awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
going on vacay [s][c] [alto mare]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 14:09:31 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It was easy to persuade cousin dearest to come along—for the main reason that he had to actually pay his respects (plus there was also another something he wanted to show her while they were there) and to pay his former Ranger branch a visit…

There was also another ulterior reason for this trip all the way out here.

It was also a celebration, for he was no longer burdened with the responsibility of overseeing… yeah. He was thankful that was there, but then again he’d been at this rodeo for four long years… he needed the mental reset if he was going to be honest.

(There was also one more reason he was here. It was a far shot, but who knows if he would be able to find answers, being so close to the Kanto mainland from Alto Mare…)

Of course he had to be the translator between them.

timelined after A4 but before RT

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 16:48:50 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The plane trip had taken hours all while Elinor had foolishly proved to Lars her proficiency, or lack thereof, of the Alto Marean language through extensive crash courses on the Pokemon world’s version of Duolingo. The tiny Rowlet mascot continuously suggested getting the premium membership. Elinor did not succumb, at least not for a spell.

And yet for all the small annoyances Tourist-Elinor offered Lars during the trip, they managed to survive the trip.

Elinor had dressed leisurely for the trip. From what she knew Alto Mare was sure to be warm this time of the year. Alongside a far bigger rolling luggage bag, shades and a neat summer hat, she truly did strike the appearance of a tourist.

(Hey, if she was going to go on Vacation she might as well go all in, right?)

OOC: N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 20:25:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t help himself but cackle on the flight over. Sure, they were in the first-class side of the plane, but to watch her panic-cramming several sessions of the Pokéverse equivalent of Duolingo before they landed was quite the sight to see.

“I already told you, let me handle the translation,” he cackled as he knocked back one last glass of tequila before they landed in the airport.

While she was in full-out tourist wear, he was… well, he was just wearing his usual clothes. Boots, jeans, a shirt… which (un)fortunately showed off the myriad of tattoos he had on his arms.

No wonder some of the people they passed were staying at him out of either fear, terror, or quite possibly both.

And unlike her, his suitcase…

“This is why I told you to get the suitcase with the motor, so you can do this!” he cackled from behind his shades as he then sat down on his suitcase, and flipped a switch on one side of the suitcase before hanging on and shooting off—

Nyoom!

timelined after A4 but before RT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 6:18:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: