Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MEMESIS [RT: SKY]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:08:52 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fog flooded the proximity as Elisabeth stalked through the mountainous tunnels, pink mist bleeding off her body as she ascended to its peak.[break][break]

"Not this one," she muttered bitterly, bodily slamming a League official against the wall with vines before she sighed and turned away. "How disappointing."[break][break]

One of these routes would prove to be the correct one, eventually. He'd been seen on at least one of them, or so the latest Rocket intelligence had informed her. She'd leapt towards that red herring eagerly, keen to gorge on the vengeance she'd long denied herself.[break][break]

So far, she'd met nothing but pathetic civilians, Rangers, and League recruits -- all of whom she cut a swathe through, shrouding herself in the dense cover of fog. It played off as being part of the Interdream Mist that had been discovered here, although its effects were... different. Potent nonetheless, but different.[break][break]

elisabeth can also expel a fog that causes affected targets to enter a BERSERK TRANCE. this can be used to tunnel their aggression onto a particular target. in roll-based events, characters who are in this fog roll with disadvantage (take the lower of two rolls). spread of the fog is determined by the moderator.
[break]

An effect that would soon experience, unbeknownst to .

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:42:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is a cautious individual. he only slips up when the consequence from the risk isn't too dangerous. the only other time is when something he isn't familiar about enters the equation without his knowledge.

dream mist would be fine for kyle. he lived a normal enough childhood to not worry about psychological episodes getting triggered by past events. paradox pokemon were no problem for a trainer like him as well. introduction of a mist that hides with what he was prepared for is what causes his folly.

his head hurts for a moment, and then he sees red. natural inclination for destruction wells up all of a sudden and he finds himself looking for a target.

"oh." he chuckles as he finds another person. "it's the florist."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:50:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Well, well. If it isn't the champion of Hoenn. No offense, but you're not exactly my target today."[break][break]

Disappointment dripped from every syllable of her reply, and she didn't bother to hide it from him as a Scizor buzzed around behind her, approaching the man with a BULLET PUNCH.[break][break]

"And I'm not a fucking florist anymore."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x2).[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 6:10:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"good to hear, good to hear."

without a pokemon on hand, the scizor knocks the wind out of the champion. the sygna suit, albeit inactive, provides enough cushioning to keep his bones intact. it still registers as a life-threatening injury, however.

when in a pinch, close to death, or when killed, kyle can SUMMON A CALAMITY (an cataclysmic field of flame, thunder and rain) that scorches a large area around him. those caught in the area may become BURNED, PARALYZED, or FROZEN (up to moderator discretion or discussion with thread partners).

the mists combusts into flames as lightning from the sky cage them to the earth. there's a single cough before a pokemon manages to break free.

his solgaleo comes out, heat crash pushing the scizor away towards the sacred fire that now surrounds the two.

"and who are you after?" he asks as he approaches her with a hand by his stomach. "come on, tell me! i'm bored. a little chat won't be that bad."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 22:56:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Are you bored," she challenged him, "or manic?"[break][break]

A circle of flames burned to life all around them, soaring skyward with plumes of smoke. Panicked, a U-TURN buzzed the SCIZOR out of existence before it could be fed to the flames, replaced by a NIHILEGO that cast CLEAR SMOG towards the Solgaleo in retaliation.[break][break]

Elisabeth's eyes widened ever so slightly with suspicion, taking in the unfamiliar stance of the man in front of her.[break][break]

The mist had manifested a striking change in , more than she'd ever witnessed in other victims before now. She'd shared it far more intimately with , and she'd never acted in such a manner.[break][break]

Opening up their hearts, had called it.[break][break]

Was this what secretly lurked in the depths of the Champion's own psyche, then?[break][break]

"I'm content to leave the Champion for Rocket's Beasts," she deflected, the white gas of the smog intermingling with the rising smoke. "I'd rather cut off the head of the snake, instead. Although the League is a hydra more than anything else."[break][break]

Her eyes narrowed, summoning more of the mist that plumed around them as it pooled from her fingertips.[break][break]

"Tell me. Which snake of the council would you target first, if you were me? Livy? Morningstar?" An eyebrow lifted, curious. "Or Silph?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x3).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 3:11:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"huh? manic? just because i'm friends with your bf doesn't mean i'm the same."

he meant . whether he meant best friend or boyfriend was left into interpretation.

solgaleo didn't care about the retaliation with its typing. it wouldn't have cared about the new pokemon that took the scizor's place as well, had there not been a spike on the champion's psyche.

"oi. i asked first, and that's not an answer. how can i get to your question when you haven't gotten to mine yet? sheesh. that's just basic decency."

he walks up to her, his hand offering light pats on her cheek. the more mist that was released, the less that kyle can keep the amicable smile up for show.

"come on. it's not fun if you're the only one benefiting from this exchange."

a sunsteel strike bashes the nihilego down beside them.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 6:49:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Meteoric force slammed into the Ultra Beast, enough that it surely would have crushed and killed the Scizor that had been standing there seconds prior.[break][break]

Her hand moved to catch his as it reached for her cheek. He'd feel the chill of a GRUDGE settling in where her skin touched his, like an autumnal wind stripping away summer's warmth in preparation for a bitter winter.[break][break]

"I assure you, I find no benefit in this arrangement," she hissed as she shoved him back, her resentment summoning prickly alpine brush that tangled at the Champion's feet from their place upon the mountain's peak. The pink mist only thickened and congealed, breathed out with her contempt.[break][break]

A ROCK TOMB sought to bury him and his Solgaleo in place, rubble closing in on all sides.[break][break]

"And I have no idea who you're talking about."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x3).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 11:25:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yes, you do."

he dusts off his clothes after the shove, eyes barely noticing the mist that grows more opaque as the avatar of tapu fini's emotions heighten.

kyle, in this state, wouldn't be able to find himself pulling any sentiment of grudge out of his heart. apathy had been the personal trait he'd align himself with, and it was a trait greatly heightened by mist.

"weren't you just trying to pick apart my thought process with that question? you could always get more of that as long as you play along." he says it nonchalantly, friendly even. "it's also at your best interest to distract me from getting back at you for this injury. wouldn't this friendly exchange be a benefit for you, then?"

he gives her a second chance. much like his solgaleo who crushes the rockfall with the crunch using claws of necrozma's metal, kyle attempts to take away any veil of doubt of his intent.

one can tell that the champion tried to seem sincere with his nosiness with the way he persuades the other.

"that's two at a price of one. now, humor me with the target. i'm just curious. whatever it is, it's not like i can stop an entire organization by myself. i'm just one person, who the florist is successful at preoccupying for the few precious moments of this clash between factions."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 4:13:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Rock scattered like shrapnel as Solgaleo's CRUNCH cut through the ROCK TOMB, ricocheting all around the mountain peak. Elisabeth's hand flew to her eyes to protect herself, her lack of mask a hindrance in this respect.[break][break]

Her Nihilego flashed steel-blue as it manifested an IRON HEAD to defend itself against the onslaught.[break][break]

"You're half-right," she said finally, perturbed by the nonchalance that exuded from the man across from her. "I'm looking for a Silph, but not the one you have in mind."[break][break]

Indifference could prove more terrifying than hate; it made your opponent unpredictable. Answering his questions might provide some insight into his emotional state.[break][break]

"And you're wrong about another thing, Lopez."[break][break]

Once the rocks subsided, the Ultra Beast turned its attention to the Solgaleo once more, aiming its hardened crown to attack with the same IRON HEAD it had used to defend itself.[break][break]

"It's my time that's being wasted here. Not yours."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x5).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 14:40:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he chuckles, and then he laughs.

"true. i'm not exactly important in that grand scheme of things. titles are just titles at the end of the day."

a knife gets taken out. he twirls it around his fingers, like an expert such as would be capable of doing. the blade was, after all, as comfortable in his fingers as a gun would for some unexplained reason.

"-but unfortunately, i don't see how that matters." he smiles as he points the blade to her. "actually, let me rephrase that; i don't care."

the fight causes an interjection between their chat. his solgaleo deflects the blow with a metal burst, with the resulting explosion aimed to create distance between the two again.

"tell me about fern." there's not a lot of people he'd use nicknames with. "i never really got why people don't like him. would you be so nice as to enlighten me."

he deduces his condition through her words. though he hasn't seen it in action, it was documented in aqua's files. he smiles to himself, finding it ironic to be a victim to it only after it found itself away from the person he kept close to himself.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 23:40:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Something we have in common, then."[break][break]

The strange metal of the blade twirled in his fingers, eerily reminiscent of something or someone else that had no place in her knowledge of .[break][break]

Cacti defensively burst up from the ground nearest to her on the mountaintop, forming a makeshift shield that ultimately saw no use as the METAL BURST carved distance between them again.[break][break]

Hearing the casual way that the Champion spoke about her mark irked her, somewhat. THUNDER gathered overhead in curiously pink-tinted nimbus clouds as her Nihilego sparked with indignant fury, mimicking her mistress's shift in mood.[break][break]

"Do I need a reason to kill a councilman?" she challenged him. "Aren't all of us Rockets interchangeable to you? Nameless, faceless killers who act on nothing but 's orders?"[break][break]

Lightning sizzled towards the SOLGALEO as the loud sound of her Nihilego's attack crackled all around them in a rainless storm.[break][break]

"He pretends to be someone he isn't," she spat out, the venom of her distaste palpable. "Let's leave it at that."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x6).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 2:11:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you seem to be mistaken," he informs the florist. "just because i do my job doesn't mean i share the same views as my peers."

the resulting fight causes him to stumble backwards. he dusts off dirt from his clothing as he continues speaking.

"i remain friends with matias, and you still think of me like that? you're so bad at judging people."

the lightning strike causes a pause for their conversation. the solgaleo takes in cosmic power to protect itself, steeling itself as soon as the attack hits and reducing damage it takes.

"to answer your question, it wouldn't be silph." he was fair. she did answer his questions, so it's only right for him to do the same. "the guy hates incompetence, but he barely takes the lead nowadays."

it doesn't directly contradict elisabeth's judgement of the man. if he was busy trying to be someone else, then he's busy doing something else in the background.

kyle taps his temple as he tries to close distance once more.

"between a person eager to prove their worth in the council after resuming their seat a second time, and someone pressured with internal conflict between conscience and ruination, who do you think talks a lot more in meetings? who's more likely to lead the topic to the direction they want?"

who's a more important component to league's mechanisms?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 3:08:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Terrible at judging people. The Champion's commentary stung for its unexpected accuracy.[break][break]

Hadn't that been the source of all this strife and turmoil, from the beginning? Back in Kalos in her marriage, and then here again in Hoenn, right from the start with that idiotic Palentine's event.[break][break]

She'd believed what she wanted to believe.[break][break]

"You think I should kill or , then?" A sharp laugh cut through the air, and in that breath, her Nihilego's tentacles reached out like vines to tangle in a GRASS KNOT, seeking to topple the Solgaleo with a thrust of its appendages. "Not a bad idea. I'm sure both of them would be happy to see me dead."[break][break]

One had made it her mission to expose Elisabeth and her crimes, long before even taking office. That pesky journalist had shadowed her footsteps on the beach, distrusting the florist's persona Elisabeth wore.[break][break]

The other had almost been a friend -- an ally, even -- until she'd rejected Tapu Fini in favor of the man who'd tricked them both.[break][break]

"You're not wrong, though."[break][break]

She inhaled the pink mist, having perfumed the air with its sparkling roseate hue, and let the heady sensation settle in her lungs. It excited her and frightened her in equal measure; it didn't affect her the way it affected others, but it urged her onwards, manifesting Tapu Fini's vengeance as her own.[break][break]

"This is personal."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x7).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 4:25:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"personal?"

he doesn't get it at first, but he can read intent from feel alone. he didn't work in the industry without learning a thing or two, especially in a high tension situation.

"i'm trying really hard not to have a reason to kill you. this isn't my fault anymore, you hear me?"

the warm up consists of a hop or two. it doesn't seem like the pain from early slowed him down.

he lunges forward, situating the knife's hilt on his palm for a thrust. if she dies, she dies. he always has an option to get her back to life if requested his friend alive.

the solgaleo, on the other hand, manages to lose its footing as the nihilego attempts to trip it. it falls with gravity, but not before extending its huge paw forwards to crunch the ultra beast beneath its weight.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 0:46:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

hadn't only taught how to handle knives.[break][break]

Old habits that had built up in the training quarters with the Beast kicked into gear, awakening human instinct where Avatarship failed her; she did her best to evade, jumping back as leapt forward with terrifying speed.[break][break]

The best defense against a knife is to run, flashed a warning in the back of her mind, and the thought manifested into a giant stalk that jutted up from the ground beneath her feet, lifting her narrowly out of harm's way.[break][break]

"What answer do you want from me?" she demanded as she glared down at him, her Nihilego squirming in the jaws of the Solgaleo while the two trainers focused on one another.[break][break]

Tentacles latched onto the legendary with insidious intent as the Ultra Beast sought to free itself, neurotoxins pumping into the majestic creature to heighten its own rage to mimic that of its master.[break][break]

"Don't tell me you're one of those Leaguers who dislikes having blood on your hands," she scoffed, disdain dripping from her every word.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x8).[break]