books and other media, the idea of coming face to face with one gave her goosebumbs. And to have to fight one like that in a Gym Battle would have been terrifying, she was sure. "Thank god it didn't.." Ivy mumbled to herself as a sort of reply to the stranger's tale.

Oops!

Her voice was louder than intended in that moment. She tensed up, looking at the stranger that was talking about his Gym experience. Now she had given away that she had been listening in....

Yikes! First the unpleasant encounter with that furious woman in the Tunnel, and now, just a few days later, this. Ivy really wasn't making things easy for herself...

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 14:01:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It wasn't anger that the eavesdropper would see on his face, it would be more akin to amusement. Of course if they were going down the same path that he was, it was only natural for them to listen in. Instead he stood up giving Walter a nod, and he went over to her table. Taking a seat across from her, he just gave his most charming smile. It was the same one he wore when he met anyone new.

"Were you interested in my story? There is no need to be embarrassed, you are free to come talk to me, or ask questions....Are you a trainer as well?" Perhaps it was a silly question, but he was just trying to give her some easy ground to tread on since he was now intruding upon her. So he let his eyes meet hers as he relaxed in the chair, arms cross over his chest lazily.

close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 6:36:55 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Ivy's world froze and a cold sensation went down her back. The hairs on her arms stood up, and she didn't know what to do. This person was just.. sitting at her table! Just like that. Oh god.

Then came to mind, as well as the pleasent conversation they had had at the Pokemon Center a few days ago. That had started horrible as well, right?! So maybe today she would be pleasently surprised too that this conversation would not turn out a massive embarrassment..

"Y-yeah! I am!" She took the opening once she saw it, trying to make somewhat normal conversation. She wanted to get rid of this horrible terror she was feeling.

"I have three Pokemon so far and no badges, but I think I'll try to go to a Gym sometime, once I am prepared."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 11:18:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Listened to the now confirmed rookie trainer with a bit of amusement in his eyes. Amor wondered if he was ever like her....Though knowing him probably not....She reminded him of a young boy he had once met, they had saved a farm from some pokemon together, and then battled against each other a few times. Amor often wondered what had happened to him, still he nodded to her.

"That's a good goal, preparation is always important. Knowing what you're getting in to can be the difference between victory, and defeat. Any idea on which Gym you're going to challenge first?" He asked her with a tilt of his head as he took a sip of his lemonade waiting for an answer.

close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 18:12:14 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Ivy shook her head. "I'm figuring out where to head to next. I mean in life. And I suppose I'll eventually battle whatever Gym is nearby that place where I'll get a new flat."

The uncertainty in that statement made her shutter. She really had no idea, did she? She must seem totally lost to this more experienced trainer. And she didn't like the idea of being looked down on.

"How about I battle with you and you give me tips?" The suggeston sounded almost like a challenge, though what could be challenging to this stranger when confronted with a newbie like her was questionable.