Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SUPPLY: BARNABY & ALBA [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 2:20:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

"We need to get these supplies to the advance team."[break][break]

directed his command to , one of only four men left on his patrol squad. They'd been separated from the others after a confrontation by the beach, leaving only the two of them to continue their mission.[break][break]

"Intel says they're pinned down ahead."[break][break]

By what? A ROARING MOON, hovering just outside the lip of a shallow cave. From their vantage point, the Paradox Pokémon hadn't detected them just yet, giving clear view of it and the ROCKET operatives taking shelter inside.[break][break]

"Shit. Those are here too?" The admin had hoped they'd seen the last of Paradox Pokémon within the Ultra Deep Sea, but they seemed to be popping up more and more lately.[break][break]

Them being here, on this newly-formed island, couldn't have been a coincidence.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]

TOTAL: 170 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for supply mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP for incorporating paradox pokemon[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 14:58:23 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Standing Firm

When an admin tells you to jump, you ask how high. Or something like that. Alba hadn't really rubbed elbows with the higher-ups like this before, so he'd have to leave a good impression. And by impression, he meant he'd put on the best henchman impression he could.[break][break]

"Huh, you don't say… So the Interdream Zone must be bleeding in somewhere." First the Ultra Deep Sea, now here… What was the common thread that brought the mists closer to the real world? Or was it two separate factors leading to the same result? Ultra Space, the tera crystals in these tunnels, those were what stood out compared to the rest of the world.[break][break]

"Well, this shouldn't be too hard. Right, Whimsicott? Fire up a Moonblast, and away we go…" Henchmen didn't really stand around deciphering scientific mysteries, and also he'd probably end up losing his head if he got too lost in his thoughts.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Resurfaced Treasure: Supply[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x1)[break]
10 MP for incorporating Interdream Mist or spawning Paradox Pokémon.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 70 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#3628c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 23:15:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Mmm." Barnaby inclined his head in agreement, fixing with an inquisitive eye. He didn't know much about the associate — only what could be gleaned from his file. A researcher of sorts, from what the admin could surmise.[break][break]

"Perhaps there's a rift somewhere below the mountain." Beneath the Tera Crystals and past the HEATRAN, where Interdream Mist could slowly leak out. [break][break]

"Clear the way." A dark-scaled CHARIZARD was released onto the field and immediately MEGA EVOLVED.[break][break]

Though they'd never fully escape the mist, at minimum the CHARIZARD could at least drive it back enough for them to navigate forward.[break][break]

Ahead, the ROARING MOON loomed, still preoccupied by the ROCKETs taking shelter within the cave.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [1/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 200 MP[break]
+ 10 MP use mega evolution in your thread[break]
+ 10 MP for incorporating race's obstacles[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 20:04:11 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Standing Firm

Infinity Energy surged through his admin's Pokémon, though from his body language it was as if he'd done nothing at all. It wasn't as if Mega Evolution was completely foreign to Alba, but it was still a little surprising to see it wielded so casually; sort of like someone on the firing range watching a professional marksman.[break][break]

"The energy reading might have something to do with it…" Speculating about an unknown like that was tricky, though. "If I had to guess, the Tera crystals are helping amplify its effects — or maybe enough Terastal energy in one place can cause the Interdream Zone to leak through?" All just speculation, in the end. The mental equivalent of pinning the tail on the Mudbray.[break][break]

With a sudden burst of speed, Whimsicott set into action, shedding spores in the Paradox Pokémon's direction. This was its area of expertise, after all; debilitating an opponent before it could react.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x2)[break]

Total: 80 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:59:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Speculation preceded discovery, and although wasn't a man of science himself, he respected the discipline enough to offer his thoughts to — especially if it could eventually lead to a boon for ROCKET. [break][break]

At the mention of Terastal Energy amplifying effects, the admin's mind immediately conjured up images of the three Legendary Galarian birds materializing from that strange, violet tome... and he wondered, What else don't we know about these Tera crystals?[break][break]

"It's as plausible an explanation as any." Barnaby replied, though his focus was on the battle ahead of them.[break][break]

"I suppose we won't know until we get down there," Here he gave a sharp whistle, which his CHARIZARD would know to mean DRAGON BREATH. Sickly purple energy erupted from its gullet, easily landing on the ROARING MOON as it preoccupied itself with the WHIMSICOTT.[break][break]

"So we'd best hurry."

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [2/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 210 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 20:06:45 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Standing Firm

Seeing as they were already talking about Terastal energy… Now would be a good time to show off what he could do, right? Fishing out his Tera Orb, Alba dug his feet into the earth as it surged with power, before he threw it at his Whimsicott. It seemed to crystallise, its entire body taking on a purple sheen as it absorbed the Terastal energy given to it.[break][break]

"Hurricane." A spoken word stirred the air into action, as the scientist's Pokémon unleashed a gale on the Roaring Moon… just in time for it to charge towards it with a Dragon Rush, sending the Windveiled Pokémon careening into the cavern wall. Dragon-type moves didn't affect Fairy-types… Terastallising Whimsicott into Poison-type perhaps hadn't been the most strategic choice, but that was the only Tera Type it had been infused with. It was essentially the choice of style over substance.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.[break]

Total: 100 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 1:34:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Powerful, erratic winds cut across the battlefield. The brunt of the HURRICANE hit the ROARING MOON, causing the dragon to bellow in pain, but Barnaby's CHARIZARD used the momentum to outstretch its wings and take higher into the air.[break][break]

Ahead, could see the ROCKET operatives they were here to aid. From this angle, it looked as if a few of them were laid out in a supine position — unconscious? Dead? It was hard to tell.[break][break]

It was time to end this, regardless. With a sharp whistle from Barnaby, Lucien dove down and blasted the ROARING MOON with yet another DRAGON BREATH. This time, however, the Paradox Pokémon expected the oncoming assault and retaliated with a FLAMETHROWER of its own, leaving WHIMSICOTT a moment to recover.[break][break]

The two attacks clashed to an explosive degree, sending sparks and tendrils of fire across the terrain.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [3/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 220 MP[break]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 12:53:58 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Standing Firm

A single Pokémon can only do so much at a time. There inevitably comes a point where quantity can triumph over quantity, that lapse in awareness that gives an opening.[break][break]

With the Roaring Moon occupied with the admin, Whimsicott had the chance to fire off another Moonblast, shaking off the dizziness from the Dragon Tail as it compressed moonlight into a brilliant orb, sending it careening towards their enemy.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x4)[break]

Total: 110 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 1:31:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

WHIMSICOTT cinched the win with its devastating MOONBLAST. The ROARING MOON roared a ringing death knell before slumping to the earth, broken and bloody. Curiously, interdream mist slowly seeped from its wounds.[break][break]

"Excellent work," Barnaby commented as he rejoined . The two then made their way to the opening of the rock face, where several ROCKET agents awaited them.[break][break]

Luckily there were no casualties — yet.[break][break]

"We need more medical supplies over here!" He called out, expecting his companion to bring the last of the supplies they'd been carrying.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [3/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 430 MP[break]
+ 200 MP for "winning" an RT battle/mission[break]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 12:21:38 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Standing Firm

"Excellent work." Listen to that. The sound of ringing approval. The half-real Pokémon had fallen before them, bleeding back into the mists that had seemingly formed it.[break][break]

And that was that. Alba followed his admin to the injured Rockets, medical supplies in hand. They'd been fast enough to arrive before any one had died; a success in every sense of the word, really.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x5)[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 420 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 21:33:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: